Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A perfect Hold-Leg-throw

A perfect Hold-Leg-throw

Jan.2004 PRC

Using the sword rashly and must hurt others,that's a muderer;
    Hiding the sword like commons and using it when must,that's a knight-errant.

Chinese Kung Fu King Challenge

Women

KO!!

KO by Rearward-round-kick

Nice pics.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

China VS U.S.A

I like the use of the ropes in the women's pic.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Re: China VS U.S.A

Originally posted by Chinese Guy
    What was the score?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Re: Re: China VS U.S.A

Originally posted by Serpent
    What was the score?
    I forget it,perhaps 3:1,China win.

fairly standard stuff, particualarly on the "women " shot...... generally fab, but basically to the skilled rather unimpressive.

thx all the same.

naturally. Any woman who beat a 400 lb samoan and became superbly proficient in dim mak in a matter of months is far beyond what's seen in these pics, right?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    fairly standard stuff, particualarly on the "women " shot...... generally fab, but basically to the skilled rather unimpressive.

thx all the same.
    You'd sh!t yourself if you got in the ring with any of those sanda chicks.

Re: KO by Rearward-round-kick

Originally posted by Chinese Guy
    That hurt just looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Cool pics.

BL, STFU, OK?

Just incase anyone wants to hear a cool story.

I was at a demonstation about six months ago when a female San Shao fighter from China came on stage to show her stuff.
    She was being hosted by a local school and was quite a small girl although was very solidly built.

Her 'demonstation' consisted of her convincing two guys from another local school to try contact sparing with her.
    Both the guys she picked where taller and heavyer than she was and both where of a reasonably athletic build.

She padded up and then both of the guys where also provided with gloves and headgear plus shin gaurds.

She then proceded to beat the living ****e out of both of them infront of several hundred people. She litteraly wailed on both of them to the point where both where obviously scared to death of her. She was highly aggressive and clearly very powerfull and was not about to treat her 'demo' lightly. I really felt sorry for the poor guys as both of them looked both embarrased and scared but it was also a real eye opener.

Trust me when i say if either of those guys where capable of stopping her onslaught then they would have. Both where clearly trying hard not to get owned and yet both spent nearly the entire fight on there back feet.

So yeah i got to watch one girl compleately own two guys.

PS She did also fight both at once, i should point that out incase anyone was wondering.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun