Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A perfect Hold-Leg-throw

you are tiring ego driven immature communicator!

you p*ss me off so I'm gon leave you with it til you can talk sense

Ps: you the difference betwen me and alot of folks here 7( including yourself) ??...most of you want the attention, I just want the information............. go figure on that one..........
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-30-2004 at 09:07 PM.

Originally posted by blooming lotus

Ps: you the difference betwen me and alot of folks here 7( including yourself) ??...most of you want the attention, I just want the information............. go figure on that one..........
    no, you don't want information. you want to spread misinformation. you conitnually spout BS that is proven to you to be wrong, and you say that it's the sources that are wrong and not yourself. Then, when asked to back your statements up, it's always "I'll get back to you - I'm busy and internet accessibility sucks here" Naturally, you never get back to anyone. If you want info, STFU and listen sometimes...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

back at you dude. I have done nothing but post links and self info for the last fortnight.....

but back to the topic

Hi Mat,

Im sorry to say my trip to China ended up falling though, I still hope to go but ill probarly have to wait a while yet i think.

Still i continue to train and even teach a bit of basic self defence stuff to a bunch a bratty high school kids (who are all great but are driving me nuts).
    So sadly i dont have experiences from China i can tell you about, still i have to say - i dont think you *have* to travel to china to find people who know how to express there art.

Still i definately do want to go, if only so i can get stuck there with absolutely no ability to leave. That and i hear they have dim mak charts there that allow you to pretend you have the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

tcm charts you might find , but dimmak charts I think you're going to have get from the west

back at you dude. I have done nothing but post links and self info for the last fortnight.....

but back to the topic
    so you did provide a link to support your claim that ng mui created dim mak?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

No I didn't because it was on my hard drive in Australia, but I did tell you all the means to find it on kazzar yourself, one more time , I think it was under Wing Chun History.......... Kazzar has a page / e-book one day and it's gone the next.......... if I ever get back and find my printed versions, hopefully my lil bro has on file somewhere, i'll be happy to share........ do the math folks.... it's really more than half credible at worst........or why does everyone keep comming back to it?????

it's really more than half credible at worst........or why does everyone keep comming back to it?????

Because it's another example of you posting complete bollocks and then refusing to back it up. You never post anything else.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Not because if something was so far fetched that you'd dismiss it before even thinking about the ensuing disscussion but because I fabricated the whole thing and you were onto it enough to pick it up??!!!!

and now you see why there's nothing but an irrelevant argument win point to gain and why I can rarely take you seroously..........

Ever Serpent????

Yeah Serp! Start acting "seroously" (Man! I can't even TYPE that with a straight face! ). Try saying that word out loud and tell me it doesn't make you laugh!

Maybe bl learned her English from Scooby Doo!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

idiotic comment from an idiotic stalker

No but serooooously.

Harooooooomiiing Harotuuuuuus Hshaggy!
    fairly standard stuff, particualarly on the "women " shot...... generally fab, but basically to the skilled rather unimpressive.
    getting tired, but Jenna Costillo has the world belt and I have no doubt , like many other non - competing chicks about, if we wanted it it'd be ours!!!
    Are you still tired honey? Or are you ready to get back to the subject like you keep telling everyone else to do and tell us why you thought that those pictures were unimpressive... assuming you're one of the skilled you're talking about.

And then, in the interests of discussion, perhaps you can tell us how Jenna Costillo's training regime is like yours. And then tell us why you think you are better than Jenna Costillo, as if you wanted that belt, you could just take it off her right?!

...since we're talking about relevance

Hint: when tired, don't post! It comes out as even more bollocks.

Looking forward to your reply.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I have a couple of questions for anyone who IS actually interested in discussion.

1) In that first picture the 'perfect hold-leg throw', is that a trained-for throw? I don't think I've ever done anything like that except when I've accidentally bundled somebody up and over. His hand position seems locked in a way to suggest it was played for...

2) In the second pic the hard-looking bint is holding on to the ropes: is that allowed?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

I have no idea what the fvck Jenna's doing for training , but I can see her bod and academically get an idea.

on that note though, considreing I ( when at home and happily settled ) work up to 12 hrs a day, you can guarantee that whatever she's doing, I'm toping it, and studying her own weakeness to boot.

whatever Matt...........this forum is so far removed from reality , tis no wonder any one not working here ( and even some that have ) wanna or have left themself or think it's a big fat joke on you all. dong.........

You're tired again aren't you honey?

Soooo, I'm just gonna say

'Yeah, OK, goodnight'.

And don't call me a dong! Wakatta? Nani mo wakattenai n daro. Pretentious twat.

Would anyone closer to reality like to have a shot at my questions?