Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A perfect Hold-Leg-throw

typically immature equally competitive to the other lil boys comment..

too old and yah at times tired to deal with lil wan* sh*ts claiming they're teaching me something.

wake up looser..........

B

but back to the hold and throw.any one besides me actually ever been in this situation????? And if so , how'd you handle that???

Thumbs up

Originally posted by cerebus
    Yeah Serp! Start acting "seroously" (Man! I can't even TYPE that with a straight face! ). Try saying that word out loud and tell me it doesn't make you laugh!

Maybe bl learned her English from Scooby Doo!
    Now that is some funny sh!t!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    but back to the hold and throw.any one besides me actually ever been in this situation????? And if so , how'd you handle that???
    How do you know if you've been in that situation when you openly admit that you don't know what the hold is?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

to be honest, I've just reread the thread and there's so much bs back there I can barely follow it....... and yes ...bs that I also contributed to.

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea .........

Wow! You are AMAZINGLY stupid!

She doesn't know what Jenna Castillo's training regimen (not "regime") is like, but she can GUARANTEE that she tops everything Ms. Castillo does.
    AND claims that she could take the championship away from Ms. Castillo if she wanted to. This in spite of the fact that she's never trained San Shou before in her life!
    Last edited by cerebus; 10-02-2004 at 08:33 PM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

to be honest, I've just reread the thread and there's so much bs back there I can barely follow it....... and yes ...bs that I also contributed to.

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea .........
    Were you on acid when you wrote this? Or being stung by bees?

Originally posted by cerebus
    Wow! You are AMAZINGLY stupid!

She doesn't know what Jenna Castillo's training regimen (not "regime") is like, but she can GUARANTEE that she tops everything Ms. Castillo does.
    AND claims that she could take the championship away from Ms. Castillo is she wanted to. This in spite of the fact that she's never trained San Shou before in her life!
    if you care to look for a definition more astute scholars might use " regime " as previously trolled on , is a totally acceptable term for both , or either , exercise and dietary regimen.

yah.I'm older , and more experienced, I've seen her work and her structure and if I wanted that belt, I'd take it !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So what you're saying is that you're on acid AND being stung by bees!!!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no.what I'm saying is.do you mind recapping the hold and throw I was talking about???

no.what I'm saying is.do you mind recapping the hold and throw I was talking about???
    LOL. You're asking him to remind you what you were talking about?

Too funny!

Well heck! She's a world champion (equivalent) San Shou student (through charts & correspondence courses). What could li'l ol' ME do to help such a one?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no. I've barley done an hour training in the last 24 hrs, and I may not do more than an hour today!!

I do know what load and commitment that level takes though and if I wanted the belt, I'd put it in happily.

too funny Serps????.............. considering I was addressing that to you , you' re right...........

what were we talking about anyway, or did you just get lost on the troll yourself????

and to answer your previous question on my obesession re:- you , which may or may not be true :- I think as much you're going to not love this comment, because I think you are a rare on par player in terms of skill, heart, intellect and morality

and no shame on that, not back troll about it. we're alot alike the two of us, and right now if I could spar anyone, It'd be you
    and get embarressed if you must, then post some stupid smother comment , but I'm good with that. go ahead....... floor is yours
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 10-02-2004 at 09:33 PM.

and to answer your previous question on my obesession re:- you , which may or may not be true :- I think as much you're going to not love this comment, because I think you are a rare on par player in terms of skill, heart, intellect and morality

and no shame on that, not back troll about it. we're alot alike the two of us, and right now if I could spar anyone, It'd be you
    and get embarressed if you must, then post some stupid smother comment , but I'm good with that. go ahead....... floor is yours
    Well, I'm touched. Although I'm considerably disturbed that you think we're alot alike!

and feeling that one myself

You ever see the movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarznegger and Danny Devito? Well she's Danny Devito.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust