Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A perfect Hold-Leg-throw

LOL.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I have 3 inches MIN on that guy and my chest hair is jus a lil more sparse

have you seen how much hair per ft that guy has????? !!!!!!!

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    to be honest, I've just reread the thread and there's so much bs back there I can barely follow it....... and yes ...bs that I also contributed to.

sorry, lost the hold and throw we were talking about , but besides to say that if I posted it, I guess I meant it, No idea .........
    Well gee, let's recap... I guess we were saying that some of those photos looked good and you were saying that you could beat (pretty much walk in and take the belt I hear) Jenna Castillo based on what she looked like winning the world championship despite not knowing her training regime or training much yourself at all these days...

before launching into a little homily about not misjudging people based on appearances because they may be a hard ex-monk (on another idiotic thread)...

and well, gee, I guess you were talking about a hold that well exists in your head cos there was no hold in those pictures, and a throw that exists IN THE THREAD TITLE GOD****** YOU'RE STUPID!

Hey Serpent, it's a good job I don't believe a word she says because if I believed this
    we're alot alike the two of us
    I would never be able to read your posts again (one poster as stupid as her is enough) which would be a shame cos this
    Were you on acid when you wrote this? Or being stung by bees?
    was one of the funniest things I've read on this board!!!
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 10-03-2004 at 01:20 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Meanwhile, from somewhere in reality...
    I have a couple of questions for anyone who IS actually interested in discussion.

1) In that first picture the 'perfect hold-leg throw', is that a trained-for throw? I don't think I've ever done anything like that except when I've accidentally bundled somebody up and over. His hand position seems locked in a way to suggest it was played for...

2) In the second pic the hard-looking bint is holding on to the ropes: is that allowed?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Hi Jon, BTW, thanks for your reply.

I've been to Hong Kong myself and I have to agree with your statement on not having to go to China to receive good training. Apart from living in Tokyo and having found plenty of terrible training over here too mixed in with the good!

It would be good if you could though... it's a thoroughly interesting experience, and you were planning it for a while eh?

Looking at your sig makes me all misty-eyed for HKV, in the halcyon days before this dumb Lotus-eater... when a ******* really had some class!

Originally posted by Mat
    Well gee, let's recap... I guess we were saying that some of those photos looked good and you were saying that you could beat (pretty much walk in and take the belt I hear) Jenna Castillo based on what she looked like winning the world championship despite not knowing her training regime or training much yourself at all these days...

before launching into a little homily about not misjudging people based on appearances because they may be a hard ex-monk (on another idiotic thread)...

and well, gee, I guess you were talking about a hold that well exists in your head cos there was no hold in those pictures, and a throw that exists IN THE THREAD TITLE GOD****** YOU'RE STUPID!

Hey Serpent, it's a good job I don't believe a word she says because if I believed this I would never be able to read your posts again (one poster as stupid as her is enough) which would be a shame cos this
    was one of the funniest things I've read on this board!!! [/B]
    actually, I had several pages open at the time I posted the comment on the hold, so I think it was meant for another thread. I don't base my opinion of my performance against Jenna only her looks, I did my homework, enough to 've said what I did anyway.

cheers again

There was no hold. Try one thread at a time.

You don't know Castillo's training regime, and yet you didn't base your comment on her looks (despite criticizing her structure)? So what homework have you done that leads you to believe you would beat the world champion at will?

alcohol and the internet don't mix.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

as i said boys, I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!!

alcohol is irrelevant, but while we're here , what are you drinking???

I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!!
    *You know... I Feel the same way about politics, im sure i could do a much better job... I just couldnt be bothered becouse its too much hassle, ive got better things to do.

I recon i could also date a super model... i just dont want to, there ugly.

I could swim accross to Africa... im a little busy today though.

I do have this great idea for a cure for Cancer, yet im way to smart to actualy TELL anyone about it.

I can run 100 meters much faster than those olympic guys, i need a few minutes to harness my chi however and i dont want the other runners pinching my secret.

I can also beat Mike Tyson easily in a challenge fight, he just refuses to respond to my emails... ergo i win.

Im capable of swiming under the sea for extended periods of time without oxygen - i cant have the military getting hold of that though.

I always know whats going to happen on the stock market the day before it happens, but im moral and dont want to disadvantage those honest hard working executives.

Im more than capable of backing up any of these statements, i just dont really feel like it right now.

My 'quals' are irrelevent as im just someone on an internet message board, however...
    Im a secret assasin of the new world order AKA Fox network.
    I am grandmaster and keeper of several long lost Brazilian stand up systems that where once part of BJJ.
    I own the interlectual property rights for the internet, i just choose to allow others use.
    I lead the resistance movement against the so called 'bird watchers'.
    I allow all access in and out of China.

Why disrespect someone who does something with obvious skill by trying to pretend you could do better - if only you could actualy be bothered.
    Last edited by jon; 10-04-2004 at 01:25 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    as i said boys, I'm older, faster and 've trained longer......... if I wanted that belt, I'd take it!!!!
    That's just such a load of bollocks. i think I've just about had it with your egotistical wank (to paraphrase yourself, but spelt right).

John:- all good points and I don't know it's disrespecting the girl, and maybe down the track I'll even call myself on it. Most of you know today I'm trying to live for another day here, and no, I'm standing by it.

B