View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1189 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 18968910891139117911871188118911901191119912391289 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

And yeah, when I was young, crew on crew rumbles were all too common and all too stupid. I have the CS# and the scars to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by themeecer View Post

It angers me to see an art and people I cherish being trashed on these forums. Had some of the things been said in person with the same vitriol as here, I am afraid I might have lost my cool and reacted. But cooler heads prevail when I walk away from these forums. Not only is a cross country trip for a challenge match not worth it, financially, but it is highly foolish. You have no idea what you are walking into. You may be going in there all honor bound and willing to fight 'fair,' your opponent may not. Actually, if your opponent is smart, he would make sure the fight wasn't fair.
    Well maybe you are just too emotional. When some anon whoever insults me I don't get offended. Infact the only thing that even really annoys me is when people are dumb dumb dumb. Simply coz I hate having to reiterate every single thing to help the simple keep up. Go read my posts then read KC's and tell me he isn't retarded. Have a look, it's all here and I'm happy to stand by my words and clarify anything I may have not expressed well enough for some to understand. Funny how some know exactly what I'm saying and some don't. Hmmm.

By the way, you CAN'T eliminate your ego. All you can do is harness it to serve a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    You Goobers are a trip, so who said they would shoot someone? wasnt me all I did was point out how pussies try to pride themselves into thinking they have the skill to make some one Mad or upset. How can one derive that from typing , must be psychic I guess . Or in most cases Psychotic. I just said you all talk a good game but few on here are willing to back up what they say. MOst just talk,talk , talk. Like listening to the parents of Charley Brown , whahwhahh whahhh. RealMA would travel all over the country for their honor but as many have said there is no honor these days any more. Too many axcuses and too much HOT AIR. Right Syn 7.
    I piss on your honor. You are fun to have around tho, I'll give you that.

Kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Well maybe you are just too emotional.
    Maybe so.

(10 characters my butt ... I said everything I wanted to in 9 .. stupid forum rules. )
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Blog Entries
    I really, really hate to agree with these other guys but I don't believe a real martial artist would travel across the country for his 'honor.' Maybe for his bravado, but not his honor. That is why I rolled my eyes at HSK's invite for me to fly to SF.
    lets set something straight. i never challenged anyone. i simply said if you have issues you feel that needed to be handled in a certain way my door is open. i 've always been up front with who i am, my sifu, and school. i open my mouth cause i know i can handle myself. yet, i don't claim to be an elite fighter. i don't even claim to be able to kick anyone ass. but one thing for sure is i am no push over, i can fight, and i stand my ground. win or lose i accept fate.

to the rest, yes i did allow all that shaolin do was about which included certain characters here and jake the fake to keep me a little ****ed off. but after smokin a blunt or 8, i realized most of what goes on here on this forum are just words. my sifu taught me a long time ago words aren't important enough to lose your cool over. so after gene, i realized its time for my eventual disappearance from this forum which has never really been beneficial to me outside my CLF debates over history.

to be honest, nothing really matters. disrespecting my sifu baseless or not, it doesn't bother me. proof is in the pudding regardless of what anyone says with their mouths. i know better than to fall into that. i'm not insecure about myself nor my sifu. and HSK is my character on this forum, those who know me know i don't trip off people like i have been lately.

so i will go smoke another 100 blunts, keep practicing and teaching, & doing it moving.

peace, its been fun.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

peace, its been fun.
    Happy training!
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

so i will go smoke another 100 blunts, keep practicing and teaching, & doing it moving.

peace, its been fun.
    Ahhh, just got me some GK. So far so sweet!

I dont expect you to understand, the old ways .
    I'm ignoring this comment.
    -shaolinarab

Syn one of your personalities posted what i quoted , so I guess a barrel to you isnt a Gun. and I imagined it all. One of your split personalities must have Alzeihmers. Cause you make no sense and please quit trying to get people to back you up you are really ****ed up arent you ! KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Meecer you dont have to ignore it. The MA of today are nothing like they used to be. Few if any teachers stress anything other than rank and money and dedication to them. and that is fine but when I started in 71 my teacher taught through other ways and methods and stresed other things, other than Money and Rank.

HSK I hate to see you go you were and are one of the few that has something viable to say about MA , except when you are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by themeecer View Post
    Maybe so.

(10 characters my butt ... I said everything I wanted to in 9 .. stupid forum rules. )
    I just use these.....................!

We should all be able to trade barbs and talk about MA's and dumb people without getting mad. I've been called so many things on here, some true some not. Have you ever seen me angry? Leaving a post like " F u man F u, your just and asshole"???

No you haven't. Why? Two reasons. One, I have control of these emotions and it takes A LOT to get me to show anger. Two, I simply don't care what anyone here thinks of me. I really don't. I have made friends here, and that's cool, but I care nothing for those who oppose me. It's not that these insults can't be offensive, it's that they can't be offensive coming from you all. Understand?

The only person here fighting for SD that has my respect is JP. And maybe that Sean guy, I like his restraint. Admirable in the face of such criticism. Most of the rest are just crying like lil bitches. That's not the way to make a point unless your point is that you're a whiney lil bitch. I'm not saying you are, cause to be quite honest, I don't really read your posts.

Syn one of your personalities posted what i quoted , so I guess a barrel to you isnt a Gun. and I imagined it all. One of your split personalities must have Alzeihmers. Cause you make no sense and please quit trying to get people to back you up you are really ****ed up arent you ! KC
    Wow. Just.... wow.

How did I try to get anyone to back me up? By saying that I'm sure others agree with me? Or was it asking for the quote? And if it was the latter, man you really are the dumbest guy on here. You said you put me on ignore, yet here you are. Sup wit that?

Meecer you dont have to ignore it. The MA of today are nothing like they used to be. Few if any teachers stress anything other than rank and money and dedication to them. and that is fine but when I started in 71 my teacher taught through other ways and methods and stresed other things, other than Money and Rank.
    It was ignored because I've got a few years on my belt as well. I'll always be a lowly student no matter how many stripes I get on my belt, but don't make the assumption that I don't know of the 'old ways.'
    -shaolinarab

Blog Entries
    HSK I hate to see you go you were and are one of the few that has something viable to say about MA , except when you are ****ed.
    thanks. i have a hot temper, its the sicilian in me. my students know it well. lol

i've been here too long, since like 2001. i can't cut it cold turkey its like a real bad habit. LOL.

i'll be lurking. but my bashing shaolin do is over.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better