View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1072 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 725729721022106210701071107210731074108211221172 ... LastLast
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    you she loved me too
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    the sheet you choose to respond to now days makes me scratch my head goju lol
    Lol well theres nothing more to add to this thread that i haven't said already.

Though the stone The statue claim was certainly interesting. They never brought that up when they tried to indoctrinate me into the shaolin do cult.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    do this protect against the dreaded hopping vampire?
    no its to protect from dolphin and chocolate men

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    How racist is this a real shame . Examine the source. SD is Good Kung Fu. KC
    whats racist is sin the taking the good honorable name of shaolin, and sh1tting all over it. just spraying sh1t all over and smearing it to the prestige of shaolin temple.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Wenshu u s#@k. You have no idea if all SD pract look bad. Lets see ur form. and what u do. KC
    Write a grammatical sentence first, halfwit.

Quote Originally Posted by One student View Post
    I've asked for, searched for, but never found or been shown, books or video for a lot of the SD material, such as Liu Hsing (Meteor Fist), the Golden Leopards, the 8 Drunken Immortals, and others. Good or bad, that's a lot of material and a lot of detail, for just one person to just suddenly "make up."
    Leung Ting did a book on 8 Drunken Immortals, a video too...

http://www.plumpub.com/sales/kungfu/...runkboxing.htm

It's titled "The Drunkard Kung Fu"..it demonstrates 8DI...is this the form you mean?

There are several vcds available on Meteor Fist forms; and I'm sure I've seen a book as well...although I expect there are several variations...not sure which one you are referring to.

Blog Entries
    you know this is utterly disgusting. i keep hearing about video's and tapes and NO ONE is talking about a real sfiu here. i mean fukking disgusting.

Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Anybody can buy honours from todays temple. It's just another arm on the propaganda beast. You want good Shaolin, go find some rural farmworkers.

Blog Entries
    Anybody can buy honours from todays temple. It's just another arm on the propaganda beast. You want good Shaolin, go find some rural farmworkers.
    same thing with mexican food. you want the good stuff? go to the little hole in the wall place. **** im hungry right now. i could really go for some Shaolin Do-nuts. ( i know that sounded gay. so what! i am.........NOT!)

lol. Yeah, it did.

I'm making lasagne. It's all about that thin layer of ricotta!

Aw yeah, now you're even more hungry!
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-31-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    LOL. How much time have you put into this thread in the past 6 months?

I'd say, you put in many hours of "work" while I was out training. Surely you're not suggesting that I'm the one who's obsessed with sorting that "mess" out? Like it or not, you're a ****ing trainwreck, and likely a fat little teenager who I'd kick the crap out of in 5 seconds or less #or snatch to the ground with a single-leg in 5 seconds or less#. No doubt you have the five fingers of death with all the typing you do, but they're QWERTY deadly only on webboards.
    Yeah, cause it takes up so much of my time to toss out a paragraph while I'm multi tasking on three other webboards related to my interests, making dinner, watching TV and dealing with familial obligations. What's funny is that I really don't give it much attention at all and I'm still making my point. Not that I expect any sort of acquiescence from you and yours. I'm not here for you, I'm here for me. This is all just another exercise after all. You have a narrow definition of training.

Whattup with the predictions, son? You should actually read my posts if you're gonna try and create profile. If you have read my posts and still think I'm a fat teen, you are beyond simple. All the clues are there, you just don't seem to be seeing them. But for the record I've already established my weight. And I totally dated myself when I posted those lyrics.

Another 30 seconds of my time. Do the math. Spread it over the timeframe and you will see just how much time I actually give you people. Pretty simple equation, but I'll let you work that out on your own.

Blog Entries
    lol. Yeah, it did.

I'm making lasagne. It's all about that thin layer of ricotta!

Aw yeah, now your even more hungry!
    lasange is awesome. the only thing is i hate red sauce. love the alfredo and make everything with it. hahaha. you should try my alfredo sauce sloppy joes over buttermilk bisquits. its a weight gainer but its SOOOOO good.

wen shu you 1/4 wit

Why dont you show us a form of your skill as a M/A . There is that simple enough for YOU. Or are you just a talker ? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Blog Entries
    Why dont you show us a form of your skill as a M/A . There is that simple enough for YOU. Or are you just a talker ? KC
    when are YOU gonna post one? don't ask if you ain't willin to put up

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    same thing with mexican food. you want the good stuff? go to the little hole in the wall place. **** im hungry right now. i could really go for some Shaolin Do-nuts. ( i know that sounded gay. so what! i am)
    Yep and you live in San francisco right Gay capital of the world. No more explanation needed. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !