View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1321 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 321821122112711311131913201321132213231331 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    shaolin do reminds me of black hebrew israelites. ever see them at chinatown?
    Am I wrong that a poster on this forum a couple of years ago was banned for racist remarks?
    are you stupid? there was no RACIST remarks. he compared you shaolin do cult members to another cult called "BLACK ISREALITES". if you don't know what they are there's this thing called YOUTUBE where you can educate yourself on what a "BLACK ISREALITE" is. in fact i'll provide you within one then you can follow that lead..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGWTWXjodU
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Now as to the stupid remark, I have never made any kind of personal attack on anyone on this or any other forum.
    my bad. i should have used something else. i give you that. But Shrimp Boy outshines you and anyone you personally know even while he's behind bars. It's your own insecurity that you have to mention Shrimp Boy. You Probably hate watching him on tv in his documentaries. Not me. I'm proud of Shrimp Boy since i am one of the very few he trusts. so any attempts at attacking a man like shrimp boy reflects your internal paradigm.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-22-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove View Post
    In that case, I'm glad that I didn't say what would have been a very nasty comment. As to Shrimp Boy, I know absolutely nothing about him other than what little I've read here and I have no interest in him at all. I only mentioned him to show you how weak your personal attacks make your arguments. I wish the best for you, Shrimp Boy, and all of the other posters on these forums whether we agree or not but we would all benefit if the personal attacks could be dispensed with.
    You mean things like: Satan worshiper and get your hair cut and the like?!Like I said before , don't feed the trolls.😋 As you can see we can't get any intelligent or educated conversations going with the people that are here. Back to training.

No, I don't think so, however this group is one that I'm not familiar with.
    well, now you have learned something new. i do not blame you and your billy hilly ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    You mean things like: Satan worshiper and get your hair cut and the like?!Like I said before , don't feed the trolls.�� As you can see we can't get any intelligent or educated conversations going with the people that are here. Back to training.
    but in the back of your billy hilly mind, you still hunger for the true shaolin.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    ou mean things like: Satan worshiper and get your hair cut
    you outdated dinosaur! hahahahahahahaha

Yes, I have learned something. I try to learn at every opportunity you should try it sometime.
    By the way, calling me a Hillbilly is not an insult all true Hillbillies are very proud of who and what we are.
    I won't try to discuss anything with you but I just want to let you know that you have my pity. Based on your consistently vulgar and racist posts you have proven yourself to truly be the "Sick Man of Asia" (that is assuming that you really are Chinese, personally I think you're a weak little snot nosed, pimply faced white boy afraid to get out of your momma's house and live in the real world so your whole existence is your computer screen and your strong momma.
    Again, I PITY YOU!
    i think all your hilly billy angst will be solved if you just embraced teh true shaolin.

Yes, I have learned something. I try to learn at every opportunity you should try it sometime.
    By the way, calling me a Hillbilly is not an insult all true Hillbillies are very proud of who and what we are.
    I won't try to discuss anything with you but I just want to let you know that you have my pity. Based on your consistently vulgar and racist posts you have proven yourself to truly be the "Sick Man of Asia" (that is assuming that you really are Chinese, personally I think you're a weak little snot nosed, pimply faced white boy afraid to get out of your momma's house and live in the real world so your whole existence is your computer screen and your strong momma.
    Again, I PITY YOU!
    That's why I don't get offended when someone calls me "Cracker!" Haha... If the mods cared anything about the reputation of this forum, magazine, or anything else guys like this wouldn't be allowed here. And on the streets they would get their @$$es kicked and probably brought up on charges. What do you expect from keyboard warriors with big mouths and little brains. I tried with these trolls too, doesn't make a bit of difference, ever. You can't have intellegant conversations with "people" that lack intelligence. They are stuck in their jr high school bully mentality and have serious mommy daddy issues. As for their martial arts skills and knowledge.... Please.

That's why I don't get offended when someone calls me "Cracker!" Haha... If the mods cared anything about the reputation of this forum, magazine, or anything else guys like this wouldn't be allowed here. And on the streets they would get their @$$es kicked and probably brought up on charges. What do you expect from keyboard warriors with big mouths and little brains. I tried with these trolls too, doesn't make a bit of difference, ever. You can't have intellegant conversations with "people" that lack intelligence. They are stuck in their jr high school bully mentality and have serious mommy daddy issues. As for their martial arts skills and knowledge.... Please.
    shaolin do is pretty racist. its all stereotypes.

Funny thing that...

If the mods cared anything about the reputation of this forum, magazine, or anything else guys like this wouldn't be allowed here.
    I've always been amused by this argument. It's like standing inside a bar and saying "This is a dump. Only scum come here. If only they cleaned it up it could be a proper respectable establishment." You can say that standing outside of a bar. But if you're standing inside the bar, who's the scum you are talking about exactly?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I've always been amused by this argument. It's like standing inside a bar and saying "This is a dump. Only scum come here. If only they cleaned it up it could be a proper respectable establishment." You can say that standing outside of a bar. But if you're standing inside the bar, who's the scum you are talking about exactly?
    Thank you for your response. I would never say something like that personally. I am the type of person that would jump in with both hands and feet and ask, what can I do to help clean this place up and or fix it? I have done my part.

The only reason I have kept coming back here , Gene, is loyalty. To your magazine and all things connected to it. I have supported it because I believed in it. Even linked from my website to yours. Bought your products .

I had hoped beyond all hope that this place was a little bit better than this. I don't think your organization needs to sell magazines or keep people coming here that badly.

If you don't see where their behavior is abusive , unacceptable and counter productive to what we do and aren't willing to do anything, then I don't have anything else to say...

Except this, save the petty insults. It's not funny and it's certainly childish. Now I know why people don't come here anymore.

It's not my forum. Later

i just want to be convinced that shaolin do is the real shaolin. i want to b leaf

Good one, Gene.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    we are harsh on shaolin do people.

kung fu is so infignificant in america, nobody had ever cared or will care if they claim to be shaolin. and they themselves dont understand the reason why its wrong. shaolin is just a far away fairy tale. what matters to them is that they lost weight and made friends.

shaolin do is the purest heart of american kung fu, stripped away of all formalities and political correctness. its the ultimate fantasy power trip. kung fu people are ashamed of shaolin do because it reminds them of themselves. the only difference is their form and lineage is "authentic".
    Excellent!

Wasn't TattooedMonk supposed to post some Shaolin Ground Fighting videos...?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

The bartender of the dive isn't standing on higher moral ground. He admits, tacitly, that he's keeping a dive. If he cleaned up a little, he might scrape together enough tips to hire a bouncer.

Lol. Just kiddin