View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1320 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 320820122012701310131813191320132113221330 ... LastLast
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    3. Yuen Hai spent time in Indonesia
    what part didn't you get? Yuen Hai NEVER went to indonesia. He was the right hand man for Cheung Hung Sing and stayed at his side until his teachers death.

so you've been proven wrong on #3. So, the fact that Yuen Hai never went to indonesia can no longer be interesting to you cause he was never there.

You're trusting information that comes from a student of Doc Fai Wong, who, once claimed in his book that the Green Grass Monk was just a myth then retracted his comment and claimed he learned the true identity of the Green Grass Monk and that it was the Monk Choy Fook, Chan Heung's third teacher. But book will prove that ridiculousness wrong as i know monk choy fook is not the green grass monk. so if you want to believe doc fai wong's incorrect account of his own grand master go right ahead. Go on and play with the idea that yuen hai was in indonesia even though it is a lie. my comments here mark the fact that i am saying its a lie.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-21-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove View Post

1. Yuen Hai taught Lau Bun
    2. Yuen Hai's wife taught Lau Bun 5 Animals
    3. Yuen Hai spent time in Indonesia

Do you see where this is going?
    There is obviously a difference of opinion on the facts. Doc Fai Wong is a reputable source for most things. He is an author, producer of kung fu videos, teaches world wide and has thousands of students.... You be the judge. I do wonder if Yuen Hai went to Indonesia, it's possible. And highly probable.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi warrior View Post
    I've believed Sin The' learned the 5 animal form from doc Fai wong's book. Primarily based on the release date of the book and when Sin The' taught the form. Both around 1990.
    But this little tidbit does open the door to speculation.
    It's possible he got it from a book. Even that book. But there are certain questions that should and haven't been answered.....

Blog Entries
    There is obviously a difference of opinion on the facts. Doc Fai Wong is a reputable source for most things. He is an author, producer of kung fu videos, teaches world wide and has thousands of students.... You be the judge. I do wonder if Yuen Hai went to Indonesia, it's possible. And highly probable.
    LMAO. keep wondering wonder boy. it's just as probable as the monkey circus attraction shaolin monk.

Blog Entries
    It's possible he got it from a book. Even that book. But there are certain questions that should and haven't been answered.....
    when you become relevant to the Choy Lee Fut system you'd get answers. but you're not. so you won't. Plus I'm going to trust DFW's SENIOR classmate (My Grand Master) before i believe him.

the only truth is SIN THE learned our form from the book. plain and simple. Dragon grabs the rainbow and all. hahaha.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-21-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I always try to keep an open mind. And would love to be wrong on this. What questions were you thinking?

we are harsh on shaolin do people.

kung fu is so infignificant in america, nobody had ever cared or will care if they claim to be shaolin. and they themselves dont understand the reason why its wrong. shaolin is just a far away fairy tale. what matters to them is that they lost weight and made friends.

shaolin do is the purest heart of american kung fu, stripped away of all formalities and political correctness. its the ultimate fantasy power trip. kung fu people are ashamed of shaolin do because it reminds them of themselves. the only difference is their form and lineage is "authentic".
    Last edited by bawang; 07-21-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    and they themselves dont understand the reason why its wrong
    that's what i don't get. regardless of how many people telling them how wrong it is, it completely misses them. maybe its because they see it as a cash cow and don't really care.
    but it's a **** shame they choose to remain ignorant of the truth set before them.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi warrior View Post
    I always try to keep an open mind. And would love to be wrong on this. What questions were you thinking?
    I would like to know either way, it won't change the fact that I know the form , can teach the form and perform the form without any problems. It has many martial, medicinal and meditative benefits. No one is going to change that.

Bawang

Do you study Chinese martial arts ( kung fu) from Indonesia; Kuntao or Silat?!? Do you know anything about the Malay culture and how they live?!?

Have you done any research or read any books on the subject?! Yes or no questions that should be easy to answer without any ego or drama.

Please answer honestly and appropriately. I will not respond to any other nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    that's what i don't get. regardless of how many people telling them how wrong it is, it completely misses them. maybe its because they see it as a cash cow and don't really care.
    but it's a **** shame they choose to remain ignorant of the truth set before them.
    shaolin do reminds me of black hebrew israelites. ever see them at chinatown?

Blog Entries
    I would like to know either way, it won't change the fact that I know the form , can teach the form and perform the form without any problems. It has many martial, medicinal and meditative benefits. No one is going to change that.
    i would stake my life on the fact that you truly do not demonstrate the form as it is supposed to be done. of this i'm extremely confident. stolen form or not. you learned DOC FAI WONG's BOOK VERSION of the true form along with SIN THE's attempts to disguise it.. YOU don't know the form!
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-21-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    shaolin do reminds me of black hebrew israelites. ever see them at chinatown?
    not in CT but i see the video's of them in NY. yeah i agree, shaolin do falls in like with black isrealites.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    not in CT but i see the video's of them in NY. yeah i agree, shaolin do falls in like with black isrealites.
    like all cults, its about what they feel. shaolin do elicits a feeling they as kentucky hillbillies never experienced.

Blog Entries
    Lmao.]....................