View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 670 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Huang View Post
    OK, I can accept that.
    OK.

I can think of no better reason to meet than the one I already gave you: that I want to meet other kung fu martial artists. No more, no less.
    The KFlist Meetings were both fun and "edifying".

Right now I'm teaching in Chandler, Arizona. I've got a class going, and it's been a lot of fun so far. I just "transferred" a student to that class this evening
    What's a "transfer"?

When I get my "official" school going, I'll let you know. bakxierboxer, you and everybody else on kungfumagazine would be welcome guests. And NO - that's not a challenge.
    Sure, if I'm in a traveling mood/mode.
    I'm also considering moving to some place with a bit less gummint "intrusion" than the LA/Calfornia area.

I agree with you that challenges are USELESS.
    I don't think that I can "subscribe" to that particular point.
    They do have their uses, and I'm not exactly a stranger to them from either direction.

Besides, the consensus here is that I'm TOO HARMLESS to be a serious threat to injure anybody. Don't you agree, bakxierboxer? Most folks here are not afraid of me at all, and that's exactly how I want people to feel about me.
    I don't usually completely write anyone off without seeing them move.
    Of course, if they talk enough nonsense.....

I'm not sure what your last paragraph or so was supposed to be "about".... so I'll skip trying to make any kind of a sensible reply to it.

Then I'll skip trying to make any sensible replies to your e-mail in return.

What you pose to me, I reflect back at you with my take on things. It's that simple.

Then I'll skip trying to make any sensible replies to your e-mail in return.

What you pose to me, I reflect back at you with my take on things. It's that simple.
    Suit (or shoot) yourself.
    Makes no difference to me.

I teach "Seng Men" (Monk Fist).

The method I do and the curriculum I teach are probably 100% opposite from USSD. But I've seen Shaolin Do benefit so many people, and I never argue with results.
    SD Is not USSD.

SD is Shaolin Do , USSD is United Studios of Self Defense.

Please do not confuse the two.

They are completely different.

SD has always taught traditional CMA , I have yet to see any sign of CMA being taught in USSD.

Any one here going to the lexington gathering and/or the seminar the next day??
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

under 550 posts left??
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

has anyone seen all of master nances video yet?

Any one here going to the lexington gathering and/or the seminar the next day??
    Yes and yes

has anyone seen all of master nances video yet?
    no
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

golden tiger, one day i just may find out who you are? or maybe not?

I will be there but not competeing due to an injury but maybe next year KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

I couldn't tell you the last time I did compete, I always bring students. Most of the time they do pretty well. I do wish i knew more of the people on the forum by their real ID, but I guess thats also part of the freedom of this thing??

golden tiger, one day i just may find out who you are? or maybe not?

I will be sure and say hello.....
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

golden tiger, do you know who I am?? and I just dont know who you are??

OOPS.

My error. Shaolin Do is NOT the same as USSD. That was an unintentional typo.

its getting kind of slow on here? so i'll just ask this, how much time do you spend on you stretching, how many times a week? how much flexability are you going for?