View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1306 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 306806120612561296130413051306130713081316 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

my granma died last month. that didn't stop me from fighting spiritual battle against evil bizzaro-shaolin indonesian Kentucky hillbilly karate.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Bawang

Its properly called "eviz-shaolindonesia Kenbilka Kung fu" thank u very much.
    A Fool is Born every Day !

3. Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    and YOU're SHAOLIN FAUX b1tch ass nacka\
    i don't ever want your respect. don't need it you fake ass junky

Lmao you are so easy to rile up. Such a child.

Blog Entries
    Lmao you are so easy to rile up. Such a child.
    Blah blah blah........it's ok. it's called passion. something you lack bumpkin
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Blah blah blah........it's ok. it's called passion. something you lack bumpkin
    their passion for shaolin has long been crushed to dust by sin the.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    their passion for shaolin has long been crushed to dust by sin the.
    i understand that
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Like our Gov.

Like our Government what started out as something good has deteriorated into a mockery of what it was and why it was established. The Material taught ,stolen aside, is good material and useful for physical fitness and coordination and self defense. But like our government what it has become is a mere shadow of what it could have been. As greedy and unethical become involved any entity can be transormed into a money hungry and down right sad situation.
    This does not take away from the few who train with passion and sincerity for what ever reason. I do not condone lying or any of those type of immoral attributes as JP will attest. However, those that are liars and thiefs and downright dirty have slandered what might have been a good thing to the point of no return.
    I enjoy the forms and training and will continue but only for my personal self and for fitness and calmness.
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Like our Government what started out as something good has deteriorated into a mockery of what it was and why it was established.
    We could say this about most MA.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Blog Entries
    Like our Government what started out as something good has deteriorated into a mockery of what it was and why it was established. The Material taught ,stolen aside, is good material and useful for physical fitness and coordination and self defense. But like our government what it has become is a mere shadow of what it could have been. As greedy and unethical become involved any entity can be transormed into a money hungry and down right sad situation.
    This does not take away from the few who train with passion and sincerity for what ever reason. I do not condone lying or any of those type of immoral attributes as JP will attest. However, those that are liars and thiefs and downright dirty have slandered what might have been a good thing to the point of no return.
    I enjoy the forms and training and will continue but only for my personal self and for fitness and calmness.
    Exactly. From '64 to '84. There just wasn't a ton of material. But lots of conditioning and sparring. And it should have stayed that way.

Like our Government what started out as something good has deteriorated into a mockery of what it was )
    Wait...are you talking about the articles of
    Confederation, 1777-1789, or the document that was passed in secret by a cabal of treasonous government officials, which only expanded taxing powers and the might of the central government--that old piece of toilet tissue, the constitution?

Before we talk sanctimoniously of the old founding fathers, we'd have to clear that mess up...

Guess what, my credit score looked very bad yesterday, so I decided last night that I am going to let myself borrow more money!!!! You know so I can pay the bills I already have. It is such a great idea, I just borrow to pay what I have borrowed!!! Hey and guess what my bank now is telling me that my scores look great. I am so happy cause I was worried. ISN'T THAT A BUNCH OF SH!#... Our goverment is no better then a payday lender.. Thats how this once great country is ran.
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by shen ku View Post
    Guess what, my credit score looked very bad yesterday, so I decided last night that I am going to let myself borrow more money!!!! You know so I can pay the bills I already have. It is such a great idea, I just borrow to pay what I have borrowed!!! Hey and guess what my bank now is telling me that my scores look great. I am so happy cause I was worried. ISN'T THAT A BUNCH OF SH!#... Our goverment is no better then a payday lender.. Thats how this once great country is ran.
    Remember, "Always treat the grandmaster the same way you'd treat the president of the us"?
    Lol. The sda might want to re-tailor that statement. I fart in obamas general direction

I vote for Shaolin Wookie.... He!! I'd vote for almost anybody that could see we can't keep spending and taking care of those who won't get off their a$$. I am so sick if hearing "i can't find a job" or something about not working for this or that amount of $$. I have 4 jobs. (1) fulltime 40 hou
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

1. 40 hours, 2. My classes about 20 hours, 3. On call 2-15 hours, 4. Part-time 4-12. So surely these people could find something ir start something...

Can't you see that by working so much that you're destroying the economy? Lol. You can't keep making so much, because every dollar you earn is a dollar that the government didn't get, you greedy Capitalist pig.