View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 306 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2062562963043053063073083163564068061306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by lxtruong View Post
    I have no idea what you guys are arguing about now, since Torts and Contracts are kicking my ass....but since people are calling each other names again...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Don't be that guy.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was great & true too

all

JP I dont think Lukas would tolerate a movie but we can w/o sometime if you want. Baqualin , The baby is fine we named her Madelyn Ruth she is already past her birth weight. I hope to be in Lexington soon hopefully Dec. I need to contact Master Ben as to his availability. Still working on my 5th BB stuff at home took up running again 2.5 miles per day haha, and progressing slowly. Hope to see you soon KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    JP I dont think Lukas would tolerate a movie but we can w/o sometime if you want. Baqualin , The baby is fine we named her Madelyn Ruth she is already past her birth weight. I hope to be in Lexington soon hopefully Dec. I need to contact Master Ben as to his availability. Still working on my 5th BB stuff at home took up running again 2.5 miles per day haha, and progressing slowly. Hope to see you soon KC
    We could play Lukas' videos upstairs along with Madelyn and Autumn. Your running 2.5 miles a day? Doing better than me.... I'm doing nothing but running through some forms from time to time. We need to start meeting up.... how early do you get up? I have a key to a training area that's free in the mornings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I come here for all the nice things you say!

You make my day!!

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    Just like you chasing all over the internet, on multiple forums defending your honor, looking for respect.

Whatever. I like how I've accepted Twice (3 time now) yet you can't answer. Well, if I supposedly won't answer your PM's put it on the thread. You've already challenged me in the open on this thread.

Why is it so hard to say what you need to say here. Oh because you are so mad you'll be cursing.

Why do you have to hide behind the PM system for?

When you learn how to stop typing with your lips you let me know.

I'm done ruining this thread. Go ahead and get the last word, I can see exactly what you are, read my previous post again.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-12-2006 at 11:00 AM.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

The last place you want to be is in front of me. You have accepted nothing.
    What is your name? Where do you live? You talk real bold from the persona of godzilla.....

The only place I post is here. Well there was one little thing on Fightauthority but I put that to rest.

I don't need to chase respect, I have it.

Someone told me you are in west coast Chinese Shaolin Centers. Let me know, pick a place, bring a friend or five. Being that you have such a sweet personality someone who loves you will PM me who you are and then I will go about the task to bless you. I am not angry, I am happy at the prospect of meeting with you and sharing ideas.

I am still waiting to see a post from you where you do any thing except talk BS.
    Show me one post where YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE BODY OF MARTIAL KNOWLEDGE?

Who are are you girly man?

Just like you chasing all over the internet, on multiple forums defending your honor, looking for respect.

Whatever. I like how I've accepted Twice (3 time now) yet you can't answer. Well, if I supposedly won't answer your PM's put it on the thread. You've already challenged me in the open on this thread.

Why is it so hard to say what you need to say here. Oh because you are so mad you'll be cursing.

Why do you have to hide behind the PM system for?

When you learn how to stop typing with your lips you let me know.

I'm done ruining this thread. Go ahead and get the last word, I can see exactly what you are, read my previous post again.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-12-2006 at 10:37 AM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Gay.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    The last place you want to be is in front of me.

Hmm.....seems like the last thing any of us want is for you to be behind us.....

Guys let's play nice. We don't want to give this thread a bad name....
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Hmm.....seems like the last thing any of us want is for you to be behind us.....
    Trying to get on my good side? i have a suggestion for the placement of your hydrospanner. Oh yea, get a hair cut man. Geeze!
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Trying to get on my good side? i have a suggestion for the placement of your hydrospanner. Oh yea, get a hair cut man. Geeze!
    Tee hee. SDers don't discuss haircuts...

The last place you want to be is in front of me. You have accepted nothing.
    What is your name? Where do you live? You talk real bold from the persona of godzilla.....

The only place I post is here. Well there was one little thing on Fightauthority but I put that to rest.

I don't need to chase respect, I have it.

Someone told me you are in west coast Chinese Shaolin Centers. Let me know, pick a place, bring a friend or five. Being that you have such a sweet personality someone who loves you will PM me who you are and then I will go about the task to bless you. I am not angry, I am happy at the prospect of meeting with you and sharing ideas.

I am still waiting to see a post from you where you do any thing except talk BS.
    Show me one post where YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE BODY OF MARTIAL KNOWLEDGE?

So, your PM function does work when are you really going to use it?

All these posts and you are talking about contributing? Bwahahahahahahaha....okay.

So, you do post on other forums. You've now established that you do lie.

Nope see you challenged, you come to my state, you bring your friends and we can get everything going.

Until, you get this throough your head it will be you puffing out your chest.

Like you said earlier.

We're all Shaolin, lets start acting like it

Are we so bored that we want to start cr@p with people who state the obvious.
    Lok is very supportive of us and only commenting on what is available for everybody to see....which we all agree sucks (except for you JP).
    I'm not speaking for anybody (sorry Lok) just stating the obvious.....so now I guess you guys can start cr@p with me
    BQ
    Last edited by Baqualin; 12-12-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Oops...

Sorry guys. It wasn't meant to be mean-spirited. I just thought a joke might alleviate their bickering a little bit.

I thought it was funny, anyways.

So, your PM function does work when are you really going to use it?

All these posts and you are talking about contributing? Bwahahahahahahaha....okay.

So, you do post on other forums. You've now established that you do lie.

Nope see you challenged, you come to my state, you bring your friends and we can get everything going.

Until, you get this throough your head it will be you puffing out your chest.

Like you said earlier.
    This is getting tiring. Can you read?

Pay attention:

What is your name?

Where do you live?

What school of boxing do you represent?

When and where would you like to meet

If you don't answer these simple questions then you don't want to play hands with me. Right?

I won't hurt you but I will teach you a sweet lesson.

You can apologize and return to your annoying postings devoid of any contributing essences martial or social and squash this thing. I am implying no threat. I won't make one effort to locate you or even pray for the opportunity of a chance meeting.

You talk crap to me because you assume you are safe. You think if you make me angry I will embarrass myself here. I have no shame and I don't get angry. Fear is not one of my problems. Some may wonder why I am even answering to this foolishness.

My contribution here is a lesson in respect amongst a loose fellowship of martial practitioners. If I am in a circle of my martial brothers and we have a conflict that cannot be resolved by negotiation and compromise we take it to the boxing platform. This "solves" nothing in a true sense but it creates a connection and bond. After two people mix it up they sometimes become strong friends and if nothing else it lets us know we are held responsible for what we say and do.

Let me know brah 'cause I'm down for whatever you have in mind.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-12-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Sorry guys. It wasn't meant to be mean-spirited. I just thought a joke might alleviate their bickering a little bit.

I thought it was funny, anyways.
    Your cool it was funny

Nah, I think I suck too (at least in forms) but we're talking about degrees of sucking.