View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1201 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 20170111011151119111991200120112021203121112511301 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,015 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Syn posts 3 different posts to try to get someone to bite. So I guess this means he is bored and just wants to spar. So here goes. 1st why is it called Kid Gloves?
    2. There are 2 types of MA on here. Those like Syn who talks alot and those like all the others that train alot. The reason for this is simple. Those who can do those who cant talk about it, right Syn?
    3. Syn continues to pick this forum because all he is is words, and hot air. and by putting it out here he denies his own short comings in his self discipline and skills. He replaces punches with words and kicks with phrases. He talks as if he has been around the block a time or 2 about scars and all well BS to that. Calls people stupid and son and all that BS like what he says matters. So anyway he is what was known in real MA schools as a wannabe. Too lazy to train so he talks about it. THE END. KC
    You act like I have made any martial claims whatsoever. Assumptions like that are for morons! Clearly I never train, it's so obvious. Cause you know what I do with my days. Pulease. That all you got squirt?

Quote Originally Posted by OTD View Post
    Good Martial Artists are a lot like sex and money.
    Those that have It, Usually don't talk about It.

Just my .02 cents

OTD

Now !, Back to training, Teaching, Talking , Trolling........Whatever
    So who, other than a few SD cats and HSK here have made ANY claims of what they can or can not do with their arts?

Weak....

Quote Originally Posted by OTD View Post
    Good Martial Artists are a lot like sex and money.
    Those that have It, Usually don't talk about It.
    Hence the 1100 pages about Shaolin Do.

For all the doubters

A Fool is Born every Day !

is this one of your students?

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    is this one of your students?

So brave.......

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

OH... So wait!!! The 5 animal form is from HSCLF?

Blog Entries
    OH... So wait!!! The 5 animal form is from HSCLF?
    the 5 animal form i was *****in about shaolin do boostin is a hsclf 5 animal form exclusive to my lineage. yes :P

i'm just showin off my newfound photo shop skills. self taught. doing nice thangs

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Wow, greatest man on earth!
    Someone needs to use their photoshop fu to shoop Sin as the dos equis man

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    the 5 animal form i was *****in about shaolin do boostin is a hsclf 5 animal form exclusive to my lineage. yes :P

i'm just showin off my newfound photo shop skills. self taught. doing nice thangs
    Actually, its a Shaolin form that was absorbed in to the teachings of CLF. Its not CLF, but your version of it is.

The form is actually a Southern Shaolin form, the dialect was changed from the less common Cantonese to more common Mandarin.

Interesting to note ... http://www.whitelionsofshaolin.com/Lineage-YuenHai.htm

Have a great week everyone!

Blog Entries
    Actually, its a Shaolin form that was absorbed in to the teachings of CLF. Its not CLF, but your version of it is.
    we never claimed it was originally CLF. but till this very moment and till the end of this earth YOU nor anyone else will find it in anyone else's lineage LEGITIMATELY. we have ALWAYS stated it was CLF'tized.

and WHAT we DID say and keep saying is if you practice it and you weren't from my lineage there is only two ways for you and everyone else to learn it, the book or video and still you get those versions and not the original.

and even IF its roots were shaolin, it DOESN'T give anyone a license to boost it from the book or my lineage and repackage it.

a little note, if you want to know about my lineage, don't go anywhere else other than to my sifu to know. we are the current lineage holders of this lineage and i will state that much of that information was invented. my book will cover the truth about these people and my lineage. there is ALOT of info NOT found in that article but IS found in mine. but its up to you to believe who you want. the truth is the truth and that can't be changed. just like how Shaolin DO is a entity all unto itself. you are not part of a herd, tribe, or anything other than yourselves.

PS.....My lineages form isn't a SOUTHERN form. was NEVER a southern shaolin form. it BECAME southern by Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut disciples. you are practicing it OUR way.....not some southern shaolin Way as you have NOTHING to compare it to. therefore, labeling my lineages 5 animal form as ORIGINALLY SOUTHERN SHAOLIN is just one more LIE coming from the Shaolin Do schools.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.

I don't get it. with so much evidence to prove SD is imitation gung fu, why do they keep acting like its the real deal? TM doesn't seem to get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    I don't get it. with so much evidence to prove SD is imitation gung fu, why do they keep acting like its the real deal? TM doesn't seem to get it either.
    ugh, really? thats not my point. I guess ignorance is bliss. wanna have a real conversation or are you just going to be twat?!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    we never claimed it was originally CLF. but till this very moment and till the end of this earth YOU nor anyone else will find it in anyone else's lineage LEGITIMATELY. we have ALWAYS stated it was CLF'tized.

and WHAT we DID say and keep saying is if you practice it and you weren't from my lineage there is only two ways for you and everyone else to learn it, the book or video and still you get those versions and not the original.

and even IF its roots were shaolin, it DOESN'T give anyone a license to boost it from the book or my lineage and repackage it.

a little note, if you want to know about my lineage, don't go anywhere else other than to my sifu to know. we are the current lineage holders of this lineage and i will state that much of that information was invented. my book will cover the truth about these people and my lineage. there is ALOT of info NOT found in that article but IS found in mine. but its up to you to believe who you want. the truth is the truth and that can't be changed. just like how Shaolin DO is a entity all unto itself. you are not part of a herd, tribe, or anything other than yourselves.

PS.....My lineages form isn't a SOUTHERN form. was NEVER a southern shaolin form. it BECAME southern by Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut disciples. you are practicing it OUR way.....not some southern shaolin Way as you have NOTHING to compare it to. therefore, labeling my lineages 5 animal form as ORIGINALLY SOUTHERN SHAOLIN is just one more LIE coming from the Shaolin Do schools.
    uuuh....whatever, you said it is exclusive to CLF but is Southern Shaolin form...but then again CLF is originally a Southern Shaolin Style as well, right?

I am attempting to have a conversation with you one last time about this, are you going to be twat about this again too?

Once again blanket statments and assumptions, cant you get it through your thick skull that i am not trying to discredit you or your linegae ... I am researching TCMA and the origins of the form, thats it.