View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1023 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 23523923973101310211022102310241025103310731123 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

I bet that out of all of us that critique SD, none of us pay as much for lessons.

60 a month over here. But if you can't afford it, I'm sure he would let it slide. We want to pay. After class he'll take us all to dinner and we always get red envelopes when we demo. We're s'posed to pay for the shirts and hats, he just gave it to me. I tried to pay, he wasn't having it. I can't go these days coz work has taken me out of the city for a bit, but when I get back I'll mos def be heading back to class.

If he says " I learn from the Earth" but then steals from DFW's videos isn't a red flag, I don;t know what is.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Syn 7

You should change your name to Sin 7, ur a ****, FU man FU. I defend no one I am who I am do not question my honor . KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

sweep the leg

A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    You should change your name to Sin 7, ur a ****, FU man FU. I defend no one I am who I am do not question my honor . KC
    "I'm not questioning your honor, I'm denying its existence." `Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    honor, integrity, honesty, manliness.
    so you are saying that no one that practices teaches or is associated with the system doesn't have or value these things!? If you are, that's just retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I guess some folks just don't see merit in these attributes. To me, when assessing a teacher of any kind, integrity is paramount.
    onc again, are you saying all the thousands of practitioners and teachers of this system lack these things?! How the fcuk would you know?!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you have no honor and i view you just the same i do Sin The. weak frauds.

sneaky feeling jake has better kung fakefu than you. i'd put money on it.

good people don't steal from other good people. weak wannabe's.

secret kung fu. what a fukkin joke. TTM is just mad he can't get free training. free lessons. so he acts like an ass hurt little girl. he wants to discuss a form his lineage stole because they don't know the ins and outs of the 5 animal form. doc fai wong left out the most important aspect of this form on purpose. they don't even have the correct name of our form either.

frauds. liars. bad martial arts. stolen material with minimal knowledge of the real deal so they make up new lyrics.

and the funniest part of it all is everyone in shaolin do is pure karate and don't even know. they are clueless. everyone else knows this, but these cult members are blinded by flowery words spewed by some indonsian guy who knew he can pull one over on unsuspecting white and black people who wouldn't know real kung fu even if they got their asses kicked by bruce lee himself.

if i was wrong about the KARATE then why does so many other people i've never met say the very same things i do?

a duck that meows like a cat is still a fukkin duck.
    my issue is this, you can't have a constructive conversation about Kung fu with out acting like an @$$. This routine that you and half a dozen guys here having going is old. Why can't you grow up and talk about things that really matter!?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    he can accept the mixture of feces and urine known as shaolin do because he doesnt care about martial arts and asian culture. shaolin do doesnt seem strange to him because asian culture is irreleveant to him. its all a joke to him. they wear gis because the japanese are the "good asians".
    what is important is his bizzare dojo "family".

he doesnt care about the martial arts. he was happy there. shaolin do members repeatedly stated their time spent at shaolin do made them feel good and that is all that matters.

this is also what separates men from beasts. men understand reason, beasts only follow their feelings.
    Once again blanket statements based on other people's opinions without any facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    "I'm not questioning your honor, I'm denying its existence." `Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
    How can you, you don't even know him or any of us!? You obviously have no honor.

Btw

Just because you 3 or 4 retards keep saying the same ah!t over and over doesn't make it true. The only people that care if that are you 3-4. It totally doesn't after in the real world , only in your sad and pathetic ones .

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Just because you 3 or 4 retards keep saying the same ah!t over and over doesn't make it true. The only people that care if that are you 3-4. It totally doesn't after in the real world , only in your sad and pathetic ones .
    Oh, there's more than 3 or 4...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    this **** is totally insane. you're the only one who is retarded here. hanging on to some false hope that maybe although SIN THE OUTRIGHT LIED and proven in court that he lied, you are hoping and praying he truly learned the shaolin animal form from the hairy wannabe monk circus attraction. you're hanging on so tightly to false hope that you're blinded 3 times over from seeing the truth.

even if doc fai wong himself came out and said Sin The is passing off his book version of our 5 animal form i know you wouldn't believe it. he could have invented that form and you'd still tell people it was a shaolin do form. idiot.

as long as the majority of the people on this forum knows the truth, i'm satisfied with that. the original thread on shaolin do questioned its authenticity. i didn't start that thread. in fact, i purposely stayed away from that thread because shaolin do is indeed a fraud. the moment i saw "DO" in their name, red flags went up.....fraud sign lit up. so i stayed away till i discovered your lineages act of thievery.

just take a look at jake the fakes video's of tai chi, mantis, bagua and whatever and all the people who actually study those styles keep telling him that he isn't performing what he claims to be doing. everyone aside from me can see the karate in shaolin do. its everyone in SHAOLIN DO that doesn't see the truth. some seem to have better vision now, but you, you are stuck on stupid.

stupid looks pretty good on you. you and stupidity are best friends.

Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-14-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Funny...

I have said many things, but I never said any of these . You are argueing different points than the ones I am making. All of your responses are borderline bi polar , schizophrenic and out right insane , not failing to mention ignorant and stupid. There is more to all of this than what you know. Very few people say anything, when and if they do it's only as a keyboard warrior. Saying things here means nothing. Words....just words. Your words mean nothing to anyone other than the few who come to this forum or run in your circles. whatever.

Blog Entries
    I have said many things, but I never said any of these . You are argueing different points than the ones I am making. All of your responses are borderline bi polar , schizophrenic and out right insane , not failing to mention ignorant and stupid. There is more to all of this than what you know. Very few people say anything, when and if they do it's only as a keyboard warrior. Saying things here means nothing. Words....just words. Your words mean nothing to anyone other than the few who come to this forum or run in your circles. whatever.
    blah blah blah. you're just sad you can't get anything out of me. you're too poosey to post a video of what you think you know. anonymity is your safeplace. LOL

TTM your new name is JIM JONES. i will no longer refer to you as TTM. JIM JONES.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better