View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 960 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 46086091095095895996096196297010101060 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Pretty much agree with that. Had a couple fellows I worked with regularly up until I left the fold. After that, I heard I was persona nongrata. Only a couple of the guys have any sort of contact with me. Get more from Hiang's group and I spent less time with them, overall.

Yep

I guess it doesnt matter how hard u train and what rank u are and whos but you have kicked. They just dont call or associate with ya. I have called numerous times and contacted via FB and still nothing. I get more from people I trained with over 20 years ago. KC Is this the way it is.?
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I guess it doesnt matter how hard u train and what rank u are and whos but you have kicked. They just dont call or associate with ya. I have called numerous times and contacted via FB and still nothing. I get more from people I trained with over 20 years ago. KC Is this the way it is.?
    Awww, I will call you and talk to you and be your friend.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Awwww

Well thanks GT, BUt had I trained with you for 20 years I would feel you would have already called. The friendship and brotherhood is just as important or more so than the Politics that I have seen. Esp in SD. KC

Hey KC give me a call sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Kc

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thanks TTM KC

Um .. are we actually crying because people we were associated with no longer call us? I guess I should be upset with 100% of my high school graduating class. I was with them for 12 years and I don't hear from any of them. That stuff just happens. We all have busy lives and when people move out of our lives, we move on. Nothing worth losing sleep over.
    Last edited by themeecer; 08-24-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Quote Originally Posted by themeecer View Post
    Um .. are we actually crying because people we were associated with no longer call us? I guess I should be upset with 100% of my high school graduating class. I was with them for 12 years and I don't hear from any of them. That stuff just happens. We all have busy lives and when people move out of our lives, we move on. Nothing worth losing sleep over.
    That's why facebook is so great. Even after all those years we can create the illusion of still having friends.

Friends

Hey Meecer I guess you never really had friends then did you. I enjoy meeting new people who love martial arts and hate losing contact with those I like . Sorry you dont have any friends. KC

I can not belive I just stayed up till 3:15 AM reading this thread. Who can I sue?
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Quote Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
    I can not belive I just stayed up till 3:15 AM reading this thread. Who can I sue?
    You're SOL. It's called assumption of risk and comparative fault. You have no one to blame but yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I'd rather blame my lawyer.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Speaking of lawyers...

Where has UCT gone? He posted once or twice then hasn't commented since...

Anybody else see this thread? http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64208
    Last edited by Empty_Cup; 08-27-2012 at 12:48 PM.

actually, it was four times.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Quote from SevenStar