View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1038 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 38538938988102810361037103810391040104810881138 ... LastLast
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    is there a method to protect ourselves from this? what kind of defense can we get our hands on to deal with this?
    if do correct, no can defense...

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!

incoming suicidal douchebaggery projectiles!

i saved your fakkin lives. you owe me now.
    LOL...I think we have a new meme...

Blog Entries
    LOL...I think we have a new meme...
    HAHA

Suicidal Douchebaggery

Shaolin Do

sounds right to me!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    here's me doing a sword form a few years ago:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9Fk-zYCk4&feature=plcp
    I'm no world champion, but I will hold it without hesitation up as incomparably superior to ANYTHING shown on either of those vids; (also, the glare off of my bald pate may be a bit much, you may want to adjust the contrast on ur screen)

r u serious? those performances were done in a large venue in front of hundreds of people, w Sin The in attendance; if demonstrating clearly fabricated sets and suck-asz technique is the motivating factor for SD "friends and family" to come together, then I suppose it's mission accomplished; regardless, it's all still a steaming plate of dung...

right, because when you are doing a demonstration, you are CLEARLY not performing
    (at least now we get to see the practical application of SD indoctrination; right up there with 2+2=5, I warrant);

you keep trying to probe my childhood from a pseudo-psychological perspective; what is your motivation for projecting in this manner? perhaps you were gang-raped in the locker room at school? yes, that would seem to be the case...

what I am "taking" are videos that clearly show senior SD people, including the head of the style, and what I am "reading into" it is that they doing total crap-asz garbage, and passing it off as something good; I know that simple cause and effect concepts are hard for you to understand, what with all the surgery you needed to repair your damaged jaw and asz-hole after the gang raping (see above for how I insightfully discerned this about you) and all the medication you still need to be on afterwards, but please try to at least keep up on at least a basic level...

loves and huggsies - DlCK BREATH
    what I am saying once again is, that not everyone does it for the same reasons, with the same intent and purpose . you 3 or 4 sorry slobs happen to be talking a great deal of SH!T about those that you havent met or know in anyway. you are baseing your judgements on bits of film that do not truely reflect their practice or what they get out of it other than fun.

now keep in mind I have high standards. But I think a great deal of it is average for the masses, who dont do forms for performance , trophies, or anything other than for social interaction, staying, fit hobbie or whatever.

I believe they should have a group that just does the performance aspect and really get down to the meat and potatoes of any martial art: train hard smart and fight.

its great you feel so strongly about your practice and what you know and do , but when you judge and criticize and say things like you guys do, it just doesnt reflect well on who you are as a person or where you are really coming from...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Are u really this thick? everyone has lied, in different ways; however, when you hold yourself up as a supposed example of proper conduct to a group of followers, there's a different level of expectation; Syn7 isn't holding himself out as a model of truth, justice and the American way to people, whereas Sin The is; so the expectation is that he lives up to his own PR; do you seriously not see the difference? or r u just committed to your suicidal douchebaggery trajectory?

- hugs and kisses, your BFF, DlCK BREATH
    thats not what I am talking about....you just dont get it because you arent in the know and have never been in the know and it is easier to make fun from the outside with minimal information and talk sh!t behind a keyboard.

why not ask questions from people that know rather than make make blankets statements, based on minimal, if any real factual information.

I've already posted a video that clearly proves what i am saying. But i've realized that if is show this to you not only will you see its the same form, but you will see the proper way to execute the moves. So i change my mind. And i'm taking down that video.

Check it out with my sifu.
    So not even privately would you show one small section? Really? Ok. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Is this the correct form?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klm3AaYMi5I

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

HAHA

Suicidal Douchebaggery

Shaolin Do

sounds right to me!
    more like Shit on Dick

Everyone involved in this conversation on Shaolin-Do needs to consider this form carefully and check it against their own.
    Last edited by Sima Rong; 10-19-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sima Rong View Post

Everyone involved in this conversation on Shaolin-Do needs to consider this form carefully and check it against their own.
    the secret of hung sing five animals is the unification of heaven, earth, and man. if shaolin do corrects their form and remove the qi blocking markers, they will unlock the internal secrets of the form.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-19-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    more like **** on ****
    or Sukkin D1ck

the hairy guy never passed that down.
    maybe he was the green grass monk.

green grass= nickname for hairy body like grassy fields of fut san

right now i see a lot of qi blockage in the shaolin do version of the forms.

i have hung mun drawings of Monk Ching Cho. none show him as being anywhere near as hairy as the monkey king.
    maybe he was shaved that day. the hair grow back very fast.

you cannot deny your deep connection to shaolin do, frank. they are your hung sing brothers, united in jesus christ.

they are the long lost kung fu brothers of lau bun.

or Sukkin D1ck
    that makes me feel good, which i cannot say for shaolin do.

Blog Entries
    that makes me feel good, which i cannot say for shaolin do.
    the thought of Shaolin Do gives me this nervous twitch over my left eye. my neighbor thought i was winking at him.

r u angry at me for posting ur lineages real form

forgive me frank