View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 619 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1195195696096176186196206216296697191119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Don't get all bent out of shape just because we call you on your b.s. If you cannot man up and find the information on your own and have a coherent debate on this forum that is your problem. No one here has a vested interest in spoon feeding you the information.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    I'll spoon feed you but you won't like what it is, and thats my size 11 upside your head. And believe me I can do it. Especially if you do SD. Your all brainwashed and think that your the shiaat. Well I got news for you, your not. Not even close. Your a joke to the MA community. Whenever SD comes up in the conversations of MAtists we laugh and snicker. Why don't you man up? Meet with me and answer my questions. Be a man Eternal Jack A**.
    Of course you could, and I am sure you can defy gravity and dodge bullets too. If I recall, you have been asked to cross hands with SD members before, and it never happened. So I think I would be waiting for quite some time.

If your so confident that I won't then why don't you take me up on it then Jack A**? You name a neutral place thats half way between us and I'll show up. How about that!!!
    Why don't you try and meet with the people that you previously agreed to first? The list seems to be getting longer. You might even **GASP** find out the answers to your questions. Imagine that!

If your so confident that I won't then why don't you take me up on it then Jack A**? You name a neutral place thats half way between us and I'll show up. How about that!!!
    Kroger parking lot Boston Rd. 5:45 today....I drive a white 2000 Blazer and I will be alone.
    BQ

I'll spoon feed you but you won't like what it is, and thats my size 11 upside your head. And believe me I can do it. Especially if you do SD. Your all brainwashed and think that your the shiaat. Well I got news for you, your not. Not even close. Your a joke to the MA community. Whenever SD comes up in the conversations of MAtists we laugh and snicker. Why don't you man up? Meet with me and answer my questions. Be a man Eternal Jack A**.
    hi mark,

do you have any videos of some of your martial practice you will share on this forum?
    are there any videos on youtube that represent what your system does?
    i am curious about your martial arts.

speaking in absolutes often times will cause you to misspeak ...
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

The only one who has come on here and thought the're the sh!t, is you young man or should I say childbrain since that's the picture that you paint for all on here to see.
    BQ

I almost forgot to mention that if your representive of all Ng Family martial arts then I'm d@mn glad I do study SD....GMS never taught us to be A-holes
    Last edited by Baqualin; 04-07-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brucereiter View Post
    hi mark,

do you have any videos of some of your martial practice you will share on this forum?

Mark, I'd like to see some action videos too. I don't practice SD and am pretty nuetral toward this subject. Just want to compare your training, technique, etc to the SD guys. I think your video action could clarify the point your trying to get across....

CS
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Clear As Mud

mkriii - Dude, it's cool that you think your teachers are better than SD. What's not cool is the fact that you're acting like a third grader in a playground name calling contest. I'm sure that no one who teaches MA would want their students to behave the way you have on this thread. You have backed out of every invitation to meet with someone from SD. This and your demeanor speak volumes about your character, or lack there of. There are many in the MA community that take issue with SD's lineage. They also take issue with many other styles lineage. Most people could care less because lineage has no bearing on the effectiveness of technique. To those who say SD's techniques are not effective I say that that varies by practitioner. I have competed successfully in many tournaments outside of SD. I have even taken it to the ring full contact, and won. So IMO SD's techniques work just fine. Of course, that might have something to do with how I train them, I don't know. When I was competing in these tournaments I was not ridiculed in any way for studying SD. In fact I've crossed hands with folks from TKD, Shoto Kan, Isshin Ryu, Shorin Ryu, Boxing, BJJ, and MMA. None of these folks laughed at me. I doubt that they were just being nice. One of them even remarked, "You guys may have a weird lineage, but your hands are legit." I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your time than come on here and make an ass of yourself. Still, it's your time, waste it how you will. Best of luck to you and your trolling. BTW, may I offer you a refreshing glass of ice cold Kool Aid?
    Last edited by BentMonk; 04-08-2008 at 03:34 AM.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com

The chicken sh!t coward is back talking smack! Hi loser, how are you? Doing well I see, soooooooooo, ever hook up with Bagualin? No? Of course not you're a scared little boy hiding in the comfort of your mommy's panties. LOL, this sh!t is too hilarious, everytime you come on here swingin' your proverbial baby d!ck, someone else has to whip theirs out and put you in your place (as usual). You amuse me Mark, you're like a clown to me. Make me laugh Mark, just say something, anything I find your bitterness quite entertaining.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
    - Aristotle

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Ok Mk

Ill be up this week end MK I will cross with you "neutral as they say" BTW I think this number4 or is it 5 times I have offered to meet you.
    I will be in town at 11:30 AM. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

11. mark hsiang the is not the first of central shaolin. that was ie chang ming who created that...then sin renamed it. so in point of fact hsiang is the impostor.

hsiang was GIVEN his rank by his students.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Ill be up this week end MK I will cross with you "neutral as they say" BTW I think this number4 or is it 5 times I have offered to meet you.
    I will be in town at 11:30 AM. KC
    There is only one MK, and JP is his prophet.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by brucereiter View Post
    hi mark,

Here's a link to MKrii's teacher on utube..../www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1t53fPDMw&feature=related
    BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Here's a link to MKrii's teacher on utube..../www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1t53fPDMw&feature=related
    BQ
    i saw that one ... did he win the competition?
    i was hoping to see some of their tai chi chuan, pakua and hsing i ... i heard that is what john dufrense (sp) main things ...

what is the lineage of their tai chi chuan, pakua, and hsing i?
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

Question Shaolin Grandmasters' Text

I was wondering whether any of the contributors to this thread have read The Shaolin Grandmasters' Text originally published in 2004 by "The Order of Shaolin Ch'an?" If so, what is your opinion of the book and the legitimacy of the claims therein? Finally, if you view the book's contents as legitimate, is it informative to the basic question of this thread?

vr
    ON