View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 611 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1115115616016096106116126136216617111111 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Good morning my SD friends. How are you all doing this fine morning. GM Sin said that you didn't have to dring cool aid today, you may drink orange juice instead. He said that orange juice will make you be able to do the wonderous feats that he has accomplished. So drink up kiddies. So has is your all's training coming along? Learn any new deadly and rare techniques? Have you learned the Golden Shower form yet or is it the Golden Centipede, I forget. Any how, hope your day will be as joyous as mine. Take care SD friends.

Before JP points it out, mkriii, you spelled "apparently" wrong...

Maybe you do need an english teacher...

Oh thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm sure Judge will appreciate that too. I actually thought htis was a martial art forum though not an on line English class. But thanks anyways for the spelling check. I'll come to you next time if I'm having trouble with spelling a word. Bye the way I purposely misspelled some words in this post to give you and Judge something to look for. Let me know when you find the mistakes. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Judge, are you an English teacher? Apparentely you are sense you feel the need to check my spelling.
    Nope. Normally I'd pass it off as a simple typo, but the content of your posts also reveals that you're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Nope. Normally I'd pass it off as a simple typo, but the content of your posts also reveals that you're an idiot.

Is that the best you can come up with......."I'm an idiot"? Come on, be more creative than that. If anyone is an idiot it is you for taking up for SD. You know what Barnum & Bailey said.....There's a sucker born every minute. You just keep drinking your cool aid and thinking you are the SH** and one day when you'll need to call apon that knowledge you learned in SD and you'll probably get your arse whoooped because it no good and unpracticle. You only need look at the cover of GM Sin's book and you'll see that its a joke. He's standing in a crane stance wearing tennis shoes.....New Balance tennis shoes at that, not even a good brand of shoes. And he's got his arm spread in what appears to be an ATTEMPT to look like crane wings. His wordrobe kind of takes away from the look that I think that he was trying for. It look like a joke. I almost busted out laughing.

7. again your instructor must be so proud. no matter what fun you may think you are having you are a disrespectful tactless internet punk.

you have questioned and labeled and insulted just about everyone here with your drivel and yet have never had the sack to man up and cross hands. what better way to value what someone knows than to fight them?

reminds me of the line in the second Matrix movie. "you don't really know someone until you fight them" (or something close to that)

it is your incessant childishness that makes me wonder if you even train in what you say you do. i find it exceedingly hard to believe any sensei/teacher/instructor/master would condone the behavior you exhibit on here.

you are a stain to the art you practice and should be ashamed of yourself.

Lmao>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by BentMonk View Post
    No wonder your posts are lame...you're typing with one hand!
    TOO FUNNY!!

Wow

Go away for a few months and everything stays pretty much exactly the same.

mkriiiiiiiiiii,
    Yew arr sew kewl, wit yore clevur speling triks an wittily banterisms. Awl rasist bassturds kan ownly aspeyre two bee mor lik ewe. Maybee whin yoo finaly grad... grad... git owt uv joonior hi skool, yew kin starrt yer on kult sense ewe arr sew fassinated bye thim.

Doofus.
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

In all honesty Mark, your silly posts are just that...silly. Its one thing to throw out a slam here and there, everyone does it and some of them are quite clever. But yours...they seem to be mindless rambling. I seriously wonder if you even know what the reference to being a kool-aid (not cool aid mind you) really means? No originality, no wit, no substance.

And to read that you are an instructor, that leads me to think that you are more than likely not able to teach very well either.

You seem to have a distain for SD and Master Sin but you are one of the few on here with the unique chance to put your money where your mouth is. You live in Lexington, know where the gym is and could easily stop by and prove to all how your martial arts and intelect are superior.

BQ has repeatedly invited you over to workout, cross hands or just discuss the differences between the reality of SD and your perception of SD and yet you never seem to make it over. KC has on many ocassions invited you to meet and compare notes so to speak. Heck, I would even goes as far as stopping by some Saturday morning or anytime after the regular classes and have a very friendly and coridal exchange of techniques and information. I know both BQ and KC very well and they are both very nice, stand-up gentlemen who would gladly work out with you to see your implied short comings of SD. They are not making "net challenges or vieled threats. As for myself, I have trained at onetime or another with a student of just about every style out there and have always shown respect for them and what there training can bring to the table and perhaps improve mine.

So, there you have it. Put up or shut up. At the very least, look up "sarcasm" and learn to do it with a little better pazazz....
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

MKIII ... you really are a tool. Plain & simple.

I have my points of contention with SD, but at least they have relevence. I've at least touched hands with SD people when I was in SD, after I left SD & still now. Skills are skills. You're mouth boxing *and badly* with invitations for both friendly & maybe not so from several different SD people. Man up or take the ***** seat.

You're spouting off just to watch your fingers go. You're more caught up in SD than most people in SD, y'know.

Seriously... you're a tool with this.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Judge, are you an English teacher? Apparentely you are sense you feel the need to check my spelling.
    Two more sentences, two more grammar mistakes. JP's the lawyer. I'm the English man.

Is that the best you can come up with......."I'm an idiot"? Come on, be more creative than that. If anyone is an idiot it is you for taking up for SD. You know what Barnum & Bailey said.....There's a sucker born every minute. You just keep drinking your cool aid and thinking you are the SH** and one day when you'll need to call apon that knowledge you learned in SD and you'll probably get your arse whoooped because it no good and unpracticle. You only need look at the cover of GM Sin's book and you'll see that its a joke. He's standing in a crane stance wearing tennis shoes.....New Balance tennis shoes at that, not even a good brand of shoes. And he's got his arm spread in what appears to be an ATTEMPT to look like crane wings. His wordrobe kind of takes away from the look that I think that he was trying for. It look like a joke. I almost busted out laughing.

Owe yah? Well I was passing bye you're dojo the other day, and I saw you're sensesay parctissing like a hobo with some guy wareing an Speed-0, and he were all like: "Look at me! I'm a pritty little girl!" and then he did like a bach-flip with a triple-gainer and a side budderfligh twist, but he didint stick the landing. Then the uther persin in the dojo padded him on the but and was like "Did you ever si that movie Stick It?" Then you're sensesay were like to saying: "Yeah, its only like totallie like the bestest movie since in forever!" Thin the guy in the Speed0 sayd some thing like: "Id like to Stick You!" And then they went into the bach room and watched Stick It and made out for like an hower.

Amateur.....it weren't even a regulation Speed-Oh. More like Slow-Oh!

Hwarararawra!

He thin started for to do the preying mantis, and he was totallie like a catorpiller rather then a mantiss. So I called the extraminator and had him eradicallated.

Hwarararawra!

Hold on. I have to for to go drink my Drain-Oh like my dauchtor told for me to do. Bet your wishing you was me!

Hwarararawra!
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 03-14-2008 at 11:20 AM.

MRKiii, it says something when non-SD people are calling you out too. Several people on these forums have issues with SD but they can at least speak coherently about the issues. All you do is act like an immature little kid. I think you were, what 13, when you trained in SD? From your posts it seems you never grew out of that 13 year old mindset.

Keep thinking I couldn't defend myself. That's fine with me--I want people to underestimate me. It seems that you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

HEEEEEEEERS Johnnie, Mkriii how bout it man this what 5 times you wont even respond to my posts what you CHICKEN ????? I guess so. Sorry guys he just wont put up and definately wont shut up so there you are. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !