View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1285 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 285785118512351275128312841285128612871295 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Then it is News, Indeed and it is new, There was a meeting and it is a done deal. KC
    It would be big news. But is it really bad news. This may be just what needs to happen for the good of everybody.

I don't work in rumors

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi warrior View Post
    Does this rumor involve Sin The' or the soards?
    We'll see. If the rumors are true, then there should be some news item published on it eventually.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

????? Rumors

This is not a rumor got from the horses mouth. As far as the Soards are concerned the Legal action is pending, It should be "news" soon. Sad really because MA do not need this kind of publicity. It hurts us all. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Hopefully, whatever legal action might be pending will finally produce some justice regarding the Soards.

As far as what is happening with other 8th blacks - Grooms and Mullins are already gone. Maybe Nance has enough integrity to follow suit. The rest of them are entirely brainwashed.

5. I agree I hope nance walks away. Ultimately I hope the soards get the boot finally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ797 View Post
    Hopefully, whatever legal action might be pending will finally produce some justice regarding the Soards.

As far as what is happening with other 8th blacks - Grooms and Mullins are already gone. Maybe Nance has enough integrity to follow suit. The rest of them are entirely brainwashed.
    When you say gone, do you mean totally seperated from Sin?

Yes. The Atlanta schools may do whatever they are going to do - but it's been about 10 years since Grooms was directly controlling Atlanta. If those schools still advertise themselves as connected to Sin The - that is their choice.

Grooms is completely unwelcome in Lexington and has been for a long time. If there is any doubt just look at what Grooms does for Tai Chi, Ba Gua etc and compare it to Sin The and Bill Leonard. If he was trying to be part of the team he would look as bad as Bill Leonard.

While Grooms appears to have just walked off into the sunset, Mullins has been more direct. From what I understand Mullins has made it clear he is no longer involved. Mullins, Grooms and Nance are about the only senior SD people worth a ****.

Regardless of lineage etc. Mullins is a superior kung fu practitioner, Grooms is a superior internal arts practitioner and Nance can just plain hurt you. I hope Nance decides his integrity is worth more than his years with Sin The.

It is not an easy choice for anyone who has been around awhile, but Sin The has made it clear that the Soards money is more important than anything else.

8. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

David Soard doing some chain whip
    Last edited by kungfujunky; 08-19-2013 at 07:27 PM.

A Present

Well, I wasn't going to post this picture--just took it for my own amusement. But it seems to be the right time to share it now. Here's a present from Shaolin Temple to all you Soards fans.

So if it's a done deal

What exactly happened?

I've only heard that Mullins has decided to split from Sin The, but that was not directly from the source so all I can offer is conjecture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I feel ya, KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    This is not a rumor got from the horses mouth. As far as the Soards are concerned the Legal action is pending, It should be "news" soon. Sad really because MA do not need this kind of publicity. It hurts us all. KC
    You must understand from my journalistic standpoint, it still must be defined as a rumor until validated. When that news emerges publicly, I'm sure some one will post it here. And I totally agree with you about bad publicity for MA. We've been getting so much negative press this year already.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

You guys are killing me.

something

OLd Noob just something to talk about. Look for a new and improved Shaolin Do organization. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Did anyone ever get in contact with the Monkey guy in the Netherlands?