View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 602 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

AH it's even easier for me... I'll just look them in the eye kinda like I'm sizing up a steak to grill & tell them how I've gone to jail for less than them. I figure if I'm cleaning one of my weapons (CMA or Western) to emphasize their discovery of worth has dropped below the value of an Italian Lira... they'll get the point.

Regardless of the fact I've never seen a jail except for A&E, Discovery, TLC & NatGeo...

Also to back me up my step-daughter's dad had said he'll be there with me cleaning said instruments of destruction but to drive his point home... he'll stand up. He's 6'4" & +/- 350 Lbs... and a chiropractor
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

I'm having a baby girl (well, technically my wife is the one having her) this summer, so this is information I need to read up on.

Hopefully I can get back into MA pretty soon and study up for the next 18 years. I'd love to show my daughter's first boyfriend how a kimura works, ya know, just to make sure he understands.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

KC, I've copied it and saved it to my computer. I'm going to be needing that in 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Application for Permission to Date My Daughter
    NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.

NAME_____________________________________DATE OF BIRTH_____________

HEIGHT___________ WEIGHT____________ IQ__________ GPA_____________
    SOCIAL SECURITY #_________________ DRIVERS LICENSE #________________

BOY SCOUT RANK AND BADGES__________________________________________

HOME ADDRESS_______________________ CITY/STATE___________ ZIP______

Do you have parents? ___Yes ___No
    Is one male and the other female? ___Yes ___No
    If No, explain: __________________________________________________ ___________

Number of years they have been married ______________________________

If less than your age, explain
    __________________________________________________ __________________

__________________________________________________ ____ ______________

ACCESSORIES SECTION:

A. Do you own or have access to a van? __Yes __No

B. A truck with oversized tires? __Yes __No

C. A waterbed? __Yes __No

D. A pickup with a mattress in the back? __Yes __No

E. A tattoo? __Yes __No

F. Do you have an earring, nose ring, __Yes __No
    pierced tongue, pierced cheek or a belly button ring?

(IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. I SUGGEST RUNNING.)

ESSAY SECTION:

In 50 words or less, what does 'LATE' mean to you?

__________________________________________________ ____________

In 50 words or less, what does 'DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER' mean to you?

In 50 words or less, what does 'ABSTINENCE' mean to you?

REFERENCES SECTION:
    Church you attend __________________________________________________ _

How often you attend ________________________________________________

When would be the best time to interview your:

father? _____________

mother? _____________

pastor/priest ? _____________

SHORT-ANSWER SECTION:

Answer by filling in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers are confidential.

A: If I were shot, the last place I would want to be shot would be:

B: If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my:

C: A woman's place is in the:

D: The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is:

E. What do you want to do with your life ? ___________________________

F. When I meet a girl, the thing I always notice about her first is:

G. What is the current going rate of a hotel room? __________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, & RED HOT POKERS.

__________________________________________________ _______
    Applicant's Signature (that means sign your name, moron!)

_______________________________ ________________________________
    Mother's Signature Father's Signature

_______________________________ ________________________________
    Pastor/Priest/Rabbi State Representative/Congressman

Thank you for your interest, and it had better be genuine and non-sexual.

You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write. If your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentleman wearing white ties carrying violin cases.
    (you might watch your back)

To prepare yourself, start studying Daddy's Rules for Dating ....
    Daddy's Rules for Dating
    1. If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
    2. You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.
    3. I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a 'Barrier method' of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.
    4. The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops , midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual themes are to be avoided; movies which feature chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.
    5. Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.
    6. Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns.

feel free to print and use, I will hhahahahahahahahah KC
    You rock dude !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Thanks KC I will share that with my girlfriend....she has 2 girls....who are going to be a handful....sorry I didn't have more time to visit with you Sat.....next time try to make my class....I would appreciate your input.
    See you in March.
    BQ

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTravesty View Post
    I'm having a baby girl (well, technically my wife is the one having her) this summer, so this is information I need to read up on.

Hopefully I can get back into MA pretty soon and study up for the next 18 years. I'd love to show my daughter's first boyfriend how a kimura works, ya know, just to make sure he understands.
    I understand totally. It is my new motivation to keep training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

My daughter

I have telescoping nunchucks by the door already, and my 2 big dogs do a good job when anyone rings the bell. My son suggested a shotgun (I'm a single mom). Fortuneately, my 13year old daughter attends a girls high school, but ya never know! She also shows a shocking amount of sense (I didn't at that age...).

Daddy's Girls

My 14 year old girl has no plans on dating seriously until after college. She knows girls her age who are sexually active, and thinks them reckless. I hope this doesn't change. If it does, she knows enough techniques to be certain that if "no" doesn't mean "no", she can break the jerk in various places rather quickly. Her 8 year old sister is following in her footsteps, and is into MA a lot more than her big sister.
    I'm still printing that application though.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com

So has there been any word from Mas Judt on 'the real roots of SD"? I saw the post a while ago about the Kuntao martial arts of Indonesia... was wondering if he had made any headway regarding those somewhat cryptic posts he made...
    sorry, my time is limited and it is like nailing jelly to a tree digging up what I'm looking for.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Nail harder, Mas... I'm interested in what you dig up!

(Although if it's nailing jelly to a tree, would that be 'nail softer'? 'Nail more gently'? I dunno...)

Um, Soup Sandwich is SS not SD. Maybe Soup Dujour?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

I like soup, and sandwiches. A soup sandwich must be good, right?
    "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow, you cannot pass!"

Someone once told me about a shop in Orlando, somewhere on Colonial or thereabouts that sells "soup buns" and "soup dumplings." They sound really good (basically a bun or dumpling with soup inside.) Might have to look around next time I decide to brave I-4.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

Anyone else catch the Kuntaw article in the latest issue where they claim the term Kuntaw may come from the Indonesian phrase for Kung Fu Do?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.