View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1012 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 12512912962100210101011101210131014102210621112 ... LastLast
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i used to wonder why shaolin do would do this. then i realized its the same reason white people attach electrodes to their genitals.
    I dont understand how you can have sex with anime pillows, or say things that are completely useless most of the time , then other times you come up with some profound sh!t...kinda irritating. just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Sounds like you're talking about the 5 animal qigong set. Is that correct?
    The form its self is a series of changes from soft to hard , internal to external , slow and fast .It has all the best techniques of the 5 animals system(s)

Its unlike the southen five animals forms that I have seen, that usually go from one animal to the next rather than inter change them.

I have learned the southern five animals/ hungar 5 animals/ five elements forms as well . they are very different.

also the elements / color organ assignment is different, etc.

Blog Entries
    The form its self is a series of changes from soft to hard , internal to external , slow and fast .It has all the best techniques of the 5 animals system(s)
    i love hearing this nonsense. its hella funny. so this is what the set is about huh? the best of the 5 animals system huh?

Its unlike the southen five animals forms that I have seen, that usually go from one animal to the next rather than inter change them.
    can we see your demo of this form?

also the elements / color organ assignment is different, etc.
    oh, esoterics. nice. LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I dont understand how you can have sex with anime pillows, or say things that are completely useless most of the time , then other times you come up with some profound sh!t...kinda irritating. just saying
    i am 100% srs

you know when you wonder why jefferee dhalmers tried to make gay zombie sex slaves then eat them, its the same feeling i have for u guys

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i am 100% srs

you know when you wonder why jefferee dhalmers tried to make gay zombie sex slaves then eat them, its the same feeling i have for u guys
    Thats just queer .... feel sorry for what guys? we are just two people who are talking about a technique . I happen to know it . they happens to know it. you have issue with that , why? just being a troll? or trying to push this to 1000?

inb4 page 1000.

Which is worse, Shaolin Do or USSD?

HSK you have good tast!!!! wow
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    inb4 page 1000.

Which is worse, Shaolin Do or USSD?
    apples and oranges, its all fruity

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i love hearing this nonsense. its hella funny. so this is what the set is about huh? the best of the 5 animals system huh?

can we see your demo of this form?

oh, esoterics. nice. LOL
    uhhh it is the shaolin five animal form...it stands to reason that you wouldnt put the worst techniques, you would put in the best of the animal styles in the form , now wouldnt ya?

maybe you would.

you could, if I did that sort of thing. I will think about it though.

you may or may not follow them, however they are part of the teachings of various schools.

if your school taught these things then you would know that . or you were into that sort of thing , there is more to all this stuff than you might know or think.

you dont, yours doesnt, so what? give it a rest...

Blog Entries
    uhhh it is the shaolin five animal form...it stands to reason that you wouldnt put the worst techniques, you would put in the best of the animal styles in the form , now wouldnt ya?

maybe you would.

you could, if I did that sort of thing. I will think about it though.

you may or may not follow them, however they are part of the teachings of various schools.

if your school taught these things then you would know that . or you were into that sort of thing , there is more to all this stuff than you might know or think.

you dont, yours doesnt, so what? give it a rest...
    when r u gonna show us a video of you doing this form? whats to hide?

tattoo monk

All styles have methods you describe. Clearly before you even learn U-Ming you must already understood the difference of hard/soft, fast/slow long/short. That is basic CLF or any genuine martial art. I think you want an intellectual answer and there really isn't any. Oh, practice like hell. That's your real research and your best answer. Or you could like Jake the Flake and be "one with the universe".

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    empty cup,

from 302 down to 268 so far.
    I am in the process of adding weight. What is your time frame? 302 to 268 in how long? So far I have added about 8 pounds in the last two months. I'm happy with the progress. My natural weight is between 145 and 155. I am trying to add muscle mass, so my workouts and diet are prolly diff than yours but the work is just as hard.

How tall are you?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by buddajoe View Post
    All styles have methods you describe. Clearly before you even learn U-Ming you must already understood the difference of hard/soft, fast/slow long/short. That is basic CLF or any genuine martial art. I think you want an intellectual answer and there really isn't any. Oh, practice like hell. That's your real research and your best answer. Or you could like Jake the Flake and be "one with the universe".
    you see this was my point all along. I was just looking to see if anyone had anything else they could add , they couldn't . Oh well. all I wanted to do is talk to others about the form we share in common, why is that so difficult!?
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 10-11-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    i am in the process of adding weight. What is your time frame? 302 to 268 in how long? So far i have added about 8 pounds in the last two months. I'm happy with the progress. My natural weight is between 145 and 155. I am trying to add muscle mass, so my workouts and diet are prolly diff than yours but the work is just as hard.

How tall are you?

I'm trying to get to about 180/190. Id be happy there.

Blog Entries
    you see this was my point all along. I was just looking to see if anyone had anything else they could add , they couldn't . Oh well. All i wanted to do is talk to others about the form we share in common, why is that so difficult!?
    how we came to share it is the big sketchy issue here. See we learned it from our teachers who learned it from theirs. Your lineage learned it from the book.

Until you show us your form, i highly doubt you know this form. Just sayin.