View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1014 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 14514914964100410121013101410151016102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    i hate to say this but hsk's position is not really that unreasonable notwithstanding his sometimes indelicate treatment of his debators.
    yeah i know i can come off rough at times, but in this case, i have no love for people who are unwilling to listen even in the face of their leader was proven to make **** up, label it, then pass it off as authentic.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Empty Cup, KC, Judge Penn, Tattooed Monk

Given the discussion about the roundhouse kick on the main board, which is one of the better threads I've seen on here recently, do you think the presence of that kick in our forms supports the possibility that those forms were created by Sin The? The kick appears in both the short kata and the sparring techniques. It's in flying tiger comes out of the cave and in golden mountain tiger. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    if you're not proud of why people are hating on you, change what they are hating on. Seriously, everything your lineage does is questioned by the martial arts community. We aren't a bunch of dummies, we know better.

Blanket statements again. How much material have you actually seen that aren't videos from youtube? And of the material you've seen, how much of it was actually endorsed by the SD community as being good?

You don't speak for the martial arts community. Remember, SD is also part of that community, whether you approve or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Given the discussion about the roundhouse kick on the main board, which is one of the better threads I've seen on here recently, do you think the presence of that kick in our forms supports the possibility that those forms were created by Sin The? The kick appears in both the short kata and the sparring techniques. It's in flying tiger comes out of the cave and in golden mountain tiger. What do you think?
    Haven't been following that thread but I'll take a look and get back to you.

Blog Entries
    Attention: Old noob, empty cup, and a few others.

I don't personally find you to be scummy people. Jake on the other hand is another story. Yet, what i don't like is what sin the did to create a new system. I don't like the fact that he lied to you about a hairy ass circus clown as being a shaolin monk. I also dislike the fact the he taught you guys things the entire gung fu community knows to be wrong.

Don't take what i say personally. But i will defend my lineage and its material.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

lol wut

Shaolin Do Guys: What's your favorite kata?

Ichi, ni, san, shi, Shaolin Do is the karate for me!

Don't mind me, just teaching out another form I learned from a book, or I made up.

lol wut

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    whats surprising is that everyone but the person that claims this as sole property knows more about than the ones he claims stole it. What's more is he doesn't know any of us at all and yet still keeps making blanket statements about it ,yet has not proof. In addition this person keeps ranting and raving like a lunatic instead talking to us like a reasonable sane adult. He's an elitist and yet isn't elite.
    I don't think hkswarrior is elitist.
    In another thread, I mentioned that I learned a CLF form from his lineage off of a DFW DVD. I knew there were markers inserted into it. Hsk made an offer to me to send a vid of me doing it, and he would look at it and offer some help. Although I'm a CLF practitioner, he doesn't know me. IME, not many MAists would make such an offer to a stranger.

It's an offer I plan to take him up on, whenever I can drag my a$$ into the 21st century and get set up, learn to make my own videos, and also learn to send them.

As posted by

HSK WARRIOR.... i can't respect anyone or anything about the kungarate style of shaolin do.

this pretty much says it all right herre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I don't think hkswarrior is elitist.
    In another thread, I mentioned that I learned a CLF form from his lineage off of a DFW DVD. I knew there were markers inserted into it. Hsk made an offer to me to send a vid of me doing it, and he would look at it and offer some help. Although I'm a CLF practitioner, he doesn't know me. IME, not many MAists would make such an offer to a stranger.

It's an offer I plan to take him up on, whenever I can drag my a$$ into the 21st century and get set up, learn to make my own videos, and also learn to send them.
    I take it back.... he is a trash talking blowhard that cant use facts , logic or reason to debate anything and has to use childish antics, name calling and excuses to fill the void ...

woooohooooo!!!

kick@$$!!!