View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1016 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    1000 has been reached.

Let's close the thread.
    Here's a better idea: Let's limit the thread to discussion of SD techniques and training. Those interested stay. Those not go.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    He's said that Jake's version of the form is exactly the same as DFW's, including the markers. He's demurred when asked to say exactly what the markers are under the rationale that he doesn't want to help SD appropriate the full version of their form, which is not entirely unreasonable. Whether to take him at his word is up to each individual but, while I have found HSK to be unreasonable sometimes, I haven't seen him be dishonest in any way.
    There isnt enough of the form that jake performed to determine that. thats been the problem the whole time , he has no proof. just words....just words...but he thinks if he types in bold capital letters and rants and raves eveyone will believe him. as you can see most do.

he still has no proof of anything and is only going on the words of his teacher(s)

Last edited by tattooedmonk; 10-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    There is enough of the form that jake performed to determine that. thats been the problem the whole time , he has no proof. ...
    What do you mean by that line? Are you saying there is enough of the form that jake performed to determine if it's the same as DFW's book?

if it was originally a Shaolin form

....wouldnt it stand to reason that more than one person/ system would have it in teachings? I mean if it was a Northern Shaolin form devolped by at least three people , this just makes sense..... right?

unless he's ****ed off and knows it wasnt Shaolin and was made up by Lau Bun / CLF stylist to have some connection to Shaolin!?

Also ..the claims that DFW made up the lyrics?/ His lyrics arent even the same as SKTs..

how do identify the moves??

Blog Entries
    there is enough of the form that jake performed to determine that. Thats been the problem the whole time , he has no proof. Just words....just words...but he thinks if he types in bold capital letters and rants and raves eveyone will believe him. As you can see most do.

He still has no proof of anything and is only going on the words of his teacher(s)
    and your dumb ass believes that your karate i mean wannabe kung fu came from some unknown hairy ass circus attraction from a non existent shaolin temple.

you got lied to but you are of that cult mentality and have been brainwashed to think sin the is a real master. Lmao
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    if it was originally a shaolin form
    ....wouldnt it stand to reason that more than one person/ system would have it in teachings? I mean if it was a northern shaolin form devolped by at least three people , this just makes sense..... Right?

Unless he's ****ed off and knows it wasnt shaolin and was made up by lau bun / clf stylist to have some connection to shaolin!?

Also ..the claims that dfw made up the lyrics?/ his lyrics arent even the same as skts..

How do identify the moves??
    all you do is talk. You have nothing to offer than your blind obedience to jo jo the dog face boy.

And regardless if lau bun, the sage of the martial arts in his time, made up anything, it was his right to do so as he was the sole inheritor of the yuen hai hung sing kwoon lineage. But the one thing he wasn't was a liar like sin the was.

You're too weak to post a video of yourself dong the form in question.

and regardless of what you feel, you (TTM) came from a school where the entire martial art community the truth about it. monkey beak practicing joke

HUNG SING FOR LIFE!
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-12-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    and your dumb ass believes that your karate i mean wannabe kung fu came from some unknown hairy ass circus attraction from a non existent shaolin temple.

you got lied to but you are of that cult mentality and have been brainwashed to think sin the is a real master. Lmao
    The claim that SKTD was really Li Baoshu never went further than unverified pictures which were a stretch at best. Also, the timelines didn't match. The Fukien (Fujian) temple's existence was also not in question, from my understanding. There might be debate on exact location, but not existence.

It's obvious SD is not a cult. Repeating that over and over won't make it so.

Why don't you respond to TTM's point he makes below:

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    ....wouldnt it stand to reason that more than one person/ system would have it in teachings? I mean if it was a Northern Shaolin form devolped by at least three people , this just makes sense..... right?

unless he's ****ed off and knows it wasnt Shaolin and was made up by Lau Bun / CLF stylist to have some connection to Shaolin!?

Also ..the claims that DFW made up the lyrics?/ His lyrics arent even the same as SKTs..

how do identify the moves??

another post as proof of what I am saying...

you do realize...

... the people that make up the kungfu/ martial arts community is small percentage of the community,maybe less than 4%, and the people in this forum are an even smaller percentasge of that , and people that give a sh!t at all are fewer than that...how about that for medicine?

Hsk here is a internet bully/ troll, childish/ imature and uneducated in the very basics of conversation and debate....

there is no point to this or most of the threads in this forum .

its just beyond ridiculous.

might as well lock this thread or delete it

Blog Entries
    lau bun didn't make it up. There is no reason for him to lie. He wasn't selling white people a dream like sin the did. Like so many others had. Lau bun was the pride of the gung fu world in his day. All gung fu masters who came after he did came to pay him respect. Every well known karate master did the same thing.

hung sing choy lee fut
    founded by jeung hung sing has three connections to shaolin. 1) lee yau san, founder of the lee gar style
    2) choy fook & chan yuen wu via chan heung
    3) monk ching cho (fut gar kuen)

however, the 5 animal form passed down to lau bun via si mo yuen, who learned it from her parents was alleged to be a northern shaolin 5 animal form. But and i love this but, northern shaolin 5 animal forms today and yesterday and tomorrow are very very rare even today. You may find one or two. But that is it.

Typical northern doesn't have the snake, crane, dragon, tiger, pantHer. These are traits of southern gung fu. For example, southern shaolin 5 animals. You have shaolin, hung gar, clf, and so forth have their 5 animals forms.

What i personally feel is that ttm would love it to be a common form found in shaolin. If it were, it would be easy to find today now wouldn't it?

Now, i will share with you something that even buddhajoe can verify, the shaolin aspect of this form is and was the furthest thing from our minds as we were hung sing kuen and not a school from shaolin. we don't use the terms found in doc fai's book. never have. Doc fai wong wanted to sell this book so he played on the fact that it is a rare shaolin form to achieve this.

The form that jake the fake is doing is alleged to be the same form in shaolin do. If this is true, then i am 100% correct about all i've said.

If shaolin do's shaolin 5 animal form isn't the same one jake the fake is doing, why won't ttm show me, us, the world what he is talking about?

How about this, contact doc fai wong himself, easily done, some of his students are on this forum, and ask him if there would be any other school outside our lineage which includes him, if there are any others schools that have this specific 5 animal form. I can already predict his answer.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-12-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    ... the people that make up the kungfu/ martial arts community is small percentage of the community,maybe less than 4%, and the people in this forum are an even smaller percentasge of that , and people that give a sh!t at all are fewer than that...how about that for medicine?
    4% HUH? SMALL HUH? LMAO. ( I LOVE THE REAL MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY).

Hsk here is a internet bully/ troll, childish/ imature and uneducated in the very basics of conversation and debate....
    YOU'RE SO SOFT. LOL. I'M FAT AND I STILL SAY YOU'RE SOFT. lol.

there is no point to this or most of the threads in this forum .

its just beyond ridiculous.

might as well lock this thread or delete it
    NO WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE REAL GUNG FU PEOPLE AS SOFT AS YOU.

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T BLOCK US OUT LIKE ON YOUTUBE HUH? ROTFLMMFAO@U!

so...

Si Mo Yuen had two parents ... they both studied with the same teacher(s)? Their teacher(s) didnt teach anyone else? Northern Shaolin at the time was a very big place....was it not? was Shaolin not the style of styles then?

Let me say this. I understand where you are coming from , its a rare form that you and your lineage value and believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the sole inheritors of it and believe so much so and are so passionate about it but it really isnt doing anything for your cause when you can even discuss /show proof or anything about it without ranting and raving like a lunatic...

4% HUH? SMALL HUH? LMAO. ( I LOVE THE REAL MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY).

YOU'RE SO SOFT. LOL. I'M FAT AND I STILL SAY YOU'RE SOFT. lol.

NO WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE REAL GUNG FU PEOPLE AS SOFT AS YOU.

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T BLOCK US OUT LIKE ON YOUTUBE HUH? ROTFLMMFAO@U!
    I am soft when I need to be and hard when I need to be....so?

ugh

there are multiple versions of this form...jakes , docs , yours, sifu joes SD and mine ... they all come from the same source , the creator of the form.

who cares?

...what would be nice is a discussion on the form its self , maybe I can give you a few tips on how to do it correctly.

I already offered to jake but he refused.

Blog Entries
    so...
    Si mo yuen had two parents ... They both studied with the same teacher(s)? Their teacher(s) didnt teach anyone else? Northern shaolin at the time was a very big place....was it not? Was shaolin not the style of styles then?

Let me say this. I understand where you are coming from , its a rare form that you and your lineage value and believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the sole inheritors of it and believe so much so and are so passionate about it but it really isnt doing anything for your cause when you can even discuss /show proof or anything about it without ranting and raving like a lunatic...
    you're really wasting your time. The lunatic is you, you are too cultly brainwashed to know the truth. I hope you make it back one day to realize how dumb you are acting. You come from shaolin do, the most widely controverisial school on the entire form. The thread about you guys that reached 1000 pages is all about how fake shaolin do is.

I come from hung sing kwoon. One of the most well known lineages in all of choy lee fut. We've been here in america since the early 1920's and would know if there was another system out there that practiced our form.

The instant i saw jake doing his fake version of our form, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that that was our form. Sure, a change here and there, but the frame work hadn't changed at all which is the primary reason why i can pick apart every single part of the form that has been changed.

There is zero....i mean nothing you can offer me about this form since you guys got it from dfw's book. You should come to us, sin the should come to us, that hairy ass fake monk should come to us and get corrected.