View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1017 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 17517917967100710151016101710181019102710671117 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

lyrics...

alone should prove they arent the same , right?

I mean SKTs lyrics are different than DFWs...and if he copied the book why would he have alternate lyrics...

whats more is that SKTs are the actual 128 moves for each posture where DFWs is not...why?

if SKT didnt get them from DFW or HSK then where and why are they complete?

yet no one in HSK camp knows about them...!?

how do you distinguish between each animal and their movments as you change back and forth throughout the form?

hmm there is already some doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Ah, I see. And has anybody corroborated that Jake's version is the same as SD's version? I know that's where he started but it's also possible Jake changed his practice based on DFW's material. i.e. Jake's practice is not SD's practice of this form.
    Jake only put one or two sections up on his youtube account. Like you, I don't have the form. The observations from the SD crowd that do have the form is that it is basically the form that is taught in SD with the Soard flavor, as opposed to the Mullins flavor or the Leonard flavor, etc. So if HSK saw the markers, odds are that they aren't a coincidence of how Jake executed the form.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you're really wasting your time. The lunatic is you, you are too cultly brainwashed to know the truth. I hope you make it back one day to realize how dumb you are acting. You come from shaolin do, the most widely controverisial school on the entire form. The thread about you guys that reached 1000 pages is all about how fake shaolin do is.

I come from hung sing kwoon. One of the most well known lineages in all of choy lee fut. We've been here in america since the early 1920's and would know if there was another system out there that practiced our form.

The instant i saw jake doing his fake version of our form, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that that was our form. Sure, a change here and there, but the frame work hadn't changed at all which is the primary reason why i can pick apart every single part of the form that has been changed.

There is zero....i mean nothing you can offer me about this form since you guys got it from dfw's book. You should come to us, sin the should come to us, that hairy ass fake monk should come to us and get corrected.
    blahblah blah.. you cant even tell us whats wrong with it...basic stuff, not the super secret , indoor/ closed door cr@p.just the basics ... its the basics for many styles of kung fu its not that hard or difficult to figure out or explain... maybe thats your problem...?

what makes the CLF version of this better? what are the southern characterstics that are missing in his form, flavor? ...

I am not talking about the markers or whatever

Blog Entries
    alone should prove they arent the same , right?

I mean skts lyrics are different than dfws...and if he copied the book why would he have alternate lyrics...

Whats more is that skts are the actual 128 moves for each posture where dfws is not...why?

If skt didnt get them from dfw or hsk then where and why are they complete?

Yet no one in hsk camp knows about them...!?

How do you distinguish between each animal and their movments as you change back and forth throughout the form?

Hmm there is already some doubt.
    no matter how you try to twist, turn, pull or yank it, you lose on this one. Plain and simple.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SIN THE CLAIM HE LEARNED THE SHAOLIN 5 ANIMAL FORM FROM?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    blahblah blah.. you cant even tell us whats wrong with it...basic stuff, not the super secret , indoor/ closed door cr@p.just the basics ... its the basics for many styles of kung fu its not that hard or difficult to figure out or explain... maybe thats your problem...?
    I'LL PICK APART YOUR FORM FASTER THAN A FAT B1TCH DEVOURS A CHICKEN BONE. lol

GO WITH JAKE WHO LEARNS FROM THE EARTH NOW. GREEN PAINTED RUBBER ROOMS AWAIT YOU TWO.

NO, ITS NOT THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU. I "WON'T" TELL YOU. KEEP PRACTICING THE BOOK STUFF.

Frank...are you actually arguing with shaolin-do people?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Jake only put one or two sections up on his youtube account. Like you, I don't have the form. The observations from the SD crowd that do have the form is that it is basically the form that is taught in SD with the Soard flavor, as opposed to the Mullins flavor or the Leonard flavor, etc. So if HSK saw the markers, odds are that they aren't a coincidence of how Jake executed the form.
    Like I said before, there isnt enough there in the videos... yes the stop points are the same because the frame work is the same ...the flow is from a different school than CLF...

there is more to this issue with frank and Jake Rydberg...

personally I think frank is jealous of jake...and he should be , hes a great athlete...

because frank cant say anything about that, he has to attack the form.

I know the form too.

I dont like jakes version...

Blog Entries
    Frank...are you actually arguing with shaolin-do people?
    come on man! if i tell you that it ruins my fun.

its like what a cat does right before eating the rat.

you're really wasting your time. The lunatic is you, you are too cultly brainwashed to know the truth. I hope you make it back one day to realize how dumb you are acting. You come from shaolin do, the most widely controverisial school on the entire form. The thread about you guys that reached 1000 pages is all about how fake shaolin do is.

I come from hung sing kwoon. One of the most well known lineages in all of choy lee fut. We've been here in america since the early 1920's and would know if there was another system out there that practiced our form.

The instant i saw jake doing his fake version of our form, i knew without a shadow of a doubt that that was our form. Sure, a change here and there, but the frame work hadn't changed at all which is the primary reason why i can pick apart every single part of the form that has been changed.

There is zero....i mean nothing you can offer me about this form since you guys got it from dfw's book. You should come to us, sin the should come to us, that hairy ass fake monk should come to us and get corrected.
    Doesnt matter your lineage , you are still a d-o-u-che bag.

Blog Entries
    there is more to this issue with frank and jake rydberg...

Personally i think frank is jealous of jake...and he should be , hes a great athlete...

Because frank cant say anything about that, he has to attack the form.

I know the form too.

I dont like jakes version...
    rotfflmfao@ttm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you don't know the form. Stop lying.) you know the form. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sure you do. and you're good at it too huh? :d yeah right!

Doesnt matter your lineage , you are still a d-o-u-che bag.
    HAHAHA. THE BEST ALWAYS HAS HATERS. SIFU ALWAYS SAID ITS LONELY AT THE TOP. GUESS HE'S RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S-H-A-O-L-I-N-D-O-D-O-U-C-H-E THE HAIRY MONK(EY)
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Let's just get it to 1001 before anything else...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

come on man! if i tell you that it ruins my fun.

its like what a cat does right before eating the rat.
    well thinking I am an SD guy shows how little you know...former SD guy 15 years in.....
    I have ten + years traditional CMA training besides that ...some of it in CLF!

and Japanese arts , like judo and jujutsu...etc. total 30 years in the arts..

Blog Entries
    well thinking I am an SD guy shows how little you know...former SD guy 15 years in.....
    I have ten + years traditional CMA training besides that ...some of it in CLF!

and Japanese arts , like judo and jujutsu...etc. total 30 years in the arts..
    SURE YOU DO. I'M SURE OF IT.

rotfflmfao@ttm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you don't know the form. Stop lying.) you know the form. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sure you do. and you're good at it too huh? :d yeah right!
    yes,I do.... first move - Crane flies to the sky? DFW or
    White Crane Flies to the Edge of the Sky? SKT....its a very easy move, even jake showed it...

HSk version....? lyricss , names for moves? anything?

Blog Entries
    Crane flies to the what? Into the engine of a plane in the sky? Is that right? Did the crane die?

THIS IS JAKE THE FAKE. ENJOY...LAUGH.....SMIRK AS HE TRIES TO DO OUR FORM. ITS TOO FUNNY FOR ME TO WATCH ANYMORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUNENvkRGd0

HE SAID 'CHOY LEE FOO" LIKE A FACKIN ****** WHO NEVER BEEN AROUND KUNG FU IN HIS LIFE.

THAT IS ALSO THE GAYEST DEMONSTRATION I'VE EVER SEEN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-12-2012 at 12:39 PM.