View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1021 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 21521921971101110191020102110221023103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It did make you sound like a moron.
    really, how so? or are you just trolling again?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    really, how so? or are you just trolling again?

I'd rather be a troll than someone who steals people's styles, and can't even do that right.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I'd rather be a troll than someone who steals people's styles, and can't even do that right.
    so, I stole peoples styles and didn't even do it right? wow, that has got to be the most intelligent thing I have ever heard.

Really and where did I steal these things from? and how did I not even do that right?

facts / proof would be great......holy sh!t , I think I need an attorney.

so, I stole peoples styles and didn't even do it right? wow, that has got to be the most intelligent thing I have ever heard.

Really and where did I steal these things from? and how did I not even do that right?

Semantics. As far as I know, you are just some fat dude trying to support a thief for fun.

You don't need an attorney. You need a psychologist.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    i'm starting to think TTM is actually jake the fake. jake is so fake....(how fake is he?) he's so fake that he feels he can learn kung fu from the earth. he neesd no teachers, not lineage. nothing to be proud of but his own self worth. he's a fackin poser.

all that matters to me now is that more and more people are aware of the shaolin do frauds. with sexual assault charges, lies, and fake kung fu.....i would never send my kids to them.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-13-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i'm starting to think TTM is actually jake the fake. jake is so fake....(how fake is he?) he's so fake that he feels he can learn kung fu from the earth. he neesd no teachers, not lineage. nothing to be proud of but his own self worth. he's a fackin poser.

all that matters to me now is that more and more people are aware of the shaolin do frauds. with sexual assault charges, lies, and fake kung fu.....i would never send my kids to them.
    Wait... they've been charged with sexual assault too?

CREEPOZ!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    David Soard Pleads Guilty to Harrasment Chinese Shaolin Center/ Shaolin-Do

In recent news of the CSC faction:
    Elder Master David Soard of Boulder, CO, was tried for charges of unwanted sexual contact on Jan. 28 and Jan. 29, 2009 in Colorado Springs, CO. case # 07M10204. The original police report filed is CSPD 0733976.

This was not an isolated allegation, and though there were several testimonies on file with the prosecutor the judge did not allow additional testimony.

Unfortunately, he was found not guilty.

Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...8u0f1Sh3FQ8.99

Bunch of monsters.

A bunch of monsters that whine like babies when called out.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Blog Entries
    agreed. TTM is definitely the biggest whiner so far
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-13-2012 at 03:35 PM.

agreed. TTM is definitely the biggest whiner so far
    actually , that goes to you.. I am just trying to have a conversation with you about yor super secret kung fu form, but you cant even do that.

hahahaha

Bunch of monsters.

calling me out? on what?? hahahaha

Your teacher and your system have no honor. Anyone who defends the teacher or the style has questionable honor.

The only answers I have seen that are acceptable are the ones that say "Unfortunately my system is full of retards and has no honor. I will take the lessons that were effective and leave the rest behind."

It's not your fault you were lied to. But everything after the lies came out is on you. Personally, I feel people should have seen through it without a court transcript, but not everyone knows what TCMAs look like and I suppose you people are more victim than perp. But that changed after the truths started flowing out. And they are very simple truths. Sin The is a liar and therefore everything he cannot prove beyond a shadow of doubt is suspect to the highest degree.

How many of you guys sticking up for shaolin do are still actually putting money in Sin Thes pockets? How many are just former students that still feel some loyalty to the system if not the GM?

You don't need an attorney, just some common sense and respect for your reality.

They have similar and different uses.

Stop your trolling....

anyone that has eyes, hands and a brain can see the similarities and the differences.

I am very well aware of the d usages...you are just putting a spin on it to make it sound like i said something wrong or incorrect, when I didnt.....
    please, save your lame attempts at redirection and lateralization for someone else;

you were making an argument in support of Jake's conflation of the terms for various animal hand formations, as if that were an acceptable practice, and as a way of supporting your polemic against Frank's perspective; your take on it was that it was not a big deal, and that the usage thereof didn't speak to Jake's credibility;

I am pointing out that this is not an acceptable practice, and speaks to Jake's lack of understanding in general; it's not something to "get over", it is in fact a key indicator of the ersatz nature of his practice;

boyfirend got you sleeping on the couch again, no lovin?
    so, somehow the implication that I am a) gay and b) being forced to sleep on the couch by my alleged live-in male lover is relevant to this discourse how? are u suggesting that I am over reacting, "why so serious" and all that? i strikes me as a rather immature attempt to portray me as uptight; why are you attempting to do this, when it is clearly not the case? I'm simply pointing out why I believe that you are in error; does that warrant childish insults?
    if you want to have an adult discussion, that's fine; if you are just going to take cheap shots followed with a barrage of emoticons as post hoc commentary, save it;
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 10-13-2012 at 05:23 PM.

David Soard Pleads Guilty to Harrasment Chinese Shaolin Center/ Shaolin-Do

In recent news of the CSC faction:
    Elder Master David Soard of Boulder, CO, was tried for charges of unwanted sexual contact on Jan. 28 and Jan. 29, 2009 in Colorado Springs, CO. case # 07M10204. The original police report filed is CSPD 0733976.

This was not an isolated allegation, and though there were several testimonies on file with the prosecutor the judge did not allow additional testimony.

Unfortunately, he was found not guilty.

Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...8u0f1Sh3FQ8.99
    How can he plead guilty then be found not guilty? Or was it a plea bargain? Or was the harassment a separate incident?

Doesn't that David guy teach with his wife or something? She stick up for him?

It's funny, coz of all the people spoken about, people seemed to speak most highly of these two Soards.

calling me out? on what?? hahahaha
    Answer the questions put to you or admit the obvious. You defend a weak style with a fraudulent GM.

Anything else is bullsh1t.