View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1022 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 22522922972101210201021102210231024103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

I think that's the face that's getting ready for the jumping crane kick to the chops, I mean, nose.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    I think that's the face that's getting ready for the jumping crane kick to the chops, I mean, nose.
    And yet, getting kicked in the nose by a crane kick would be more honorable than defending Sin The.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Your teacher and your system have no honor. Anyone who defends the teacher or the style has questionable honor.

The only answers I have seen that are acceptable are the ones that say "Unfortunately my system is full of retards and has no honor. I will take the lessons that were effective and leave the rest behind."

It's not your fault you were lied to. But everything after the lies came out is on you. Personally, I feel people should have seen through it without a court transcript, but not everyone knows what TCMAs look like and I suppose you people are more victim than perp. But that changed after the truths started flowing out. And they are very simple truths. Sin The is a liar and therefore everything he cannot prove beyond a shadow of doubt is suspect to the highest degree.

How many of you guys sticking up for shaolin do are still actually putting money in Sin Thes pockets? How many are just former students that still feel some loyalty to the system if not the GM?

You don't need an attorney, just some common sense and respect for your reality.
    funny .

I will defend anyone or anything that is an underdog, judged, criticized and condemed without having all the factspresented against them...

you are being ignorant , shallow and narrow minded . all you know is what you have off the net... if anything else

everything you say is based on opinion and very few facts.

you obviously were bullied , put down , criticized, and judged all your life without any means of defense or recourse ...

so now you are an internet warrior who talks cr@p here , but cant do it in person or back it up in anyway.

you are a troll as far as I am concerned, sad and pathetic.

words , just words. whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    please, save your lame attempts at redirection and lateralization for someone else;

you were making an argument in support of Jake's conflation of the terms for various animal hand formations, as if that were an acceptable practice, and as a way of supporting your polemic against Frank's perspective; your take on it was that it was not a big deal, and that the usage thereof didn't speak to Jake's credibility;

I am pointing out that this is not an acceptable practice, and speaks to Jake's lack of understanding in general; it's not something to "get over", it is in fact a key indicator of the ersatz nature of his practice;

so, somehow the implication that I am a) gay and b) being forced to sleep on the couch by my alleged live-in male lover is relevant to this discourse how? are u suggesting that I am over reacting, "why so serious" and all that? i strikes me as a rather immature attempt to portray me as uptight; why are you attempting to do this, when it is clearly not the case? I'm simply pointing out why I believe that you are in error; does that warrant childish insults?
    if you want to have an adult discussion, that's fine; if you are just going to take cheap shots followed with a barrage of emoticons as post hoc commentary, save it;
    assumption and twisted ideas , conveluted in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    assumption and twisted ideas , conveluted in your mind.
    you know this is not the case, u r simply trying to side-step: please show what exactly am I assuming, what am I twisting and how it is convoluted in my mind?

better yet, please offer a straightforward answer to the series of questions I posted earlier: in a nutshell, as opposed to the highly likely scenario of Jake's form being derived from the DFW book, where else do you believe that his version of the form originated?
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 10-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.

he can accept the mixture of feces and urine known as shaolin do because he doesnt care about martial arts and asian culture. shaolin do doesnt seem strange to him because asian culture is irreleveant to him. its all a joke to him. they wear gis because the japanese are the "good asians".
    what is important is his bizzare dojo "family".

he doesnt care about the martial arts. he was happy there. shaolin do members repeatedly stated their time spent at shaolin do made them feel good and that is all that matters.

this is also what separates men from beasts. men understand reason, beasts only follow their feelings.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-13-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

funny .

I will defend anyone or anything that is an underdog, judged, criticized and condemed without having all the factspresented against them...

you are being ignorant , shallow and narrow minded . all you know is what you have off the net... if anything else

everything you say is based on opinion and very few facts.

you obviously were bullied , put down , criticized, and judged all your life without any means of defense or recourse ...

so now you are an internet warrior who talks cr@p here , but cant do it in person or back it up in anyway.

you are a troll as far as I am concerned, sad and pathetic.

words , just words. whatever.
    So then you aren't going to answer any questions put to you? You knock people for doing exactly what you're doing. Not the mark of an intelligent person.

Funny how you accuse me of making assumptions and then go on make a ton of your own.

Your lack of intelligence shines through in your inability to defend yourself and rationally answer legit critique of your style and your teacher. It's not my fault you paid a fraud money to learn a joke of a style.

You still pay him money, don't you.... just admit it. You're still a card carrying member because you can't accept the truth.

So Sin The did not admit to lying in court? Or is it all just a misunderstanding

Wash the sand out of your vijayjay and keep it real, son. Your attitude and reaction to criticism says more than any of your posts ever could.

Anyone with half a brain would see the fault in picking fights with people you don't know and have never seen. I suspect you are the one who acts differently online.

I don't want to fight some internet nobody, I wanna debate the merit of your style and the arguments used to justify your ignorance. Bring it or p1ss off. You can keep your threats to yourself. Man up and present an argument. Or would you rather the thread be locked again because of your sh1tty attitude? Maybe that would be the easiest way out for such an evolutionary cul de sac.

You still pay him money, don't you.... just admit it. You're still a card carrying member because you can't accept the truth.
    they accept the truth. they just dont care. because its all greek to me. ching chong hoochi goochi.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    shaolin do members repeatedly stated their time spent at shaolin do made them feel good and that is all that matters.
    Maybe they just like being groped. Er, I mean, "harassed"!

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    you know this is not the case, u r simply trying to side-step: please show what exactly am I assuming, what am I twisting and how it is convoluted in my mind?

better yet, please offer a straightforward answer to the series of questions I posted earlier: in a nutshell, as opposed to the highly likely scenario of Jake's form being derived from the DFW book, where else do you believe that his version of the form originated?
    I don't know and I dont care where he got it from. I dont particularly like Jakes performance. It doesn't have the right flavor, it doesn't mean he got it from a book. He might have used it for reference.

Maybe they just like being groped. Er, I mean, "harassed"!
    I am part of the one percent group that can make anything work. I know that most people aren't like all of you and do Martial arts for many other reasons. They shouldn't be viewed as being less than just because they don't value the same things you do. Their experiences and reasons for doing it are different. I am sure they are better people and better prepared to defend themselves than most, no matter what the doubts are about the lineage , authenticity of the material , etc. grow up , get a life, and get off your high horse. Maybe go hide out with your super secret kung fu underground buddies some place and leave good people alone.

. They shouldn't be viewed as being less than just because they don't value the same things you do.
    honor, integrity, honesty, manliness.

I am part of the one percent group that can make anything work. I know that most people aren't like all of you and do Martial arts for many other reasons. They shouldn't be viewed as being less than just because they don't value the same things you do. Their experiences and reasons for doing it are different. I am sure they are better people and better prepared to defend themselves than most, no matter what the doubts are about the lineage , authenticity of the material , etc. grow up , get a life, and get off your high horse. Maybe go hide out with your super secret kung fu underground buddies some place and leave good people alone.
    There ya go. Now you are using your brain and not being as emotional. Still a lil sand in that vijayjay but at least you've been douching.

I don't do secret kung fu. Anyone can learn what I learn. It's even pretty cheap cause sifu is wealthy and doesn't need the money. A nominal fee to cover base costs and then he pays for the rest. He runs at a loss. Sifu wants to help people, nothing more nothing less. He can't walk thru Chinatown without being stopped by the locals to show respect and say hi.

I don't doubt that there are some cats in SD that can bang. And I'm sure it's better than NOTHING. But that really isn't saying much.

Why not give your money to somebody who has decent technique and never lied to you? Somebody who doesn't get forced into court and somebody who's disciples aren't accused of sexual interference. It all adds up. Your GM has no honor and he lied to you. Move on. Take the good, leave the bad and never look back. find a school that is WORTHY of your respect. People who lied to you are not worthy, regardless of the effectiveness of the system. You can have your cake and eat it too, u just gotta drop the Stockholm act!

Now how bout you address some of the many questions put to you that you have been side stepping.

No secrets here, just hard work and a Sifu I respect on every level. As a teacher and as a man.

http://www.bakmei.ca/main.html
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-13-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    honor, integrity, honesty, manliness.
    I guess some folks just don't see merit in these attributes. To me, when assessing a teacher of any kind, integrity is paramount.

Blog Entries
    actually , that goes to you.. I am just trying to have a conversation with you about yor super secret kung fu form, but you cant even do that.
    you have no honor and i view you just the same i do Sin The. weak frauds.

I don't know and I dont care where he got it from. I dont particularly like Jakes performance. It doesn't have the right flavor, it doesn't mean he got it from a book. He might have used it for reference.
    sneaky feeling jake has better kung fakefu than you. i'd put money on it.

get a life, and get off your high horse. Maybe go hide out with your super secret kung fu underground buddies some place and leave good people alone.
    good people don't steal from other good people. weak wannabe's.

secret kung fu. what a fukkin joke. TTM is just mad he can't get free training. free lessons. so he acts like an ass hurt little girl. he wants to discuss a form his lineage stole because they don't know the ins and outs of the 5 animal form. doc fai wong left out the most important aspect of this form on purpose. they don't even have the correct name of our form either.

frauds. liars. bad martial arts. stolen material with minimal knowledge of the real deal so they make up new lyrics.

and the funniest part of it all is everyone in shaolin do is pure karate and don't even know. they are clueless. everyone else knows this, but these cult members are blinded by flowery words spewed by some indonsian guy who knew he can pull one over on unsuspecting white and black people who wouldn't know real kung fu even if they got their asses kicked by bruce lee himself.

if i was wrong about the KARATE then why does so many other people i've never met say the very same things i do?

a duck that meows like a cat is still a fukkin duck.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-14-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better