View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1031 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033104110811131 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    Did I say anything to you , d!ck breath? no one else has shown anything other than temper tantrums and talk sh!t, you included. side buster. save all of the intimidation factors for someone else.
    YOU TALK ALOT BUT AIN'T SAYIN NUTHIN. YOU'RE THE SIDE BUSTER...BUSTER. lol

I'LL PUT MONEY ON THE TABLE THAT YOU NEVER FIND WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    he's never gonna find anything ever!
    I already did. Just looking for a few extra nails.....

HSK..I believe your history as you know it. However, it is only your history and does not speak for the history of all of the ( chinese ) martial arts community??.

BTW wasnt there something in your history about someone being from Indonesia?

Funny thing is that with most of the styles/ forms in which I am researching many of them are really well known in Indonesian.

Just saying.

also, I am doing this for me, the form and for the viewers, not to prove anything for or against or about SD . it has nothing to do with that.

Although the form is rare it is still well known and practiced by many shaolin schools outside of CLF...

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    YOU TALK ALOT BUT AIN'T SAYIN NUTHIN. YOU'RE THE SIDE BUSTER...BUSTER. lol

I'LL PUT MONEY ON THE TABLE THAT YOU NEVER FIND WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
    I already did!:you side buster buster buster!

Blog Entries

HSK..I believe your history as you know it. However, it is only your history and does not speak for the history all of the ( chinese ) martial arts community??.

Funny thing is that with most of the styles/ forms in which I am researching many of them are really well known in Indonesian.

Just saying.

also, I am doing this for me, the form and for the viewers, not to prove anything for or against or about SD . it has nothing to do with that.

Although the form is rare it is still well known and practiced by many shaolin schools outside of CLF...
    nothing. i'm telling you you're bluffing. or someone lied to you. or you're gonna say "oh i thought it was this form"....... nope. we gonna ride this till the wheels fall off.

HSK..I believe your history as you know it. However, it is only your history and does not speak for the history of all of the ( chinese ) martial arts community??.
    all im asking you to do is prove it. thats all. prove it.

if you're not bluffing, you must know something. so im sure you have some video proof to back it up. i have video proof of it being in my lineage since the beginning. a good number of people on this forum are of doc fai wong's lineage. they you you're not telling the truth either.

so i'm waiting for one video that isn't shaolin do, but is of another shaolin system that does our form. will i be waiting forever? of course i would be. but i'm not really gonna wait on something i know you can never produce.

see, this is where i get you point my finger and chuckle. you fell for what ever doc fai wrote down in the book. the indonesia thing was HIS concoction. i have my story of Yuen Hai that comes directly from my Sigung and Buddhajoe's teacher, who is DFW' senior by 20 years.

its ok if you want to believe what you read in that book, just know all isn't the truth.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Did I say anything to you , d!ck breath? no one else has shown anything other than temper tantrums and talk sh!t, you included. side buster. save all of the intimidation factors for someone else.
    NOW I know where I've seen u before!

Blog Entries
    rotfflmmfao.......

Or you can do this:

Did I say anything to you , d!ck breath?
    I sense a tag-line change coming...

Just saying.

Uh huh... suuuuuuuuuuuure...

Frauds tend to develop little fraud underlings, I see.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    good gravy, can I borrow it when ur done, please?
    it tastes more like Alfredo Sauce. but sure. all yours

I already have enough to put this to rest , but I want to have all the facts known
    No doubt... Be honest about it and give us ALL your evidence and not just a conclusion and cherry picked data to support such a conclusion.

If you are open to advice, I would say you should find a DFW student who you trust that can show you similarities and differences between what was in the book and what the actual trusted long term students were taught. That way you can break the form down and prove the markers either exist in the SD version(which proves HSKs theory) or they do not exist. That goes for any other versions you may find as well. DFW had a billion students, shouldn't be too hard to find somebody in that lineage that is willing to help you as long as you are willing to stay objective during the process.

BTW:
    Kinda kills your credibility when you make forceful conclusions before you even start the research. If you really wanna use the scientific method to make a point, it helps to have a hypothesis before a conclusion... Just sayin'...