View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1032 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034104210821132 ... LastLast
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Did I say anything to you , d!ck breath? no one else has shown anything other than temper tantrums and talk sh!t, you included. side buster. save all of the intimidation factors for someone else.
    What the fukc are you talking about? HSK has done a sh1tload of research. He is a CLF historian. Alot of his findings are available for others to read. And if you weren't such a d1ck about it I'm sure he would even provide unpublished research. But at this point, I can't fault HSK for not wanting to take the time for somebody acting the way you have.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Although the form is rare it is still well known and practiced by many shaolin schools outside of CLF...
    Ok now I just feel like being a d1ck. Surely you aren't this retarded and just made a mistake, RIGHT??? RIGHT???

Blog Entries
    Ok now I just feel like being a d1ck. Surely you aren't this retarded and just made a mistake, RIGHT??? RIGHT???
    rotflmfao!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No doubt... Be honest about it and give us ALL your evidence and not just a conclusion and cherry picked data to support such a conclusion.

If you are open to advice, I would say you should find a DFW student who you trust that can show you similarities and differences between what was in the book and what the actual trusted long term students were taught. That way you can break the form down and prove the markers either exist in the SD version(which proves HSKs theory) or they do not exist. That goes for any other versions you may find as well. DFW had a billion students, shouldn't be too hard to find somebody in that lineage that is willing to help you as long as you are willing to stay objective during the process.

BTW:
    Kinda kills your credibility when you make forceful conclusions before you even start the research. If you really wanna use the scientific method to make a point, it helps to have a hypothesis before a conclusion... Just sayin'...
    It's already been established, Klingon ! How's that nut ride!?

Yes, I forgot to type the word "fairly" before well known. Oops. Oh well fu(ktard.

What the fukc are you talking about? HSK has done a sh1tload of research. He is a CLF historian. Alot of his findings are available for others to read. And if you weren't such a d1ck about it I'm sure he would even provide unpublished research. But at this point, I can't fault HSK for not wanting to take the time for somebody acting the way you have.
    Keywords dingleberry" Chou lee fut" Not all of CMA and not all of Shaolin. So why not shut your t#rdhole. Btw .frank.... None of you mo fukaz have shown anything, so eat your own medicine.

shoot! i step away for a few weeks and lordy, what happuned her? never i read this thread b4. interersting. i sit back and watch

me too, i don't like the shaolin do. they remind me of karata-ka.

Shaolin Doh makes me think of Dojo. How come they're kung fu says karate?

after reading back a bit, i see now. Shaolin Doh is fake isn't it??

That white guy Jake, i don't like his body how it moves. moves like a prima donna.

why does teacher Sin The have the king of Mullets? makes me feel like saying mully mully mully. jajajajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Ok I will tell you what I mean by with exception. I do not train formally with anyone at this time, In SD I trained hard and consistently for 21 years in it though, I now do the Mantis and Huas , and Black Tigers , all the Pa Kua and Tai Chi and the weapons forms as well. Non of the Lower rank stuff except Tigers and White crane. Brown and black belt stuff, also the Drunken Immortals and my Fav Hsing Ie. Prior to this I was a Professional boxer with 12 st Gym nashville and a PKA kick Boxer as wellfrom 79-84. Shotokan from 79-92. 7* Tang Lang and Hung Gar from 72-82 some over lap there. You wouldnt know my Teachers, Most of My SD was Private probably over 200 hours worth. I love to train and barring a Back injury have trained w/o a break for 41 years. Except for 45 days and JP knows when and what that was about. KC
    Well then how can you attribute that to SD? Who are your teachers, name them anyways? Who are your CMA teachers? I'm in the same boat as you are. While I do a few styles, I can't really be sure which make me the better fighter. To asses the styles I choose to learn I judge the ones who only do that one style. Then I move on to how it could relate to other styles and whether it would be a benefit to my overall style, or not.

I walk around at about 155. I can cut if I need to. Wrestling taught me that. I'll roll with anyone. But when it comes to actual combat, if the size difference is huge, I will either choose not to engage, or if that choice is not available I will do whatever I need to do to make sure I'm the one who walks away from it. By any means necessary. That being said, 95% of my real fights have been with people who are at least 30 or 40 pounds heavier.

Anyways, the whole argument isn't even about the validity of any fighting style. It's about fraud and integrity. You chose to post and defend Sin The, or did you get confused again and think we all had the same argument and attributed all positions to all opposition.
    Why learn from people who learned from a proven liar and fraud when you clearly have other options? Now that I know you are more than some rank and file SD card carrier it makes it even worse. You SHOULD see what we all see. Why do you not see the obvious? A few sensible and honest(with others and themselves) SDers see it, why don't you? You should be angry at Sin The for casting such a shadow on SD, not those who point out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    You should change your name to Sin 7, ur a ****, FU man FU.
    How old are you? You broke pretty fast for somebody passed middle age.

I like to try to push people outside their zone, see what they can take. It's just how I do. The net is one big social experiment as far as I`m concerned and everyone who engages with me is a potential guinea pig. Although, I do the opposite far more often. I find that when you act like you agree with people they tend to be more forthcoming and more honest when speaking about their opinions.

That being said, I'm very sorry if I said anything to offend. I would like to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    COME TO ME AND I WILL SHARPEN YOU UP AND MAKE YOU SPANKIN NEW. LIKE A DEFORMED LITTLE NEWBORN BABY WITH SHAOLIN DO SYNDROME.
    I laughed for about 5 minutes...

then I cried, a little, because there are so many who have this

then I laughed again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sima Rong View Post
    Or you can do this:

I would like to see him do that with a wood or metal bit in the hammer drill(not that it would fit in the SD chuck). Thats a concrete bit and they are dull on purpose. Not even in the same league when putting it to ur head. Neat trick tho. It's still pretty good, but VERY misleading.
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-18-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldandUsed View Post
    hsk, you are a tool, dude. Just for the heck of it, I am going to get DFW's book and/or video and learn that form. Then, I am going to advertise a free seminar open to the public and teach the form and encourage everyone to bring a video camera. At the end of the seminar I will advise everyone that this is the true form, hold up the book, and tell them that there are little minded people on the west coast that insist it is their form and that nobody else could possibly have the real deal but them. But not to worry, because they can see from the book that it is the real deal. Then after they go out and spread the form all over ther world, you can have your meltdown.

Have a nice day.
    What are you, fukcin 12 years old? Wow. While HSK may be a lil rough around the edges, and I'm sure he has his reasons, you are a str8 retard. I'm sure you have your reasons. Wow, that was some elementary sh1t right there. Regardless of HSK's eloquence, how could the point go so far above your head?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    good gravy
    What! are you auditioning for Scooby Doo?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...NOT!

What is up with you people? Do you really think that you're going to convince your debate adversaries of your position with posts like these?

I know it's really really hard, but it's best for your pocket book to just not take sides here. Know what I mean? I know... It's really really hard. I'm sure as far as KFM is concerned, everyone is awesome and should go to www.martialartsmart.com for all the xmas sales I'm sure are about to start popping up.
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-18-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Wrong quote

Is there any mention of the hairy monk anywhere else? A hairy monk seems like the exact thing CMA culture would pounce on. If it's real, it's gotta be in other peoples stories too. That sh1t just doesn't go unnoticed. An amazing MAist with a wallflower disposition may go unnoticed. But a Shaolin Monk with Hypertrichosis doesn't fly under the radar whether they are great martial artists or not. Being a great martial artist just means it's even more likely to be popular. There is no way a monk with Hypertrichosis went unnoticed by all but the honorable and forthright Sin The and his illustrious lineage....!!!