View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1033 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 33533933983102310311032103310341035104310831133 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    What the fukc are you talking about? HSK has done a sh1tload of research. He is a CLF historian. Alot of his findings are available for others to read. And if you weren't such a d1ck about it I'm sure he would even provide unpublished research. But at this point, I can't fault HSK for not wanting to take the time for somebody acting the way you have.
    Actually HSK I'd be interested in reading your research on this form.

@Gene...things have been back and forth so much on this one. It all started with whether or not SD was a legitimate style to a gathering of current and former SDers to a place for outsiders (of SD) to dog pile on anyone associated with SD. Yes, some of us (myself included) have sunk to the level of baiting and doing a little spitting and hissing. (BTW, it is entertaining to see the reactions to that at times). No harm intended and it is all in good fun.

For the rest of you that have never done SD and just want to throw your two cents in, many of us that started SD back in the late 60s or eraly 70s remember SKT explaining that some of the techniques we were getting were modified moves he created to accomodate us. You know what? We did not care. The whole aspect of legitimate or fraudulent martial arts did not enter the picture because we figured it was better than what was otherwise available or we realized that somebody somewhere had made up the "established" martial arts to begin with. So what? Karate, Kung Fu, whatever. Personally, to me it is just a label and I am not overly concerned with it. Yeah, I know, I am just an ignorant hillbilly from Kentucky and what do I know. Makes no difference that I traveled a bit with the military and put boot to a$$ for Uncle Sam and have over 17 years in law enforcement dealing with dirtballs on the street that always want to challenge authority. Or that I have cross-trained in a few of the "established" martial arts and now cannot even say I practice one specific art. If it makes you feel better to put someone else down then by all means have at it.

I am now going back to lurking.

What are you, fukcin 12 years old? Wow. While HSK may be a lil rough around the edges, and I'm sure he has his reasons, you are a str8 retard. I'm sure you have your reasons. Wow, that was some elementary sh1t right there. Regardless of HSK's eloquence, how could the point go so far above your head?
    Are you!? It's ok for all you but sack riding mo fukaz to keep saying and doing the same stuff, but as soon as someone does it to you, you all cry about it. c-U-nt how's you medicine taste!?

Facts Please

Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    Isn't the fact that SD was proven to be fraudulent in a court of law enough? Sin The, his wolfman, and the whole system have been a laughing stock of the martial arts community for years. Now their house of cards has fallen, join in the lulz and quit stressing out. Yes, they stole forms from you, and everyone else.
    SD was not proven to be "fraudulent" in a court of law. That statement is overly broad and factually inaccurate. A deposition was taken (which is not in a court of law but under oath nonetheless) during the deposition, Sin The claimed to have created a significant amount of SD material. That claim is at odds with claims he has made elsewhere, including in his book and on his schooll websites wherein he claims that some of that same material was ancient. The problem is that if something is ancient, it is not able to be copyrighted whereas if it is created by Sin The, then it is (sort of). Thus the case was settled after Sin The's motion for preliminary injunction was denied. While the deposition established that Sin The has either lied during the deposition or to his students about the source of some of the SD material, it has not be decided in a court of law that the system as a whole is fradulent. Same same with the Vanover case. Bad factual understanding creates worthless opinions.

This law lesson was free.

TTM, if you can refute Frank, you should share your research. Otherwise you're acting pretty much just like him. You're not doing anyone any favors.

Blog Entries
    This must have taken a long time to type, seeing as you probably had one hand on your own c-o-c-k the whole time. just like the other punk @$$ b!thches around here.
    whoa! why do you have your mind on this mans junk? punk! lol

hey, did it feel good to say some cuss words? your mom won't catch you right?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    if he could act like me he'd have some females. but he doesn't.

IF he could refute me he'd shut me up. but he can't.

IF he could act like me he'd be able to do a 3rd leg spin. but he can't.

hell if old noob, jim jones (TTM), jake, or anyone in Shaolin Do could refute me they'd do it. BUT THEY CAN'T, SO THEY WON'T.

syn, WHY TREAT FRAUDS WITH RESPECT? MY RUFF EDGES ARE A PERSONAL ADDITION TO THE HSK CHARACTER
    Thanks for making my point Frank. I know this is a web forum and that some amount of bombast is par for the course but you'd both be taken more seriously if you could be civil in your replies. Even if you don't respect the other's position, the pics and name calling is childish - I'm talking specifically about the "can't get females"-type comments; if someone is being a douche by all means call them a douche. It doesn't reflect well on you or your lineage.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    TTM, if you can refute Frank, you should share your research. Otherwise you're acting pretty much just like him. You're not doing anyone any favors.
    when I have concluded my findings I will, but the burden of proof isn't on me.

That's my point! these guys are trolls that feed off this sh!t, it's just funny that you can't have a normal debate or discussion with these keyboard Kung fu gurus that ate all from legitate mine ages and practice the real deal and all that.

if he could act like me he'd have some females. but he doesn't.

IF he could refute me he'd shut me up. but he can't.

IF he could act like me he'd be able to do a 3rd leg spin. but he can't.

hell if old noob, jim jones (TTM), jake, or anyone in Shaolin Do could refute me they'd do it. BUT THEY CAN'T, SO THEY WON'T.

syn, WHY TREAT FRAUDS WITH RESPECT? MY RUFF EDGES ARE A PERSONAL ADDITION TO THE HSK CHARACTER
    I can prove what I need to when I need to , you have nothing to prove your position other than your word and few others . You have still offered nothing. In the way of proof one way or another.

SD was not proven to be "fraudulent" in a court of law. That statement is overly broad and factually inaccurate. A deposition was taken (which is not in a court of law but under oath nonetheless) during the deposition, Sin The claimed to have created a significant amount of SD material. That claim is at odds with claims he has made elsewhere, including in his book and on his schooll websites wherein he claims that some of that same material was ancient. The problem is that if something is ancient, it is not able to be copyrighted whereas if it is created by Sin The, then it is (sort of). Thus the case was settled after Sin The's motion for preliminary injunction was denied. While the deposition established that Sin The has either lied during the deposition or to his students about the source of some of the SD material, it has not be decided in a court of law that the system as a whole is fradulent. Same same with the Vanover case. Bad factual understanding creates worthless opinions.

This law lesson was free.
    Good stuff, I agree . Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by OTD View Post
    Honorable Forum Members

How many Divisions/Fractions of CLF Claim the Lau Bun Linage?

Thanking you in advance for your Reply

OTD
    Not many...

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    when I have concluded my findings I will, but the burden of proof isn't on me.
    Agreed but share nonetheless. Please let me know when I should start popping the pop corn.

onward to 1K+

i need a sand blaster to whipe that image from my mind.
    FTW! Gives new meaning to octo*****.

I'm sure as far as KFM is concerned, everyone is awesome and should go to www.martialartsmart.com for all the xmas sales I'm sure are about to start popping up.
    Well said, but we're still in Halloween sales now.

Quote Originally Posted by OldandUsed View Post
    No harm intended and it is all in good fun.
    That's cool. As long as everyone is having fun, it's all good.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Agreed but share nonetheless. Please let me know when I should start popping the pop corn.
    .....of course

Blog Entries
    Uuh no. By the way he posted this its sounds like he thinks pretty high of himself as a martial artist, he gave himself a long stroke here.
    OH WOW DUDE......I NEVER THOUGHT OF ANYONE HERE TOUCHING THEMSELVES MUCH LESS KNOWING IF THEY CAN LONG STROKE IT OR SHORT STROKES. BUT HEY, WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

SYN, I THINK YOU HAVE AN ADMIRER OR GROUPIE
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better