View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1087 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 875879871037107710851086108710881089109711371187 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Today nobody took enemy air seriously, so a lot of soldiers "died". While these prissy pretty princesses poke at the air gingerly, with a smile on their face, as if they are in in the joke, real warriors are tired and exhausted in the desert of Ft Irwin, hunting each other both day and night over rugged terrain.

Enjoy the Burger King mantis. I'm heading back out to train people to be effective and frightening killers.
    you are indeed a man of great honah

*rubs testicles

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    tis is the mindset of Shaolin Do. wolves pulling the wool down on the eyes.

the next comment was posted by a CLFSEAN. sneaky people. i no like.
    You're right. I see that now. I quit and hereby renounce everything I learned...or didn't learn as it were.

Thank you. And may god have mercy on my soul.

Engineering

There is a woman that identified GMThe as the person she lived next to in Oak Ridge Tn and when he was at the Nuclear plant and school doing his Nuclear E thing. I do not have her name but do have it from a very reliable source. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

This is more realistic...

than this...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

woe to you

Woe to those who judge by one thing, If the glove dont fit you must acquit. So much taken out of context. its crazy man crazy. KC

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    This is more realistic...

than this...
    Dude, this is not a fair comparison. That kid was way younger than Sin The.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    Woe to those who judge by one thing, If the glove dont fit you must acquit. So much taken out of context. its crazy man crazy. KC
    you sound mad dude. why you mad? i bet you think we should just support the thievery and shadiness going on in Shaolin Do huh?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Nah not Mad but there is all kinds of assumptions going on. The testimony is the only proof of Lying everything else is hearsay, you dont know what was learned or stolen or video or book of origin . KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Nah not Mad but there is all kinds of assumptions going on. The testimony is the only proof of Lying everything else is hearsay, you dont know what was learned or stolen or video or book of origin . KC
    No, he DEFINITELY stole the 5 Animals form. That's pretty obvious. It's also pretty obvious that a person couldn't hurt a brulé with that BS "mantis"
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Published in a book and reading the book and doing the form is Stealing ? We do not know if he got permission to teach it or not. Or even if he needed permission. As far as the Mantis , you are speaking of one clip, I have the whole Mantis system on DVD i may down load some of it and let you guys see the difference . t would hurt. KC Love ya man luv Ya.

Published in a book and reading the book and doing the form is Stealing ? We do not know if he got permission to teach it or not. Or even if he needed permission. As far as the Mantis , you are speaking of one clip, I have the whole Mantis system on DVD i may down load some of it and let you guys see the difference . t would hurt. KC Love ya man luv Ya.
    No. Marketing it as your own is stealing. Fraud, really, if you want to be technical.

Funny how supposed kung fu fighters rush to the defense of dishonor. No wonder the **** is dying a slow, ugly, and pathetic death. Because people like you defend scum out of your own cowardice.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

ok

I am not defending any ONE just that if you cant prove something for sure how do you know what is going on. People like Me I would defend you if something was or is not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I know what I am doing about it but all you do is spread accusation w/o proof. KC once u learn it it is yours.

I am not defending any ONE just that if you cant prove something for sure how do you know what is going on. People like Me I would defend you if something was or is not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I know what I am doing about it but all you do is spread accusation w/o proof. KC once u learn it it is yours.
    So if I learn how to play Van Halen, I can make albums and sell them playing their music?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Here's a pic I found of KC.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

the thing i have issue with, in regards to all these forms and sin the, is that in his biography on his site he makes claim that he is the ONLY shaolin grandmaster...also that he MASTERED 900 forms. i have seen below intermediate demonstrations by him. so he did not master those forms. he doesnt even understand several that I have seen.

plus if he felt this overwhelming duty to shaolin to quit his engineering career, as his biography claims, then he would have moved to shaolin and devoted his life to the shaolin. period. instead he moved to the usa lied about himself and milked the stupid americans.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.