View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1089 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 895899891039107910871088108910901091109911391189 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Wow

Before I thought you had legitimate issue , now I realize you are just a fucling troll.

Btw

Any of you are invited to so cal to see me and what I do or do not know. send you home with a lesson or three and maybe a free meal.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you muthafukkers don't know anything about REAL mantis. you guys are a bunch of people who learn from seminars and books and vcd and dvds and youtubes.

you perform like a bunch of whiteboys who has never seen real gung fu up close and personal.

no one from the styles your lineage claims to teach agree's with what you put out there.

bunch of pretenders

DREAMER. CULT LEADER. FAKE.

TELL ME WHAT THE FUK IS A MONKEY BEAK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

KARATE GUYS IN KARATE GI'S WEARING KARATE BELTS TALKING TEACHING THE MYSTICAL MONKEY BEAKS. MAYBE SIN THE'S SIGUNG HAD ONE HELLUVA NOSE ON HIM AND THATS WHERE "MONKEY BEAK" CAME FROM. BUT YOU ****ING IDIOTS WILL NEVER IN YOUR SHAOLIN DO-NUTS LIVES LIVE DOWN "MONKEY BEAKS".

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE SCHOOL THE TEACHES THE MONKEY BEAK STYLE. THE MOST REDICULOUS THING ANYONE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET HAS EVER HEARD.

I WONDER IF MONKEY BEAKS ARE RELATED TO THE MONTAUK MONSTER?
    Do you ever get off the rag?! just continuously bleeding c-unt.

Blog Entries
    Before I thought you had legitimate issue , now I realize you are just a fucling troll.
    i will so OWN being a troll on this one with a huge smile on my face
    because i am so happy not to be from Shaolin Do.

Do you ever get off the rag?! just continuously bleeding c-unt.
    brainwashed bumpkin. LOL.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

its better for sin the to milk those hillbillies than to have them contaminate the real shaolin.

even if they trained real shaolin and real clf they would still hop around doing those floppy rabbit foot kicks.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    its better for sin the to milk those hillbillies than to have them contaminate the real shaolin.

even if they trained real shaolin and real clf they would still hop around doing those floppy rabbit foot kicks.
    all the stuff that tells us that they were improperly trained

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Any of you are invited to so cal to see me and what I do or do not know. send you home with a lesson or three and maybe a free meal.
    Another blatant assumption. You step on the reals with that attitude and you'll get set back, turned out and be walking the line real quick. I'm not saying you can or cannot fight, I just know you don't have the heart to take violence to the bitter end. It shows in spades, son! What will you do when your mouth signs a cheque your ass can't cash and you end up strapped to a chair with an iron ducktaped to your head? Talk more?

theres something about the loose floppy rabbit foot kick done in a karate gi that unsettles me. u know what im talking about? when those shaolindo guys just flails their foot out, and their foot is wobbling in the air.

and the rhythm is like square dancing. one two. one two.

Blog Entries
    and i'll be the first to say if Shaolin Do wouldn't have boosted our form, i wouldn't be taking bad about them today. instead considering what i was telling them, they tried to flip it, twist it, turn it upside down n inside out in order to justify their possession of our form. for me, this isn't WU DE. Wu De would mean they would apologize for their illgotten form. they would condemn any future absorption of kung fu that doesn't belong to them.

But sadly, i don't see this coming from the majority of SD people here. a few vaguely admit to their possible boosting of our form and no further.

i feel if SD wants respect, then they should abandon that karate gi and put on a typical gung fu uniform, step up their games INTENSELY START OVER IN SPITE OF THEIR DARK SHADY PAST.

UNTIL I GET AN APOLOGY FOR THE OUTRIGHT THIEVERY OF MY LINEAGES FORM, I FEEL I CAN'T OR SHOULDN'T SHOW ANY RESPECT IN THE FACE OF SUCH BLATANT DISRESPECT.

WHO AM I? I AM A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE HUNG SING KWOON WITH AUTHORITY TO SPEAK FOR IT. THE OWNERS OF THAT SPECIFIC SHAOLIN 5 ANIMAL FORM.

dude, they will never learn real kung fu. the whole reason shaolin do attracts those people is because kung fu is too chinky.

shaolin do is hillbilly-friendly. its stereotypical and degrading enough not to take those rednecks out of their comfort zone.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Just got some Jack Herer. First time hittin that strain. It's good kung fu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Another blatant assumption. You step on the reals with that attitude and you'll get set back, turned out and be walking the line real quick. I'm not saying you can or cannot fight, I just know you don't have the heart to take violence to the bitter end. It shows in spades, son! What will you do when your mouth signs a cheque your ass can't cash and you end up strapped to a chair with an iron ducktaped to your head? Talk more?
    Out up or shut up douche bag. I get everything I need and more.

Blog Entries
    theres something about the loose floppy rabbit foot kick done in a karate gi that unsettles me. U know what im talking about? When those shaolindo guys just flails their foot out, and their foot is wobbling in the air.

And the rhythm is like square dancing. One two. One two.
    they suffer from the white man disease. And yeah i know what you're talking about. Its funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Out up or shut up douche bag. I get everything I need and more.
    you get nothing. your entire life's passion was a lie. a life wasted, a chasing after the wind.

Trolls wow.....