View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1101 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 10160110011051109110991100110111021103111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

for your final atonement, you must enter cage with 10 ronnie colemans.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

can i bring my anal chastity belt?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

it will only make them enjoy it more.

i will use the secret wombat combat razor between the cheeks technique, aka: Hidden Blade in the Sacred Ravine
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i will use the secret wombat combat razor between the cheeks technique, aka: Hidden Blade in the Sacred Ravine
    i think you mean "venus flytrap spreads leaves"

or "needle in cotton"
    Last edited by bawang; 11-07-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Honestly, I'd be happy to oblige because there are a few vids I've seen that I think are really nice. Unfortunately I don't have any kind of permission to post this stuff, so it's left to whatever is already public domain.
    You mean SKT has issue with people seeing certain footage? Why ever would that be? Is he embarrassed? Afraid of having more of his fraud exposed? Or is he being the most hypocritical motherfucker on earth and just worried somebody else may take his forms and sell them under another banner?

The man lied to you and you still show loyalty. That's some fucked up shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Sorry that is not what I get from that statement. KC
    Yeah, because you are dumb. period. Way to avoid the fact that you made a mistake. Either you know you done fucked up or you really don't get it.... still.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you don't eat an apple expecting to taste an orange is what that insanity pic is stating.
    What about the Grapple? An Orapple can't be that far off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    All I got to say is, I ain't flying out to fight anyone. How about this... you come to Ft. Carson, and we'll go out to Training Area Bravo, and bring your best student with you. Why?

BECAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR PRIZE STUDENT TO DEATH USING YOU AS A HUMAN ****ING CLUB. I WILL SMASH YOUR BONES AND THE THIRSTY ROCKS BELOW WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD. I WILL IGNORE THE BLEATING WHIMPERS OF YOUR STUDENT FOR MERCY, FOR BOTH YOU AND HE DESERVE NONE. NO MERCY, NO QUARTER.

You want to be a warrior? Better start ****ing acting like one.
    You seem angry lately? You ok?

Seriously, I'm not trying to poke at you. You seem far more aggressive, violently aggressive since you came back.

Blog Entries
    hhhhhmmmmm you might be right. but i wonder.....whether you grow grapples or just eat them, would that make you a grappler??
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    man bawang thats a tough one. Eat an Apple thinking it will taste like an apple but in fact you taste Orange instead then i think if you ate the orange it may taste like a pear then if you eat the pear it may taste like the apple. i think there's one solution to this problem.

U r a Jeenioos!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think you mean "venus flytrap spreads leaves"

or "needle in cotton"
    I vote for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You seem angry lately? You ok?

Seriously, I'm not trying to poke at you. You seem far more aggressive, violently aggressive since you came back.
    ptsd?

you have to admit though his post was very manly

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ptsd?

you have to admit though his post was very manly
    I loved it. Not the point tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    All I got to say is, I ain't flying out to fight anyone. How about this... you come to Ft. Carson, and we'll go out to Training Area Bravo, and bring your best student with you. Why?

BECAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR PRIZE STUDENT TO DEATH USING YOU AS A HUMAN ****ING CLUB. I WILL SMASH YOUR BONES AND THE THIRSTY ROCKS BELOW WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD. I WILL IGNORE THE BLEATING WHIMPERS OF YOUR STUDENT FOR MERCY, FOR BOTH YOU AND HE DESERVE NONE. NO MERCY, NO QUARTER.

You want to be a warrior? Better start ****ing acting like one.
    hahah what comic book movie did you steal this from!?hahahaha yeah whatever dude