View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1108 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 10860810081058109811061107110811091110111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

OK talkin about training, DRake has posted 5008 posts at 30 seconds average per post that equals to a total of 41.75 hours of non training time. Syn 7 is at 4123 at a total of 34.36 hours, and our boy HSK leads the way at 9195 posts a total of 76.63 hours of time on this forum. If they are spending all this time on the internet then when do you train esp you DRAKE. I am not talking army push button stuff either. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I was ready to post a vid of GMThe but now I wont take the time todo that either.KC
    sure; of course you were; just seconds away from hitting send, no doubt...

Yes I realy was I have them at home and only needed to download them , You can thank HSK for that. KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    OK talkin about training, DRake has posted 5008 posts at 30 seconds average per post that equals to a total of 41.75 hours of non training time. Syn 7 is at 4123 at a total of 34.36 hours, and our boy HSK leads the way at 9195 posts a total of 76.63 hours of time on this forum. If they are spending all this time on the internet then when do you train esp you DRAKE. I am not talking army push button stuff either. KC
    That would really depend on WHEN people post dude.
    I myself never post in the evenings cause, well, I am either training or taking care of my family.
    I like to post during the day, at work, as a break from work.
    It refreshes me and gets me more productive.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

another quote for Syn 7 Up

"Time well wasted is time not wasted at all. " Bruce Lee It is still wasted time and we are all guilty of it just some more than others and they are the ones that often accuse others of not training , right DRAKE. KC

Blog Entries
    yes i realy was i have them at home and only needed to download them , you can thank hsk for that. Kc
    yeah thank me. You really should.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

can i have a dollar?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Just a thought ON, but you should try picking up cycling. I used to have knee problems especially with the tendons and after cycling 3 times a week for at least 40 mins they disappeared.
    That's a good idea and I've been toying with the idea of cycling on my commute. I'm not really willing otherwise to substitute any of my other exercise regime to add cycling but we'll see. If I do it, I'll let you know whether there's a change.

cycling is pretty good. low impact and constant work on those knees. i live in a really high pop cycle city and used to ride for a good bit but got tired of the near death experiences, but i would agree its pretty helpful on a rough knee. even if you dont go for the commute route, you could do something like drive home and then run what errands you can on a bike during your off time. kind of like look at the errands you have and then make a schedule to follow for the specific ones you can do cycling.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    It's all good, you can ask.

Nah, I stated a long time ago that I wasn't expecting them to come around. I also made my reasons for being here quite clear. I can see how it would look that way if you only read a few posts here and there. Read em all if you're interested. Although, I wouldn't bother if I were you. Nothing special. Unless you wanna play too, that is...
    Sadly, I've read this whole thing. I just don't remember everyone's motivations. I just thought the instant conversation was interesting in the context of the quote.

I'm not really interested in too much playing (verbal jousting). Though I do SD, I'm not an SD lineage defender. I think there are some aspects of the sytem that show some ingenuity and I think its sad that the U.S. representative of the system engaged in such shady practices that have resulted in most people's unwillingness to see any good in the system.

I also think that Frank has reason to be upset but that he displays poor character in the way he's managed it. Particularly, he's taken some racist positions and some pretty ****phobic positions while making claims about honor and respect. It's become clear to me that Frank is not opposed to stealing but merely to stealing from him, which is fine if one is honest about it.

It's also clear that Frank, TTM, KC, and others are cluttering up the thread with exceedingly redundant trolling an vitriol that makes it difficult to have productive conversatoin (like the interspersed conversation on stances that peppered in with the trollfest). It keeps the thread at the top of the forum but shows all involved to be pretty ridiculous. Even if someone is just bored, it seems like there might be something more fun to do than stir a troll pot. Still, I see why it can be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    cycling is pretty good. low impact and constant work on those knees. i live in a really high pop cycle city and used to ride for a good bit but got tired of the near death experiences, but i would agree its pretty helpful on a rough knee. even if you dont go for the commute route, you could do something like drive home and then run what errands you can on a bike during your off time. kind of like look at the errands you have and then make a schedule to follow for the specific ones you can do cycling.
    Also a good suggestion. I used to mountain bike a ton but haven't done it as much lately. Maybe I'll bring that back.

I appologize to those who wish to have constructive conversation on here about MA and SD, I will no longer respond to those kinds of posts . I fell into the trap of trying to defend my self and didnt even need to.
    And I would like to know if Lau Bun ever became an american citizen , thereis talk he didnt, if so he was another Asian profiting off stupid american people. GwaiLo KC

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post

I'm not really interested in too much playing (verbal jousting). Though I do SD, I'm not an SD lineage defender. I think there are some aspects of the sytem that show some ingenuity and I think its sad that the U.S. representative of the system engaged in such shady practices that have resulted in most people's unwillingness to see any good in the system.
    Wait, is Sin The the US representative of a Shaolin Do organization in Indonesia? If that is the case why isn't anyone emailing them to find out about this stuff?

(Don't worry, I think I know how this answer's gonna end up)

Blog Entries
    I appologize to those who wish to have constructive conversation on here about MA and SD, I will no longer respond to those kinds of posts . I fell into the trap of trying to defend my self and didnt even need to.
    And I would like to know if Lau Bun ever became an american citizen , thereis talk he didnt, if so he was another Asian profiting off stupid american people. GwaiLo KC
    no, i don't thing he was. lmao what a weak hella lame attempt to strike back. you dumb ****, lau bun only taught his own people and never taught white or black people anything. HE tried to keep it away from you unfamiliars and out of your hands.

here is lau bun...in his 70's showing more skill than sin the could only pray to have. and HE has a legit lineage which doesn't have hairy sasquathces and fake temples in his background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj51df4-STI
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Please just answer the question and keep your rhetoric to your self , so is a Bigot better than a thief ? Yes or No? KC