View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1111 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 11161110111061110111091110111111121113112111611211 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    simply because he was an extremely patriotic chinese man who loved his countrymen as reflected in his original schools name of "wah keung" or strong chinese" more than americans. He didn't want to teach his country's treasure to the very people he'd be defending himself from.

If any of you don't know what americans did to the chinese you need to read up on it. In san francisco back in the day a filipino could not marry a white woman even if they had a child together.

If you're not asian then you don't have the right to say anything about the chinese and why they secluded themselves away from the white world. Is their treasure that we practice today. Its a terrible thing to hear your people (sd) belittling some chinese performers when they themselves didn't peform nearly as well.

You all are practicing kung fu illegally gotten or otherwise. The moment you start the race card sh1t and throw weak insults strongly indicates the raging racism in your own hearts. That goes for white and black. YOU NEED TO RESPECT THEM FOR EVEN ALLOWING YOU TO LEARN A TAD BIT OF THEIR CULTURE.
    Frank, I'm not playing any race-card. I have not belittled any performer (except some SD performers) I asked a question. At some point, Hung Sing did start teaching non-chinese. Why did that change?

I have been nothing but respectful to your lineage and your teachers. If you feel otherwise, then you have my apologies. If I have ever been critical it has been by the way some of your points have been made, not because of the point itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    sorry bro, I'm the Timbukto Grandmaster.
    I see a fight for the title in our future.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    That wasn't meant for you but your answer is still in there.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I see a fight for the title in our future.
    Rope Darts at Dawn
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    at some point, hung sing did start teaching non-chinese. Why did that change?
    ok, why did that change? Because not everyone thought like lau bun did. His student bing chan also taught white folks. Jew leong did too but you had to be referred to the school. Sifu told me they didn't take walk ins.

In my opinion, its a good thing that that rule changed. It wasn't for the money like someone here is trying to insinuate in order to fool the gwai lo. I know my elders could care less about money much less trying to fool the gwai lo. There was a tradition being followed. They wouldn't lose sleep, but may sleep very well knowing there was no gwai lo. For them, it wasn't meant for you or me.

Frank, I'm not playing any race-card. I have not belittled any performer (except some SD performers) I asked a question. At some point, Hung Sing did start teaching non-chinese. Why did that change?

I have been nothing but respectful to your lineage and your teachers. If you feel otherwise, then you have my apologies. If I have ever been critical it has been by the way some of your points have been made, not because of the point itself.
    I played the race(ist) card after Frank said:

Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    "they suffer from the white man disease. And yeah i know what you're talking about. Its funny to watch."

KC has been making a separate point about Lau Bun and race so I don't know who he's referring to when he says "playing the race card." Could be either.

Also, I'm the Grandmaster of the 1300 block of New York Avenue, DC.

Blog Entries
    originally posted by hskwarrior
    "they suffer from the white man disease. And yeah i know what you're talking about. Its funny to watch."
    its not racial. White boys can't dance.

ALL MY WHITE STUDENTS DON'T HAVE RHYTHM. ALL MY NON WHITE STUDENTS HAVE RHYTHM. SO BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T DANCE.

KC has been making a separate point about Lau Bun and race so I don't know who he's referring to when he says "playing the race card." Could be either.
    derrrrrr dedeerrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.

I'm offended! I can dance.

Blog Entries
    i'm offended! I can dance.
    post it up.....let's check out your moves. Don't talk about it be about it.:d

Rope Darts at Dawn
    deal. I'll just stay out of your way and let you hurt yourself with that.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    post it up.....let's check out your moves. Don't talk about it be about it.:d
    Ok, but only because you asked nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWlDtEt2cQ

And yeah, I'm hitting that too.
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 11-09-2012 at 02:48 PM.

since we all decend from africa, when you see white guys that can dance, its just repressed genes that found their way into that persons genetic code from the ancient africans.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

since we all decend from africa, when you see white guys that can dance, its just repressed genes that found their way into that persons genetic code from the ancient africans.
    RACIST!

RACIST!
    1/4 of me hates 3/4 of me and 3/4 of me all hate each other...i dont even know what races i'm supposed hate the most, i choose to be equal opportunity and hate everyone equally!!

english/french/german/choctaw

my genetics are confused