View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1138 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 13863810381088112811361137113811391140114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

that is your supposition. since you don't really know me personally, you don't know how i'd react. one thing MY sifu always taught me was words are just words. and unless someone is trying to actually harm you physically, don't let words affect me mental state.
    Frank, your reactions to words on this forum are proof enough for what you call "supposition."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    frank is angry because after all this , you guys still have love and affection for sin the; the lies about shaolin doesnt really matter to you, shaolin is such a fairy tale concept , so foreign and meaningless to you that the exposure of sin thes lies barely impacted you.

they fail to see my anger at how their lineage are exposed BOOSTERS and how it affects those around them.

Frank, your reactions to words on this forum are proof enough for what you call "supposition."
    im disgusted at the idea of SHAOLIN DO, wearing GI's and all the stuff that goes with Karate and they're trying to infuse it with gung fu they pick up from books, vcds, dvds, and youtube. i feel about this the same way i feel about mafia assassins sitting at the table of someone they just murdered and cut into pieces and their eating slices of pizza with their victims blood still on their hands. ****in disgusting.

i mean i feel sorry if we ever come across a shaolin do school doing our five animal form. things might get really messy.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-20-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    frank is angry because after all this , you guys still have love and affection for sin the; the lies about shaolin doesnt really matter to you, shaolin is such a fairy tale concept , so foreign and meaningless to you that the exposure of sin thes lies barely impacted you.

it doesnt effect you and your world. shaolin kung fu is meaningless to you.
    If you think I have any affinity toward Sin The, then you have failed to pay attention or read my posts. The man lied to his student or under oath. Either act is unforgivable. He lied to my teachers too. I respect the lessons that they taught me, and how they taught me to apply an art that isn't what it claimed to be. I have lost all respect for Sin The and do not believe anything he says now.
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 11-20-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    If you think I have any affinity toward Sin The, then you have failed to pay attention or read my posts. The man lied to his student or under oath. Either act is unforgivable. He lied to my teachers too. I respect the lessons that they taught me, and how they taught me to apply an art that isn't what it claimed to be. I have lost all respect for Sin The and do not believe anything he says now.
    i am glad you have clearly stated this. good job. your sins are washed away.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

with all their lies and deceit and other stuff that goes, they're like "oh well, business as usual."

they fail to see my anger at how their lineage are exposed BOOSTERS and how it affects those around them.

im disgusted at the idea of SHAOLIN DO, wearing GI's and all the stuff that goes with Karate and they're trying to infuse it with gung fu they pick up from books, vcds, dvds, and youtube. i feel about this the same way i feel about mafia assassins sitting at the table of someone they just murdered and cut into pieces and their eating slices of pizza with their victims blood still on their hands. ****in disgusting.

i mean i feel sorry if we ever come across a shaolin do school doing our five animal form. things might get really messy.
    And yet after I have personally admitted that Sin The lied about the origins, that the 5Animal Form was of your lineage, that wearing gis but calling it kung fu was wrong and most every other point you chose to make, you still clowned my dead teacher's wife's request for his students to wear the uniforms that we wore then (before there was enough information available to us to know the difference) to his funeral (and when my teacher was lied to as well)? Classy.
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 11-20-2012 at 07:55 PM.

We

i mean i feel sorry if we ever come across a shaolin do school doing our five animal form. things might get really messy.[/QUOTE]

Well this shows HSK and his weakness, he slips and posts we and not I he is a coward at heart and threatens with the force of others. The truth shines through, in your own words. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

And yet after I have personally admitted that Sin The lied about the origins, that the 5Animal Form was of your lineage, that wearing gis but calling it kung fu was wrong and most every other point you chose to make, you still clowned my dead teacher's wife request for his students to wear the uniforms that we wore then (before there was enough information available to us to know the difference) to his funeral (and when my teacher was lied to as well)? Classy.
    you havent really directly and openly criticized sin the or stated your stance. you always seemed vague.

the sad part about wearing shaolin do gis to the funeral is that it has defined the life of your teacher. he lived and died in the lie, and he was defined at the end of his life by the lie of sin the.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-20-2012 at 07:58 PM.

i am glad you have clearly stated this. good job. your sins are washed away.
    Whatever. You are not even a real person, but a persona of someone else that wants to say things that they don't want attributed to themself. At least Frank is straight up about who he is and what his opinions are.

you havent really directly and openly criticized sin the or stated your stance. you always seemed vague.

the sad part about wearing shaolin do gis to the funeral is that it has defined the life of your teacher. he lived and died in the lie, and he was defined at the end of his life by the lie of sin the.
    You just haven't been paying attention. And the only thing sad about my teacher's death is that he died too young. 20 years ago in rural Kentucky/Virginia there was no way of knowing the truth to these things.

Whatever. You are not even a real person, but a persona of someone else that wants to say things that they don't want attributed to themself. At least Frank is straight up about who he is and what his opinions are.
    my name steve. steve johnson.

Blog Entries
    Well this shows HSK and his weakness, he slips and posts we and not I he is a coward at heart and threatens with the force of others. The truth shines through, in your own words. KC
    BUMPKIN. we tend to do bad things to bad people.

themeecer

I call your bluff punk ass!!!!! you're not gonna use your Shaolin Do attacking bee's will you?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-20-2012 at 08:08 PM.

BUMPKIN. we tend to do bad things to bad people.
    Judge, jury and executioner?

my name steve. steve johnson.
    I thought it was John Smith. And you were once on your way to my office for a challenge match, but ran into mechanical issues with your helicopter.

Ok Steve, where are you from? Live? Have a teacher? A style? A lineage? If I wanted to come and sit in on a class where could I do so? Occupation?

No, you are somone else that wants to rage confidentially.
    Last edited by Judge Pen; 11-20-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Judge, jury and executioner?
    multi taskin multi levels. I would SO love to see that **** happen in front of me. you think i'm playin.

You just haven't been paying attention. And the only thing sad about my teacher's death is that he died too young. 20 years ago in rural Kentucky/Virginia there was no way of knowing the truth to these things.
    of course its sad. you dedicated his funeral to shaolin do, basically an epitaph about his life, and now you find out shaolin do is a lie.