View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1139 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 13963910391089112911371138113911401141114911891239 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I thought it was John Smith. And you were once on your way to my office for a challenge match, but ran into mechanical issues with your helicopter.

Ok Steve, where are you from? Live? Have a teacher? A style? A lineage? If I wanted to come and sit in on a class where could I do so? Occupation?

No, you are somone else that wants to rage confidentially.
    if you actually participated in this forum you would know who i am. if you actually had interest about chinese kung fu, and went and read threads about chinese kung fu, you would know i am. but you guys strutted in here just to promote and defend shaolin do.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Frank, you are a prolific youtuber. I've seen some of your studnets in brief sparring clips, but not you. Have any examples of your fighting? I'm curious to see how a sifu's skill in a very specific style translates into a sparring match. Does it still look like CLF or does it start to meld into "kickboxing" (which is often the complaint once a style starts to spar)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

no matter how fat, paralyzed, imcompetent frank is, hung sing is legit. it has history, it has legacy, it has culture, it has continuity. it has documented facts, it has beautiful fantasical myths and legends, it has something missing in shaolin do that you guys desired for.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if you actually participated in this forum you would know who i am. if you actually had interest about chinese kung fu, and went and read threads about chinese kung fu, you would know i am. but you guys strutted in here just to promote and defend shaolin do.
    Avoidance much? What's your real name?
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Avoidance much? What's your real name?
    my slave name is james, but my true name is dezi.

no matter how fat, paralyzed, imcompetent frank is, hung sing is legit. it has history, it has legacy, it has culture, which is something missing in shaolin do and you guys desired for.
    I never questioned Hung Sing's pedigree. Frank was lucky to have grown up in a place where he had choices of who to train with.

my slave name is james, but my true name is dezi.
    More bull****. You are a coward and want to sling insults without anyone knowing who you are. You know CMA. That's evident from your posts. But you don't want people to know how you know it. Frank can be annoying sometimes, but he has 10 times the honor you have. You like to hide.

no, that is really my name. it means son of righteousness.

Frank can be annoying sometimes, but he has 10 times the honor you have.
    Wow .. that's a pretty harsh put down because Frank has shown no honor.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

no, that is really my name. it means son of righteousness.
    Then your parents were liars (or maybe overly optimistic). Someone who hides their identity to criticize others is not righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by themeecer View Post
    Wow .. that's a pretty harsh put down because Frank has shown no honor.
    I don't always agree with what Frank says, but I know it's Frank that is saying it and I can respect that. That's more of a man than bawang.

Then your parents were liars (or maybe overly optimistic). Someone who hides their identity to criticize others is not righteous.
    but i just told you my identity, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Go ahead and post a picture of the last funeral you attended of somebody close to you. We here on the internetz would be glad to comment on it.
    WHy so offended? Are you guys all as short as it looks in the pic? Yall got lil man syndrome or what? I don't understand why it's so offensive?

Blog Entries
    Have any examples of your fighting? I'm curious to see how a sifu's skill in a very specific style translates into a sparring match. Does it still look like CLF or does it start to meld into "kickboxing" (which is often the complaint once a style starts to spar)?
    call my sifu. he'll tell you what my combative CLF looks like. My reasons for not posting myself up is for reasons that are on a need to know basis. since its none of your business, you don't need to know. In all of the HUNG SING under my sifu, we ALL are taught to stay away from boxing or kick boxing stuff. to STRICTLY use what in CLF and ONLY CLF. THIS should give you an idea. Still, ANOTHER reason there isn't video of me showing too many applications, or fighting. ITS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. I DON'T WANT YOU STUDYING MY MOVEMENT. I DON'T WANT ANYONE STUDYING ME PERIOD. I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE BECAUSE MANY SUCKAS LOVE TO UNDERESTIMATE ME.

IF YOU THINK I'M ANYWHERE NEAR THE SAME PHYSICALITY OF THE TIME I DROPPED MY STAFF AT THE END OF MY PERFORMANCE, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.

but to share my POV. what you've seen from my students are only a glimpse. less than a glance. EVERYTHING you see is recorded the VERY FIRST time ever learning drills you see in my videos. AND MY STUDENTS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEY'RE KICK BOXING. THEY ACTUALLY EFFECTIVELY USE THEIR HUNG SING KUEN.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-20-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    wow .. That's a pretty harsh put down because frank has shown no honor.
    i have more honor in the head of my dik than you nor sin the could ever have. Sucka
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better