View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1141 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 14164110411091113111391140114111421143115111911241 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    originally posted by bawang view post
    frank they telling me i have no honor it lower my self esteem man, im depressed

can i borrow some honor from u bro
    on its way bawang. Power up bro.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    on its way bawang. Power up bro.
    can you send about 5 kilograms thx

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    I got you covered bawang with some extra.

no, but it is hard as hell and shows balance, control, strength and discipline. It may not make you a better fighter, but it shows you work hard and are strong (two things that serve you well in a fight).
    i may not have perfect balance, but dude, coming back from being paralyzed has taught me more about rooting than when i was in my pre accident days.

My legs are strong, my horse is good.

[QUOTE=hskwarrior;1197711]WHAT WILL THE UP AND DOWN ON ONE LEG DO FOR YOU IN A REAL FIGHT? EVER SEE ANYONE USE THAT BEFORE?

[There's no difference between me and you then (except I can do the up and down on one leg and you can't really call what I do gung fu; kung tao is as close as I can get). Again, please feel free to underestimate me. I'll not underestimate you. /QUOTE]

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS I WAS TAUGHT WELL, PLUS LIVED THE LIFE THAT REINFORED THE IDEA OF NEVER UNDERESTIMATING ANYONE, INCLUDING STEVEN IRKEL. YOUNG OR OLD, BIG OR SMALL, LIVING OR DEAD, YOU ALL GET THE SAME ASS WHOOPIN.
    I was taught well too, I just wasn't taught from a legitimate lineage. Miyamoto Musashi did not have a lineage either, but he was one the greatest swordsmen of Japan (if you will excuse the cross-cultural referance). I'm no Musashi, but I'm competent despite my lineage and I do not underestimate anyone. You many hold me below Urkel in your mind which is fine by me. I do not underestimate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    You many hold me below Urkel in your mind which is fine by me. I do not underestimate you.
    YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I SAID?

BUT NEITHER MY TEACHER NOR YOUR TEACHER OR ANY OTHER TEACHER FOR THAT MATTER CAN TEACH ME MORE ABOUT ROOTING THAN WHAT LIFE TAUGHT ME ABOUT IT. I THINK I HAVE A ONE UP ON YOU THERE.

I got you covered bawang with some extra.

i may not have perfect balance, but dude, coming back from being paralyzed has taught me more about rooting than when i was in my pre accident days.

My legs are strong, my horse is good.
    I don't doubt it. I've seen you move. I'm not criticizing your ability. I can tell you hit like a Mack truck. I've said that before.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post

I was taught well too, I just wasn't taught from a legitimate lineage. Miyamoto Musashi did not have a lineage either
    it is not about the legitimacy of your lineage. it is about the criminality of your lineage and the insult against real shaolin kung fu.

are you comparing sin the or yourself to musashi? musashi can make up his own lineage because hes fukin musashi.

musashi is an undefeated killer. sin the is a college dropout fraudster.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-20-2012 at 08:54 PM.

YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I SAID?

BUT NEITHER MY TEACHER NOR YOUR TEACHER OR ANY OTHER TEACHER FOR THAT MATTER CAN TEACH ME MORE ABOUT ROOTING THAN WHAT LIFE TAUGHT ME ABOUT IT. I THINK I HAVE A ONE UP ON YOU THERE.
    From what I've read, you hold SD below Steve Urkle (which is fine by me). Your comments that you "think you have one up on me" pretty much sums that up.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    it is not about the legitimacy of your lineage. it is about the criminality of your lineage and the insult against real shaolin kung fu.

are you comparing sin the or yourself to musashi?
    Not Sin The. He has lied so much I don't know what he knows or doesn't know. The analogy with Musashi is that lineage can be over-rated. Hence the part (and I'll bold it since it might be difficult for a faker to read "I'm no Musashi".

Blog Entries
    I don't doubt it. I've seen you move. I'm not criticizing your ability. I can tell you hit like a Mack truck. I've said that before.
    whether or not i could kick mike tysons ass, i don't go around saying i can. what i will say and do say is......"win or lose, you won't just KICK MY ASS. you will never want to fight me again"

i will say this, in my recent past, there was an incident where i was going to do some very terrible things to someone who threatened my life and one of my students lives. i started training hard just to go handle this person. in the midst of my training my students asked me to let it go because they were afraid i would kill this person with one strike based how i hit them with gear on.

no one should brag or say they will kick everyones ass. i don't. i just know i won't make it easy for anyone to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    musashi is an undefeated killer. sin the is a college dropout fraudster.
    When it has counted I'm undefeated.

Not Sin The. He has lied so much I don't know what he knows or doesn't know. The analogy with Musashi is that lineage can be over-rated. Hence the part (and I'll bold it since it might be difficult for a faker to read [B]"I'm no Musashi"[/B.
    lineage doesnt matter, until you start claiming ties to the most influential, powerful, famous center of chinese elite infantry, preserver of chinese martial arts, preserver of chinese culture and arts and medicine, birthplace of chan buddhism, shaolin temple.

Blog Entries
    From what I've read, you hold SD below Steve Urkle (which is fine by me). Your comments that you "think you have one up on me" pretty much sums that up.
    to be honest, no one knows how i truly feel about SD. all i've clearly demonstrated is my disgust for what they did by boosting our form. other than that, i tease you guys for wearing gi's. cause you let me.

whether or not i could kick mike tysons ass, i don't go around saying i can. what i will say and do say is......"win or lose, you won't just KICK MY ASS. you will never want to fight me again"

i will say this, in my recent past, there was an incident where i was going to do some very terrible things to someone who threatened my life and one of my students lives. i started training hard just to go handle this person. in the midst of my training my students asked me to let it go because they were afraid i would kill this person with one strike based how i hit them with gear on.

no one should brag or say they will kick everyones ass. i don't. i just know i won't make it easy for anyone to do that.
    I can respect this. I haven't fought in a lot of competitions, but when I have I was always the guy you didn't want to fight. Win or lose, you felt it and you didn't want to face me again. There are non-SD people here that will vouch for that.

I can respect this. I haven't fought in a lot of competitions, but when I have I was always the guy you didn't want to fight. Win or lose, you felt it and you didn't want to face me again. There are non-SD people here that will vouch for that.
    chinese martial art also includes the transmission of non tangible culture. this thread was about the authenticity of the cultural transmission of shaolin do.

kung fu is incomplete without the spiritual aspect.