View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1142 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 14264210421092113211401141114211431144115211921242 ... LastLast
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    lineage doesnt matter, until you start claiming ties to the most influential, powerful, famous center of chinese elite infantry, preserver of chinese martial arts, preserver of chinese culture and arts and medicine, birthplace of chan buddhism, shaolin temple.
    And when we acknowledge that this is fabricated, you don't give us a break. (Even if we are honest with who we are though you are too chicken **** to do the same).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    And when we acknowledge that this is fabricated, you don't give us a break. .
    you are still trying to justify your experience in shaolin do. and you are trying to downplay it.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

chinese martial art also includes the transmission of non tangible culture. this thread was about the authenticity of the cultural transmission of shaolin do.

kung fu is incomplete without the spiritual aspect.
    No. This thread is "Is Shaolin-do for real?" It is real even if it is not real Shaolin Kung Fu. If you really believe that kung fu is incomplete without the spiritual aspect, then why do you continuously show no spirituality when you post? Hell, you can't even acknowledge who you really are.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    The spiritual aspect of life or gung fu is only meant for those who experienced spirituality.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

you are still trying to justify your experience in shaolin do. and you are trying to downplay it.
    My experiences are real even if the lineage is fake. Is this too much for your mind to accept?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The spiritual aspect of life or gung fu is only meant for those who experienced spirituality.
    And who are you to judge my spirituality? I am not judging yours.

No. This thread is "Is Shaolin-do for real?" It is real even if it is not real Shaolin Kung Fu.
    kung fu is valuable because of cultural value. there are better modern martial arts. if your hisotry and culture is fake, then everything else is meaningless.

If you really believe that kung fu is incomplete without the spiritual aspect, then why do you continuously show no spirituality when you post?
    i am showing spirituality right now. chinese martial spirituality is about defeating evil through violence and aggression.
    Hell, you can't even acknowledge who you really are.
    i just told you who i am. are you senile?

My experiences are real even if the lineage is fake. Is this too much for your mind to accept?
    if your lineage is fake, your experience is fake.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-20-2012 at 09:10 PM.

kung fu is valuable because of cultural value. there are better modern martial arts. if your hisotry and culture is fake, then everything else is meaningless.
    Nothing is meaningless. Does it work for me? If so it has value even if you fail or refuse to recognize it.

i am showing spirituality right now. chinese martial spirituality is about defeating evil through violence and aggression.

i just told you who i am. are you senile?

You lie. Where do you live? Who is your sifu? Where can I sit in on your class?
    If you think that I am evil, then you are delusional.

it has no meaning, real cultural, emotional, mental, spiritual connection to chinese culture and chinese people.

You lie. Where do you live? Who is your sifu? Where can I sit in on your class?
    im in canada. i live in an indian guys basement. my sifu was an illegal immigrant at ymca called john. i dont know his last name. i also learned some hung kuen from some guy called robin young. is there a problem officer?

If you think that I am evil, then you are delusional.
    by chinese martial morality and spirituality, wu de, shaolin do is evil. and whatever seed from it is evil.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.

it has no meaning, real cultural, emotional, mental, spiritual connection to chinese culture and chinese people.
    I didn't claim connection to the chinese culture or people. My experiences are my own. Beyond that, I cannot comment. For you to deny that is to speak of things which you do not know. From a coward these criticisms mean nothing.

im in canada. i live in an indian guys basement. my sifu was an illegal immigrant at ymca called john. i dont know his last name. i also learned some hung kuen from some guy called robin young. is there a problem officer?

by chinese martial morality and spirituality, wu de, shaolin do is evil. and whatever seed from it is evil.
    More bull****. If this is true, your lineage is no more real than mine. By your reasoning, you are the evil one. Do the right thing.

I didn't claim connection to the chinese culture or people. My experiences are my own.
    i claim connection to the chinese culture and people. and my chinese kung fu experience is my own. and by my culture you are the seed of an evil force.

More bull****. If this is true, your lineage is no more real than mine. By your reasoning, you are the evil one. Do the right thing.
    lol bro, all the stuff i learned is legit kung fu, from legit teachers. i never pranced around in a gi.

i dont HAVE a lineage. i dont promote anything. i dont teach.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-20-2012 at 09:21 PM.

i claim connection to the chinese culture and people. and my chinese kung fu experience is my own. and by my culture you are the seed of an evil force.
    If you were a real person, you would have the balls to do something about it. But you are not. You are the persona of someone else that is too chicken **** to own their own thoughts.

If you were a real person, you would have the balls to do something about it. But you are not. You are the persona of someone else that is too chicken **** to own their own thoughts.
    i am doing something about it. i am confronting your evil force in a mental, spiritual battle.