View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1151 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 15165110511101114111491150115111521153116112011251 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Blog Entries
    HSK, One of the examples he gave was the fact that the 5 animal form came from Doc-Fai Wong's book and or video. So there is at least 1 former Sin The school that completely acknowledges your systems form. I have talked to him about the discussion here and he has read your posts. I would like to discuss this with you further privately if you are open to that.
    sure. all i really care about is honesty at the end of the day
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Something tells me that you don't need P90X for that. Maybe Zumba or a Richard Simmons video, but not P90X.
    My goodness, you guys are dense.

The joke was that p90x might as well be Zumba or Richard Simmons; they all make you limp wristed and androygonous.

If you think P90x is a good workout Shaolin Do is worse off than I thought.

wenshu, you're just figuring that out now?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    My goodness, you guys are dense.
    Just kidding. We respect all of you. And don't forget to do your holiday shopping at MartialArtsMart.com.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post

If you think P90x is a good workout Shaolin Do is worse off than I thought.
    Have you done P90X? Which program (Classic or Doubles) and for how long?

Zero.

Next question?
    So then you have a definition for angel? Or are you just making definitive statements about the unknown? We call that talking out your ass!!!

Same goes for you KC. Full of assumptions about something you have no way of knowing. To me that if the definition of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    I am not talking Religon I am talking spirituality and God, Man invented Religion and ALL the things that are corrupt to man kind, associated with it. KC
    Gimme one example of anyone ever humbled by god. Just one. I'll tear it apart. Bring it, I'll take the 30 seconds to destroy it.

I had no idea what this meant ("twink"), so I looked it up.
    We used to call candy ravers twinkies. You know the ones who are all shiney with glow in the dark and edible jewelry!

so if jesus is jewish, and all the christians worship jesus, why arent they all jewish?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

syn7

Gimme one example of anyone ever humbled by god. Just one. I'll tear it apart. Bring it, I'll take the 30 seconds to destroy it.
    i stumbled across this thread and forgive me for not reading through the last 100 pages but i have studied all religions and consider my self very educated and a spiritualist, not conformed to any man made religion. May I ask in a nut shell what the argument/discussion is about this topic. perhaps I can shed light to allow you all to understand
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

ps twinkie...... slang is for asian people, white on the inside yellow on the outside, its also for gay young boys, but twinkies are not ravers those are tweekers.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

I though that was a banana? lol

Twinkie is usually applied to people who seem weak and frivolous.
    Not all twinkie ravers are tweekers. I imagine these definitions change region by region.

About the humility thing, no need, ED.
    I want KC to answer.
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-26-2012 at 04:35 PM.

SYN7
    I understand I just wanted to shed some light and understanding, I belong and have discussion groups that we speak of quantum phsyics science and relgion and it helps alow people to understand. becuse most people think only one sided based on ignorance blind faith upbrging form our parents etc etc, the more one educates themselfs the ****ther form religion then tend to sway but its diiffucult for ppeople to understand this
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Here is my problem with that. The definitions push beyond understanding everytime they are shown to be bullshit. In the scientific community, we have a word for people like that. Crackerjack motherfuckers!

Once upon a time god controlled all, directly. The blinky lights were the heavens. Then we found out that those blinky lights were actually celestial bodies that could be defined. Then we found out that evolution is indeed an actuality. and so on and so on... And every single time it met with violent resistance until eventually those who had some ability to be objective had no choice but to concede many of these points. Now all the sudden these old texts aren't literal anymore and the previous definition of god is pushed back, once again, just beyond comprehension. It's apologist bullshit and I am simply not gonna play that game anymore. I don't grudge anyone the right to believe what they want to believe as long as they aren't hurting anyone(many cause major harm, but many are harmless), but that doesn't mean I have to respect the opinion itself. It's one cop out after another and very rarely does anyone involved take responsibility for their past ignorance.

Like I said, if a crutch bandaid helps you sleep at night, rock on with ya bad selves.

I am not even willing to debate theology. But I will debate the mindstate behind it all day!
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-26-2012 at 06:06 PM.

The more I am educated the more I believe in God because quantim mechanics or physics is a word made up by man or Physicists to try to explain something they cant explain, such as dark matter etc. This is nothing more than the lack of a persons willingness to admit they dont know what they are talking about. Ii dont care what people believe because all will believe what they want. So the question is name someone humbled by God , the answer is everyone when you die. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Let's say I was doing an an experiment. I have hypothesis A, now it's time to prove it or disprove it. I do tests, but all the sudden my tests blow my hypothesis out of the water. I find undeniable proof that I was wrong about the details of my hypothesis. Now the smart thing to do would be to look at the evidence and scrutinize my data to see why my hypothesis didn't hold up and whether the whole concept is weak, or just some of it.

Now, let's say that instead of being objective I decide to stick to my hypothesis and just push it ahead just beyond what I can verify. Anyone here call that success? Now how smart is that?