View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1158 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 15865810581108114811561157115811591160116812081258 ... LastLast
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    For this multiple car crash of thread, yea, count me among the rubberneckers.
    Yes, but you must admit, this thread has become much better in the last day or so!

I got bored of Sin The. But since I rubbed so many the wrong way, I figured I would start arguing other points that I find more interesting and see what pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Good point.

Imagine if Walmart had these at the door. Black Friday would have been crispy!

I imagine the junk food section would be full of bodies! Bunch of fat greasy fuckers!

I find it absolutely dysfunctional when I see people trample others for a sweet deal on a lower brand LCD.

Where did everyone go?

I am programming microcontrollers and it is very slow and tedious. I need some entertainment while I have to just sit here and click YES over and over and over and over and over......................

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Curious. Any reference material?
    I've never actually done any reading on the subject..but if you do a search on "musicians see color" or something to that effect you'll get plenty of hits.

My experience comes from playing and recording with a good deal of musicians and having this conversation many times...nearly every long time musician I've talked to attests to the same thing and have had the discussion so many times they take it as matter of fact. Some people use the impression to help when learning songs by ear....

Programming

So Syn 7 is a programmer and is unable to work with people so he works with machines , thinking he is as smart as people who work with people he reads alot of crap thinking that will replace the reality of living something. What a joke that is all you have to say man you work with computers that says it all. Why have i wasted all this time talking to baby that can only count to 0 and 1.
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Assumptions. You have no idea what my experiences are or are not. I judge you on what you write, not on what I think you do or do not do outside of KFM.

I am not a programmer. I can write code, but usually it's just easier to build off other peoples work that meets similar needs to my own. I manipulate the code to work with whatever I need it to do. I am programming microcontrollers in order to achieve a mechanical objective. I understand this is difficult for you to grasp, you see the word program and you assume I write code. You see, these are the leaps in simple logic that I'm talking about. You jump to way too many conclusions without thinking it thru far enough.

About 10 years ago I was working (when I say work, I mean donating my time) with a Mechanical Engineer on finding creative solutions for people with disabilities. Usually building some rig or another to help them maintain a more consistent quality of life. How's that for working with people? I also managed and maintained a medium sized distribution network, a network of PEOPLE! How does that fit with your assumption? Man you are dumb. You get all insulted then lash out all emotional and try to convince yourself you are being objective.

My people skills don't suck, I purposely antagonize you. I've been up front about that from the beginning. I make no secret of the fact that I think you are challenged.

Maybe you are good at your job, maybe not. But you most certainly aren't able to contribute to any of these topics in any sort of meaningful way.

The dumbest thing people do is act like they know things they don't actually know. It always shines thru.

[QUOTE= I judge you on what you write, not on what I think you do or do not do outside of KFM.

I am not a programmer. I can write code, but usually it's just easier to build off other peoples work that meets similar needs to my own. I manipulate the code to work with whatever I need it to do.
    I make no secret of the fact that I think you are challenged.

The dumbest thing people do is act like they know things they don't actually know. It always shines thru.[/QUOTE]

You steal other peoples work and try to change it to take credit for something you arent smart enough to develop for your self.
    You Judge and think I am challenged by what is written here? and you call me challenged. LOL
    It shines through alright you are just a punk man plain and simple a Kung fu wanna be so dazzle some with a few stolen words , no original thoughts of your own. You are a thief like you judge Sin The to be. KC
    Last edited by kwaichang; 11-27-2012 at 07:31 PM.

You can't even quote properly... Volumes, son, VOLUMES!!!

It's not stealing, it's open source. The whole point is for others to build off it and use it for new ideas. It's called progress minus the sheer greed of ownership. All credit goes where credit is due. Unlike Sin The, who lies for acceptance and money from people like you. Another example of you jumping to emotional conclusions. Too easy, lol... You need to take Wooks class, son!

Why would I rewrite hours of code when I can just source it? Crowd sourcing is a valuable tool. Hard for some to understand, yes, but the next level it is!

The quote is straight from what you wrote. I dont mind being dumb , although I am not, better to be thought a fool than proven one , as yourself. You steal and develop it not your own work but build off others, cant even develop your own original thought. You are a Joke man . If you think I am emotional about your rantings you are the Joke , you are so easy to bait. Like a babe in the woods. Want some candy little boy. yopu better go work out a little before you can play with the big boys. all your words do here is get your little butt kicked in debate and life.

FACEPALM!

You gettin' angry, squirt?

I'm sorry you don't understand the open source concept. Calling me a thief for that is like me calling you a thief for using a technique you read in a book that was published with the intention of instructing and sharing ideas.

Epic thread is epic.

Yep , it is so much BS aint even funny, but I just love all the BS here . What it all boils down to is an underestimation of the other person. Reminds me of days gone by, when me and my buds would go to other MA schools and have open season. Cant do that now just alot of talk with nothing to back it up. Just , Im smarter than you nananana poopoo. So funny. as if reading about Kung Fu makes you a Bruce Leroy Sho nuf. KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Yep , it is so much BS aint even funny, but I just love all the BS here . What it all boils down to is an underestimation of the other person. Reminds me of days gone by, when me and my buds would go to other MA schools and have open season. Cant do that now just alot of talk with nothing to back it up. Just , Im smarter than you nananana poopoo. So funny. as if reading about Kung Fu makes you a Bruce Leroy Sho nuf. KC
    I have the glow! No. Wait. Maybe I'm just drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Yeah... you're drunk & have a flash light handy...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    you talk like woman.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC