View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1170 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 17067010701120116011681169117011711172118012201270 ... LastLast
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    at the 7-22 second mark, you will see high level SHAOLIN DO sparring or fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i4Pg-JaZLI

like the song was saying "they're the BEST arounnnnnnnd"

sparring.....or something similar.....LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v7i37wzeDU
    You DO realize that is NOT high level sparring, right?

In fact there was nothing in that vid that was high level!

Blog Entries
    You DO realize that is NOT high level sparring, right?

In fact there was nothing in that vid that was high level!
    of course i do. my beginning students spar 100 times better than what was seen in this video. i'm just sayin according to THEM their belts indicate they are at a higher level than their karate white belts.

you and i know that. but THEY seem to let it fly miles over their own heads.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

come to SF and make me girly man. fukkin thief. your mother loves my fat ass. my clf will show you a whole new meaning of pain b1tch boy.

TATTOOED BULL DAGGIN B1TCH BOY

YOU'RE JUST MAD CAUSE YOU GOT DOOPED HAHAHAHAHAHA.....TOO GWAI LO TO EVEN KNOW BETTER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
    Yeeeehaaaawww struck a nerve !!! Woooohoooo you are legend in your own mind. You , your lineage and anything and everything you do is a joke . If you were so great you wouldn't be here putting others down. I can bet every SD person here, former or current could easily roll your jelly @$$, you fat fukc! This is about as much attention I can give you... Maybe come so cal @$$wipe and I will show you what being a real martial artist is about , because you obviously need lessons have a great day!

of course i do. my beginning students spar 100 times better than what was seen in this video. i'm just sayin according to THEM their belts indicate they are at a higher level than their karate white belts.

Ahh! I see, I missed your point I guess.

No they dont , liar. I have seen your students and your school. What a joke.

Blog Entries
    Yeeeehaaaawww struck a nerve !!! Woooohoooo you are legend in your own mind. You , your lineage and anything and everything you do is a joke . If you were so great you wouldn't be here putting others down. I can bet every SD person here, former or current could easily roll your jelly @$$, you fat fukc! This about as much attention I can give you... Maybe come so cal @$$wipe and I will show you what being a real martial artist is about , because you obviously need lessons have a great day!
    yeah yeah yeah. you're so close come to SF and show me.

if you guys were so great you wouldn't be stealing material from other authentic schools with TRUE histories.

put your money where your mouth is MOUTH BOXER. you must have very callused finger tips from all your typing.

No they dont , liar. I have seen your students and your school. What a joke.
    Simple solution. come and find out. we will video tape it for the whole world to see. win or lose. i'd bet the ENTIRE forum that you would never bring yourself and your students to a slaughter.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-02-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Snipsky the troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    oh my goodness.

Tattooed Monk,

how come you not tell everyone your real name?

Shaolin Do is only for the white people. a few black here and there. but mostly is white people who were played like a fiddle by funny looking asian man.

this kid has a colored belt, not white, so this kid must be more advanced, yes? well, i've seen HSK's students, ones who just started with him and they are way better, i talking about extreme much better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ1ipDyT4YE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfV-nEyLhU

this looks like the teacher didn't know what he was doing...looks make up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDXjaSyQMk

how come what you guys do looks like "paint by numbers" instead of some hard work?
    I already gave my real name... you don't know what you are talking about at all, so why not stfu now!? Anything positive to contribute yet!? Didn't think so!
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 12-02-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    I already gave my real name... you don't know what you are talking about at all, so why not stfu now!? Anything positive to contribute yet!? Didn't thing so.
    of course you didn't THING so. just like your fake ass shaolin do, you can't even spell right. lol

oh i found you!!!!

Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-02-2012 at 08:59 AM.

I guess people can't post of videos and stuff for fun , Or take martial arts classes for anything other than beating people up or posing . Of course it all has to come from a legit lenage and everyone has to be great fighters and super poseurs. It all has to be perfect and uniform and be exactly the way everyone else does it.

You guys pick on children/ little boys just like real life trolls do...

Blog Entries
    I guess people can't post of videos and stuff for fun , Or take martial arts classes for anything other than beating people up or posing . Of course it all has to come from a legit lenage and everyone has to be great fighters and super poseurs. It all has to be perfect and uniform and be exactly the way everyone else does it.
    easy solution. stop your b1tchin (but thats what pussies do) and join real school.
    stop your pretending, its not halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I'm still waiting for a SD clip that comes anywhere near impressive.
    Just show us a clip that demonstrates a well practiced and distinct unity of style that isn't obviously lifted from a video.

Seriously, they can't even do that. I guess it's easier to express false outrage over the lack of decorum for challenging them than to whip out a camera phone and film a quick workout.

easy solution. stop your b1tchin (but thats what pussies do) and join real school.
    stop your pretending, its not halloween
    You are the one who's *****ing, ****. Keep crying about your little form there .... As you can see its helping you gain more nut riders by the post.

of course you didn't THING so. just like your fake ass shaolin do, you can't even spell right. lol

oh i found you!!!!

Looks like you lost some weight....are you really a woman or a tranny!?

Blog Entries
    You are the one who's *****ing, ****. Keep crying about your little form there .... As you can see its helping you gain more nut riders by the post.
    wipe da sand out of your vajayjay. it must suck bad to be you huh? LOL

wipe da sand out of your vajayjay. it must suck bad to be you huh? LOL
    With all this posting you are doing its obvious you are the one with sand in the vag. Get over it ya little c.u.n.t.