View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1187 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 18768710871137117711851186118711881189119712371287 ... LastLast
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Obviously you are blind and can not read. It's ok, I already know you are an idiot.
    did your mother teach you to act like this? i didn't say anything negative to you like you just did to me. still, i will show YOU i am the bigger man and won't stoop, yes stoop, DOWN to your level. you're a very bitter boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    TTM, everything that Gene said about Frank applies to the way you are acting now.
    Still trying to figure out why it that you pick me out of the group to try and make an example. I like how it is everyone can say whatever but we have to be nice all the time. Whatever stop being so politically correct all the time, it gets annoying

Still trying to figure out why it that you pick me out of the group to try and make an example. I like how it is everyone can say whatever but we have to be nice all the time. Whatever stop being so politically correct all the time, it gets annoying
    n you still have to ask who is blind?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    It's not being politically correct. It's about having civil conversations even when we disagree. Going around talking about kicking the crap out of people only undermines any legitimacy of any points you have made in the past or are trying to make now. If you want people to take you seriously, then you speak with authority and don't threaten every internet troll that tries to bait you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

It's not being politically correct. It's about having civil conversations even when we disagree. Going around talking about kicking the crap out of people only undermines any legitimacy of any points you have made in the past or are trying to make now. If you want people to take you seriously, then you speak with authority and don't threaten every internet troll that tries to bait you.
    That's not what I was saying.... I have attempted to have civil conversations and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    did your mother teach you to act like this? i didn't say anything negative to you like you just did to me. still, i will show YOU i am the bigger man and won't stoop, yes stoop, DOWN to your level. you're a very bitter boy.
    You stick your nose in conversation that you don't belong then you wonder why you get punched in the nose.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 12-08-2012 at 02:44 PM.

You stick your nose in conversation that you don't belong then you wonder why you get punched in the nose.
    is that what you did? punch me in the nose? really? i bet you have a tiny peenus.

Just keep trolling....

Just keep trolling.
    as long as you keep acting like a jerk, sure...no problema.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    as long as you keep acting like a jerk, sure...no problema.
    You are trolling anyway...it's just who you are.

For those of you who have at any time trained sd/csc and practice "yang 64" tai chi chuan, it would be interesting to see a video of you doing section 1 of yang tai chi chuan. Will you post a video and have a discussion about the form as you understand it. Mine are linked below.
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

That's not what I was saying.... I have attempted to have civil conversations and you know it.
    I know you have. And it's easy to let things get to us and threaten to punch people in the nose too. That's all I'm saying; keep your cool and it helps your argument. Lose your cool and lose credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I know you have. And it's easy to let things get to us and threaten to punch people in the nose too. That's all I'm saying; keep your cool and it helps your argument. Lose your cool and lose credibility.
    Thanks. Btw I am working on our new forum . It will be up and running by Christmas. You are invited. Send me an email address if you would like to join.

Defending yourself when being attacked is justifiable,.... I get it. I haven't read all the post by gene or frank .
    No, you're just a weak little man who can't handle being told something he doesn't like hearing. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. Look at ya, you're buggin out over dumb ****. You're acting like a spoiled little brat. Nobody is going to travel just to swat you in the mouth. You overestimate your importance in this world, squirt. Like I said before, you are free to come and try, but don't expect some sort of honor match.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No, you're just a weak little man who can't handle being told something he doesn't like hearing. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. Look at ya, you're buggin out over dumb ****. You're acting like a spoiled little brat. Nobody is going to travel just to swat you in the mouth. You overestimate your importance in this world, squirt. Like I said before, you are free to come and try, but don't expect some sort of honor match.
    What I have been displeased with is your lack of knowledge in the subject you are discussing and that say nothing of value in your defense when called on it. You are an troll here, nothing more . You are just as guilty as anyone, let's just leave it at that.