View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1209 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 20970911091159119912071208120912101211121912591309 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    You are 100% correct. While it is possible that the form your teacher's wife learned is practiced outside of your lineage, the form that SD does is the form as adapted by Lau Bun and contains HSCLF signatures in it. If our form did not have those signature moves, but was otherwise the same form, then the argument may be different, but it is not. I do not know why we are still discussing this point. This is HSCLF's form and if I ever practice, perform or teach this form to anyone, I will give it proper credit.
    You know exactly why it's still being talked about. Some are unwilling to admit to the obvious.You know the type, they make a statement then stand behind it no matter how weak it is. It's a pride thing. And pride is one of the greatest signs of weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    There is also a reported letter from Ie to Sin The talking about his travels over China and Asia where he learned kung fu. If Ie were part of the traveling troup, one who looked up to Su Kong as a mentor or teacher, it would explain the patch-work elements of our art--a little here and there.
    It would also explain some of the lack of fundamental principles in some of the more popular forms. You learn something a little bit then pass it on as something complete and you get all sorts of mess. Not unlike the 5 Animals situation.

Not that you can;t take it and make it work for you somehow, it's just not right to label it as what it was, rather than what it is.

Blog Entries
    pride is one of the greatest signs of weakness.
    Pride is a sin. it can ruin many bridges. the key is to have pride without arrogance.
    for example, i'm proud of Hung Sing. but do i think we're better than everyone? hell nah, far from it.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    he just doesn't want US to have to only RARE five animal form. he doesn't seem to know every style has a different 5 animal form. CLF has their own. HSCLF has one. Hung Gar has one. yet, till this day, after 75 years of being in america, we've never seen another form like our 5 animal form from anyone, including shaolin. he cannot ride off of the fact that this form is rare, shaolin, or anything. the only thing SD can do is say it was learned from the book. this much has been said by the SD people who can see clearly.

even in the face of the court and under oath Sin The admitted to making up a lot of stuff. for some reason he wants to remain blind to this fact. not my problem. if SD keeps doing this form without giving its proper source, i know we will have some problems in the future.
    unreal....are you all really this retarded...? this has nothing to do with the facts.

something that seems to elude you as well.

you just cant shut up: you, syn 7, snipsky, Drake, etc., you all have severe personal issues that need to be addressed before you can even have a conversation with one of you idiots.

I am not the type of person to take anyones word when it comes to anything until I research and find out for myself.

No matter how much cr@p you spew out its not going to pressure me to give you anything , especially respect. you dont deserve any.

you are making accusations that you cant prove. you make assumptions and blanket statements, and whenever someone calls you on your horse sh!t ,you start with the name calling or act like some half baked quido from New York.

get off the high horse you are a troll and know it, thats why you are here crying about some form that you cant prove anything about. so why not STFU already crybaby and go play some place else.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    unreal....are you all really this retarded...? this has nothing to do with the facts.

something that seems to elude you as well.

you just cant shut up: you, syn 7, snipsky, Drake, etc., you all have severe personal issues that need to be addressed before you can even have a conversation with one of you idiots.

I am not the type of person to take anyones word when it comes to anything until I research and find out for myself.

No matter how much cr@p you spew out its not going to pressure me to give you anything , especially respect. you dont deserve any.

you are making accusations that you cant prove. you make assumptions and blanket statements, and whenever someone calls you on your horse sh!t ,you start with the name calling or act like some half baked quido from New York.

get off the high horse you are a troll and know it, thats why you are here crying about some form that you cant prove anything about. so why not STFU already crybaby and go play some place else.
    Hey *******, I had left this thread alone for at least a few hundred pages. But noooooooo, you had to bring me back into it.

We've established that SD has lifted not just a few, but SEVERAL forms from different lineages. The moron even admitted it in court. Yet you defend a thief. In my experience, the only ones who defend thieves... are thieves themselves.

So STFU, thief.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Say my name, I love it when you say my name

Still haven't answered the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Hey *******, I had left this thread alone for at least a few hundred pages. But noooooooo, you had to bring me back into it.

We've established that SD has lifted not just a few, but SEVERAL forms from different lineages. The moron even admitted it in court. Yet you defend a thief. In my experience, the only ones who defend thieves... are thieves themselves.

So STFU, thief.
    oh please , quit with the drama. ( enough with the GIJOE on steroids routine)
    Prove that SD" STOLE" these from the source(s) you claim.
    You cant.
    Nuff said.

And just because many of the forms are in books/ videos doesnt mean they were learned from said books/ videos.

its possible they were....so the FCUK what?

I have all of these said forms in , book , video and in my own personal practice....and ?

I didnt learn from the books, but I did learn from the books. I write notes in them and use them for reference....that is what books are used for , right??

If they are in books that have been sold to the public then they can do what they want , with credit being given of course. Many of these forms are common among many schools and teachers. Many of them who probably learned them from books.

It is possible that these forms came from a legit source , not the Shaolin temples mind you, but authentic teachers. hhhaaaahahah

you dont know me , dont pretend you do.

Sorry, thief, didn't even read what you said. I caught the GI Joe thing in caps, and some emoticons. Otherwise, I'm not paying much attention to you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

oh please , quit with the drama. ( enough with the GIJOE on steroids routine)
    Prove that SD" STOLE" these from the source(s) you claim.
    You cant.
    Nuff said.
    Where to even start with that. JP can prolly nail it in less words.

So much has been given to show it is stolen and nothing has come in return but a bunch of promises of some future glory revealed.

So anyways, you still duckin, son?

Show me your form and all the HSCLF that isn't there. Or are you afraid we'll all steal your SD secrets?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Say my name, I love it when you say my name

Still haven't answered the question.
    think about it pal. you made a statement clearly indicating that there was no question or doubt, an absolute.

Maybe if you learn how to phrase a question properly, then maybe I will answer properly.

think about it pal. you made a statement clearly indicating that there was no question or doubt, an absolute.

Maybe if you learn how to phrase a question properly, then maybe I will answer properly.
    You know what I want. You aren't THAT dumb.

Where to even start with that. JP can prolly nail it in less words.

So much has been given to show it is stolen and nothing has come in return but a bunch of promises of some future glory revealed.

So anyways, you still duckin, son?

Show me your form and all the HSCLF that isn't there. Or are you afraid we'll all steal your SD secrets?
    Not your son , boy.

I want you to prove something...put up or shut up , boy.

you are just riding HSKwarriors nut sack. you dont even know anything about CLF , Me or SD ... just STFU already.

You know what I want. You aren't THAT dumb.
    no, but you obviously are....and so??? anything to contrubute yet??? didnt think so, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Sorry, thief, didn't even read what you said. I caught the GI Joe thing in caps, and some emoticons. Otherwise, I'm not paying much attention to you.
    probably because you wouldnt understand anyway, those are all you recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Pride is a sin. it can ruin many bridges. the key is to have pride without arrogance.
    for example, i'm proud of Hung Sing. but do i think we're better than everyone? hell nah, far from it.
    you have more pride than anyone here combined !