View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1211 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 21171111111161120112091210121112121213122112611311 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Lies

Everyone Lies, EVERYONE. " Who among us is without Flaw? " Master Po from Kung Fu TV series. And it is true. All MA Teachers elaborate / Lie some. ALL. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The only KNOWN Fukien Temple of the 1800's is the one that was burned down in 1760. After that, there was no temple there and they are still trying to confirm its location today. but for sure, 1850-1866...NOPE. It didn't exist.
    So you are a Complete Chinese History Doctorate .? KC

Blog Entries
    i research whats important to my mission in uncovering the true history of my lineage. this research INCLUDED the Shaolin Temple. I look at everything single thing with a strong microscope. So, no, i don't need a doctorate to know thing things i know. and i know there wasn't a fukien Temple rebuilt after it was destroyed.

no need to be sarcastic or even facetious cause you don't know what i know.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-22-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Everyone Lies, EVERYONE. " Who among us is without Flaw? " Master Po from Kung Fu TV series. And it is true. All MA Teachers elaborate / Lie some. ALL. KC
    Anything I teach I am very forward about where I learned it or even if I developed it on my own. There will never be any need for my future students to wonder what is real, what is stolen, or what is made up. With anything I teach, I can direct a student who is interested to a place that teaches it better, either in Japan or China.

I don't believe I'm special in this regard, and I don't think it's unrealistic to hold other coaches to the same standard.

Doesn't take a Doctorate to undertake some basic research. China's is not some mysterious place that exists in some fairy tale.

The barrier for entry is rather low.....take a language course and buy a plane ticket.

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    this is exactly why i feel KC is Jake the fake. Jake has mentioned the Kung Fu show in his analogies before so i.....lol. However, one must know the difference between real life and Movie philosophy targeting one culutre. The good thing about me is i know if i lie it would find its way to the surface, so i don't lie about gung fu.

what most people don't do is go around learning from books and video and then saying "i don't need a sifu, i learn from the earth"........now thats some KUNG FU carridine sheet right dere
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quoting a bad tv show does not help your cause.

Doesn't take a Doctorate to undertake some basic research. China's is not some mysterious place that exists in some fairy tale.

The barrier for entry is rather low.....take a language course and buy a plane ticket.

Yeah and go to China and be lied to, all articles I hAVE read speak of multiple shaolinTsu in Fukien. KC

Yeah and go to China and be lied to, all articles I hAVE read speak of multiple shaolinTsu in Fukien. KC
    You see, this is why nobody takes you seriously. You have the intellect of a gnat! I'm not even going to explain why that was so retarded.

Because you dont know , I research the same or more than most when something interests me, and the Fukien temple does interest me, I look at multiple sources. and have posted some on here. so I know why you wont mention it , because you are retarded. KC

Because you dont know , I research the same or more than most when something interests me, and the Fukien temple does interest me, I look at multiple sources. and have posted some on here. so I know why you wont mention it , because you are retarded. KC
    Again, another example of your genius.

I'm not saying that you can't or don't have reliable sources. I'm not saying you haven't put in any time. I'm saying your statement is retarded. I understand you don't realize the difference, which is why I'm not gonna waste my time breaking it down for you. You get 20 seconds of my time, no more.

But I do enjoy reading some of your posts. In the same way that I like watching planes crash.

syn2

OK this article itself speaks of 3 different souther temples this is one of many sources too many to occlude your feble mind with.
    http://www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/staff/richa...oshaolinsi.doc
    Read on Boy. learn something now instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt of your stupidity. KC

Syn

You are like a little dog when Iaddress something to HSK you jump in there and lick his balls for all to see. Next tim e i want your 1/2 cent worth i will ask for it. KC

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Anything I teach I am very forward about where I learned it or even if I developed it on my own. There will never be any need for my future students to wonder what is real, what is stolen, or what is made up. With anything I teach, I can direct a student who is interested to a place that teaches it better, either in Japan or China.

I don't believe I'm special in this regard, and I don't think it's unrealistic to hold other coaches to the same standard.
    Yeah, my Sifu won't speculate either. We can talk about legends, but it's clear that they are stories, not facts. Some are fables, some may or may not be true. We don't waste much time with it. Like when I watch a fictional movie, we don't launch into a debate about the realities surrounding the movie. We just accept that it's a movie. And if somebody walked in and suggested it was all true, they would get the gas face.

But honestly, in class, we don't talk much. We work. We don't need fables to motivate us to do what is right. We don't need fantastic stories to find value in the work. We work, it pays off, everyone is happy.

You are like a little dog when Iaddress something to HSK you jump in there and lick his balls for all to see. Next tim e i want your 1/2 cent worth i will ask for it. KC
    You will get what I give you. Act like you have a say. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Actually you know what, here, I'll give you an extra 60 seconds.

Look, the reason why "Yeah and go to China and be lied to, all articles I hAVE read speak of multiple shaolinTsu in Fukien. KC" is retarded is because you make the assumption that a face to face source has less value than some article. You give no context, you just say going to china means you get lied to, but the articles are, of course, reliable. Who writes the articles? Who would you talk to in person? Retarded! You also make the assumption that HSK is basing all his info from one source. You also make the assumption that multiple sources are automatically more credible than one source. I'll take one good source over ten half assed sources any day. Not to say it's always like that, but then that's my point.

I couldn't care less about HSCLF, I enjoy the mechanics of the debate.