View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1226 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 22672611261176121612241225122612271228123612761326 ... LastLast
Results 18,376 to 18,390 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I haven't seen any of Bruces push hands. But his form seems relatively solid. I don't doubt he knows what he's doing.

He's one the only SD guys who actually makes sense to me. And he has sought much on his own, which makes all the difference. Especially when your base is SD. But I'm not internal expert, by any means. I'm more of a drive my knee through your chest then skull fuck you kind of guy

Meh, we all have our own way.
    Maybe because e is the only one you have bother to really listen. Most of the 18 or so SD people here are very much like Bruce.... I guess that is part of the reason we have all been here for so long.

That funny coming from the "man" that can't fight his way out of a box of twinkles!
    Tattooedmonk, you are Mr Twinky. i highly doubt you could handle a strike from hsk, much less 15 or 20 of them. you are fully of hot air and even i too have been waiting for your non existent evidence of the 5 animal form. in that respect, you and Sin The are very similar in that you both tell huge lies to people.

to be honest, i haven't either seen anyone good fighters coming from shaolin do. everyone of you talk too much about being blah blah blah but your skills need a ton of work. my opinion, you embarrass Shaolin Do. you stinky twinky

Blog Entries
    my opinion, you embarrass Shaolin Do. you stinky twinky
    Mr. Stinky Twinky ROTFFLMFAO @ tattooedmonk aka Mr Stinky Twinky!!!!!

Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-04-2013 at 12:39 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    Tattooedmonk, you are Mr Twinky. i highly doubt you could handle a strike from hsk, much less 15 or 20 of them. you are fully of hot air and even i too have been waiting for your non existent evidence of the 5 animal form. in that respect, you and Sin The are very similar in that you both tell huge lies to people.

to be honest, i haven't either seen anyone good fighters coming from shaolin do. everyone of you talk too much about being blah blah blah but your skills need a ton of work. my opinion, you embarrass Shaolin Do. you stinky twinky
    dont get out of the house or closet much do you!?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    dont get out of the house or closet much do you!?
    Still waiting for you to come through. So far all you've shown us is that you're angry and unreliable. Way to keep your word though.

Throw down, son.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Most of the 18 or so SD people here are very much like Bruce.....
    i like ya'all too

i am sure i have offended a few sd people with some of my comments. i dont say them to offend just in search of the truth. if you are tactful i think you can ask any reasonable person anything without ****ing them off. i do wish people showed more tact sometimes but on the other hand when i am bullsh86ting with my friends we say all kinds of crazy **** to each other they are just fun insults. nothing personal...

word of the day. not directed at any individual. directed at the whole group.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

What's tact???

here is some yang 64 practice from today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQNNJ...ature=youtu.be
    best,

bruce

Happy indeed we live,
    friendly amidst the hostile.
    Amidst hostile men
    we dwell free from hatred.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=brucereiter

Quote Originally Posted by brucereiter View Post
    i like ya'all too

i am sure i have offended a few sd people with some of my comments. i dont say them to offend just in search of the truth. if you are tactful i think you can ask any reasonable person anything without ****ing them off. i do wish people showed more tact sometimes but on the other hand when i am bullsh86ting with my friends we say all kinds of crazy **** to each other they are just fun insults. nothing personal...

word of the day. not directed at any individual. directed at the whole group.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    Consider me one of the UNoffended ones...I appreciate your posts bruce.

IMO most of the SD folks on here (or maybe it's just me) are more interested in discussing the SD techniques, training, application than contributing to the endless debate that can only really be settled by GMS. It's become more trouble than it's worth to sift through this thread just to have a discussion. Most of the constructive posts are instantly drowned out in trash. So much so that TTM has taken it upon himself to setup a private forum.

Blog Entries
    empty cup......

do you or do you not suk cok while you use the computer? don't be offended, you felt the need to say something to me, so i'm just curious to your extra curricular activities.

take your discussion over to Mr Stinky Twinky's new SD forum. Im sure you guys will have awesome discussions about SD.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    empty cup......

do you or do you not suk cok while you use the computer? don't be offended, you felt the need to say something to me, so i'm just curious to your extra curricular activities.

take your discussion over to Mr Stinky Twinky's new SD forum. Im sure you guys will have awesome discussions about SD.
    Case in point...

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Consider me one of the UNoffended ones...I appreciate your posts bruce.

IMO most of the SD folks on here (or maybe it's just me) are more interested in discussing the SD techniques, training, application than contributing to the endless debate that can only really be settled by GMS. It's become more trouble than it's worth to sift through this thread just to have a discussion. Most of the constructive posts are instantly drowned out in trash. So much so that TTM has taken it upon himself to setup a private forum.
    And you should totally discuss it in TTM's forum. This thread is labelled Is SD for real? Not "let's discuss the finer points of what we learned at SD". The fact that they keep getting merged should speak volumes to you. Man up, make your own space.

And if you don't mind, maybe some of you could hold people like TTM to their shit. Step up or back off. KFM is an aggressive place sometimes. Get over it. Back up your claims and do what you say you will do.

Besides, I'll take a scrap over a forum circle jerk anytime. When I train, we don't all agree and tell eachother how awesome we are, how legit we are. We challenge eachothers assumptions and pressure test EVERYTHING! This type of conflict is absolutely necessary for martial growth. If you wanna do forms for health, that's cool, just don't act like it will work for you if you haven't actually tried it.

And Kyokushin style sparring is fun and all, but it's a rule set designed for competition, not real combat.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-04-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Case in point...
    case in point is tattooed on your forehead mr foreskin. i wasn't talking to you and you thought you were entitled to butt in to an A & B conversation. when you get checked for it you wine like a old b1tch. typical CIRCUS CLOWN stuff.

use your mouth more constructively in the future. mr thenthitive.

And you should totally discuss it in TTM's forum. This thread is labelled Is SD for real? Not "let's discuss the finer points of what we learned at SD". The fact that they keep getting merged should speak volumes to you. Man up, make your own space.
    exactly. is it real? and if it is, what is it really because its not Shaolin.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    mr thenthitive.

Almost spit out my soup. Mithter Thenthithive!!! Good stuff. Accentuated by the fact that Mike Tyson is on TV right now. He'the a funthional member of thothiety now!

As for the rest, I always butt in on A B convos. Wanna fight?

"My style is the best, and so I challenge you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSu3lelXNGQ

Love the "subliminal" product shots....!!!