View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1228 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 22872811281178121812261227122812291230123812781328 ... LastLast
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Did someone let a chicken loose in here???

because all hear is clucking.

Just wondering

where is there any proof of what any of you are saying ?

get a clue.

HSK/ Frank... hes the real dealz.....l will cosign and ride his nuts til the very end..... jus cuz I fink SD is not for realz and is a fugaizie..... blah blah blah

and we all used to be B boys.... says a bunch of clueless wonders....... B Boys?? sounds kinda gay.

BTW have a nice day.

Blog Entries
    Just wondering

get a clue.

HSK/ Frank... hes the real dealz.....l will cosign and ride his nuts til the very end..... jus cuz I fink SD is not for realz and is a fugaizie..... blah blah blah

and we all used to be B boys.... says a bunch of clueless wonders....... B Boys?? sounds kinda gay.

BTW have a nice day.
    i knew your arrogance would do you dirty. LOL. wow. um, so your stance is based upon your belief that we don't have evidence of it belonging to us only, so your weak attempt to cling to it becomes crystal clear through your words. i can show you 6 generations of people from my lineage doing that form. YOU, all YOU have is the BOOK VERSION of the form. You can't even produce a legitimate alternative source to this form,evident by your false xmas deadline you failed to meet. the only thing you've done even in the eyes of your own was stuck a thumb in your own eye. you opened mouth and inserted foot like a perfectly lubricated mechanical devise.

BTW, have a super sparkly day.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

get a clue.

BTW have a nice day.
    Don't get upset because somebody paid a lil attention to your bullshit and called you out on it. You made claims and now you are making the classic punk move, "That's not what I said." Bitch please. It's all here for anyone to see if they feel like looking back.

You put yourself on blast. You did that, nobody else. YOU!

Rolling around on your mothers carpet a bboy does not make.

BBoys are only gay to you because you hate it when your woman wants to stay and watch. Next time this happens, and you go home and get a lil something above her usual, you can just come back and say thank you and leave it at that.

Kisses.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-06-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    rotflmmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Don't get upset because somebody paid a lil attention to your bullshit and called you out on it. You made claims and now you are making the classic punk move, "That's not what I said." Bitch please. It's all here for anyone to see if they feel like looking back.

You put yourself on blast. You did that, nobody else. YOU!

Rolling around on your mothers carpet a bboy does not make.

BBoys are only gay to you because you hate it when your woman wants to stay and watch. Next time this happens, and you go home and get a lil something above her usual, you can just come back and say thank you and leave it at that.

Kisses.
    called me out? hahah whatever dude , you are a moron. I called all of you on your bull****. You cant prove anything one way or another douchebag. if i was mad i wouldnt even bother...you are entertaining at most . you are just a troll nutsackrider and have no proff of anything you say... so lets just leave it at that . Dinggle berry

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i knew your arrogance would do you dirty. LOL. wow. um, so your stance is based upon your belief that we don't have evidence of it belonging to us only, so your weak attempt to cling to it becomes crystal clear through your words. i can show you 6 generations of people from my lineage doing that form. YOU, all YOU have is the BOOK VERSION of the form. You can't even produce a legitimate alternative source to this form,evident by your false xmas deadline you failed to meet. the only thing you've done even in the eyes of your own was stuck a thumb in your own eye. you opened mouth and inserted foot like a perfectly lubricated mechanical devise.

BTW, have a super sparkly day.
    blah blah blah....prove it big mouth!! How do you know what I know? Huh?? tell me smart ass! you are the liar and a fat mouth .show me where ?? its not on the internet or book stores...and since when do you know more than DFW?? idiot

BTW books from China can take awhile ...moron. guess you missed that in my post . found the book. I bet lau bun learned it from the same book.hahahah

Blog Entries

For our THENTHTIVE FWEND.

blah blah blah....prove it big mouth!! How do you know what I know? Huh?? tell me smart ass! you are the liar and a fat mouth .show me where ?? its not on the internet or book stores...and since when do you know more than DFW?? idiot

BTW books from China can take awhile ...moron. guess you missed that in my post . found the book. I bet lau bun learned it from the same book.hahahah
    i've known more than DFW for a long time now. yet we are from the same family, and we DO communicate with each other. SUCKA. hahahahahahahaha

Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-07-2013 at 04:44 PM.

hhaahaha

really?? huh! well then why is it he is doing so well and your are just here being an idiot???for months I have asked you to contribute, and you still havent and never do. oh well.

Blog Entries
    You're such a complete waste of time TRIPLE C. Post the book or video or just shut the fuk up already. or just stay in your exclusive little new forum cult where you are their leader. to us, you're no different than Sin The. full of Sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    called me out? hahah whatever dude , you are a moron. I called all of you on your bull****. You cant prove anything one way or another douchebag. if i was mad i wouldnt even bother...you are entertaining at most . you are just a troll nutsackrider and have no proff of anything you say... so lets just leave it at that . Dinggle berry
    You're so simple. Don't worry about it.

You make claims, set this release date. All on your own initiative. Then you pass the date, and yes people CALLED you on it (Not sure what you think that means, like it never happened???) and your response is to demand from others what you said you would provide and then resort to a bunch of aggressive lil dick name calling and shit. WTF is wrong with you? Get back on the meds, son.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who doesn't think you have clowned yourself is a biased moron. That goes for all of you that think this guy is NOT a retard. Something to shake your head at. By not speaking out against people like this that make SD look so bad, and you all assume some of the guilt and justify the criticism. When you show any respect to a complete moron, you dirty your selves.

Blog Entries
    syn, he's like some doofus little kid feeling safe and warm behind his computer not thinking that he opened the door to some drop by Gong Sau's.

the dude is a straight up square who uses this forum as his venue to do and say all of the things his wife, lady, or mother would never let him. a Peon with a CAPITAL P.

I know, but he's a real person who people on here know of or have met. The fact that they show any kind of respect to him at all just casts a shadow over themselves. It's fucked up, I don't get it. You would think people from SD would be keeping as much distance as possible from this shit after the lies came to light. I really don't understand. I have no issue speaking out against anything I think is fucked up, no matter how involved I am. Just like it's easy for me to admit that I can be a dick. I'm good wittit.

Morons

Oh my , you two have got to take the cake. Great job.... No one gives a **** what you say here. Give your necks a rest. I do this just to watch you two worms squirm! Hahah
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 01-08-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oh my , you two have got to take the cake. Great job.... No one gives a **** what you say here. Give your necks a rest. I do this just to watch you two worms squirm! Hahah
    then you are sitting back watching NOTHING. you have just proven you bump your gums for no specific reason other than to PRETEND like you are an authority of something while you practice made up and stolen material. you suck, your skills suck, and i hear you also like to suck on that wang. people like YOU are the reason why real gung fu wasn't taught to outsiders for so long.

I bet you believe you're better than any little chinamen huh? they can never do what you do right?

LMAO!!!!!!!

the funniest part is YOU are sooooooooo scared to post a video of yourself for a number of reasons which include "showing your face" and "showing what little skill you have or don't have".