View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1229 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 22972911291179121912271228122912301231123912791329 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Mr. Stinky Twinky

i wanted to give you a chance to be an honorable person. You did set your own date to expose the truth on the 5 Animal Form and failed to produce. if you were serious you could have at least posted the name of the book you allegedly discovered in addition to the name of the author who wrote it. yet, you couldn't even produce that simple piece of information.

Stinky Twinky suits you just fine. its pretty sad that Sin The was such an underhanded individual who used stolen gung fu to feed himself and family yet SD people on this forum cry "WU DE.......oh man none of you have have Wu De based on your postings on the forum". Wu De? are you quacking serious?

is Wu De the act of stealing, concealing, and never revealing the truth? is wu de the act of learning something from a book only to change its origin and claim it as your own because a move was changed here and there? is Wu De sexual harrassment? is Wu De lying to students in order to make money? Lies, thievery, and American bigotry seems to seep from the students of SD and its founder. if that is the meaning of Wu De then i never never never want to be involved with SD or anyone from it.

some like frank and syn are keeping it real. its you SD people who claim you have skills but every video posted from all ranks and files are very sub par compared to the authentic traditional schools. is that Wu De?

Is it Wu De the continuance and proliferation of lies and deceit?

i personally feel all of SD can sit and spin on their own brand of Wu De, which they most likely stole from kung fu so they can lie to other non chinese who don't know any better. fick your wu de.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Stinky Twinky
    i wanted to give you a chance to be an honorable person. You did set your own date to expose the truth on the 5 Animal Form and failed to produce. if you were serious you could have at least posted the name of the book you allegedly discovered in addition to the name of the author who wrote it. yet, you couldn't even produce that simple piece of information.

Stinky Twinky suits you just fine. its pretty sad that Sin The was such an underhanded individual who used stolen gung fu to feed himself and family yet SD people on this forum cry "WU DE.......oh man none of you have have Wu De based on your postings on the forum". Wu De? are you quacking serious?

is Wu De the act of stealing, concealing, and never revealing the truth? is wu de the act of learning something from a book only to change its origin and claim it as your own because a move was changed here and there? is Wu De sexual harrassment? is Wu De lying to students in order to make money? Lies, thievery, and American bigotry seems to seep from the students of SD and its founder. if that is the meaning of Wu De then i never never never want to be involved with SD or anyone from it.

some like frank and syn are keeping it real. its you SD people who claim you have skills but every video posted from all ranks and files are very sub par compared to the authentic traditional schools. is that Wu De?

i personally feel all of SD can sit and spin on their own brand of Wu De, which they most likely stole from kung fu so they can lie to other non chinese who don't know any better. fick your wu de.
    whoa, tell em how ya really feel. LMMFAO at mr stinky twinky. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOOLOLO

the idiot Tatarded Monk said "fugaizie" you stupid ass nacka you watch too much TV.

question, there's a lot of reference to the TV SHOW KUNG FU, and now using references from the Soprano's (what a tard). is this typical for SD people? to use words and slogans from a TV SHOW as your doctrine? really?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-08-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

sup

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post

got another one on the line! Woohoo!
    Hilarious, whatever dude. Once again nothin of any use. Why should I caste pearls before the swine?!?all I doing is help you contribute to the thread. It's great. Save all your bull**** for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You're so simple. Don't worry about it.

You make claims, set this release date. All on your own initiative. Then you pass the date, and yes people CALLED you on it (Not sure what you think that means, like it never happened???) and your response is to demand from others what you said you would provide and then resort to a bunch of aggressive lil dick name calling and shit. WTF is wrong with you? Get back on the meds, son.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who doesn't think you have clowned yourself is a biased moron. That goes for all of you that think this guy is NOT a retard. Something to shake your head at. By not speaking out against people like this that make SD look so bad, and you all assume some of the guilt and justify the criticism. When you show any respect to a complete moron, you dirty your selves.
    This is funny... You all sit here and talk crap and get offended when someone does it to you. Unreal. Your an idiot . Plain and simple. BoY

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post

sup
    Where do you study! Who's your teachers!?

Blog Entries
    Hilarious, whatever dude. Once again nothin of any use. Why should I caste pearls before the swine?!?all I doing is help you contribute to the thread. It's great. Save all your bull**** for someone else.
    fukkin lame ass. hahahahahahaha

i'd bet Paz's teacher didn't learn his gung fu from books.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    John Takeshi.

Blog Entries
    i think Triple C's (ttm) SD bro's have turned their backs on him. i don't see anyone coming to his rescue. looks like you got put on the LEVA holmes. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    whoa, tell em how ya really feel. LMMFAO at mr stinky twinky. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOOLOLO

the idiot Tatarded Monk said "fugaizie" you stupid ass nacka you watch too much TV.

question, there's a lot of reference to the TV SHOW KUNG FU, and now using references from the Soprano's (what a tard). is this typical for SD people? to use words and slogans from a TV SHOW as your doctrine? really?
    Donnie Brasco

And if he actually knew any Italian he would know it's pronounced fugase.

Blog Entries
    And if he actually knew any Italian he would know it's pronounced fugase.
    my friends in italy laugh at americans over the word fugase. its not a word used in the italian language.

Oh ok, well then we all say the same to you! We are far too righteous and smart to show you any evidence.

Come on, you have had a TON of evidence thrown at you, you're just too stupid to see it.

Same with who my teacher is, already posted.

Blog Entries
    DER De DERRRRRRRRRR! can someone say D-o-o-f-u-s! LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    my friends in italy laugh at americans over the word fugase. its not a word used in the italian language.
    I find uneducated bastardization of the Italian language in the US to be quite fascinating.

In fact I find the bastardization of English in the US to be fascinating.

Butchers, all of you!!!