View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1232 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 23273211321182122212301231123212331234124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Damn. Accident really fucked you up huh. Good job.

Blog Entries
    YEAH it fukked me up bad dude. i was never supposed to walk again. i should be in a wheel chair right now. but fukkkkk dat. nothing stops me. i told them doctors FUK YOU I'M OUTTA HERE"........they didn't believe me. hahahahahahahahaha

I PROVED THEM WRONG!!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Okay, getting back to the system

So now that everyone has had a good rant, I wonder if there are any past or present Sders that get on here who know if there are any lower belt material that is taught today which would come directly from GMST parent school in Indonesia?

Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by nautavac View Post
    So now that everyone has had a good rant, I wonder if there are any past or present Sders that get on here who know if there are any lower belt material that is taught today which would come directly from GMST parent school in Indonesia?
    This is speculation but it's based on a decent amount of research. I think GMT's comments in the depositions that he made up the short katas and sparring techniques was a lie he told in the deposition to defend his copyright. I base this opinion on the fact that both he and Hiang teach them as part of their lower belt curriculum and I think, based on what I've heard about Hiang, that Hiang is unlikely to teach stuff that his brother completely made up. Some of the folks who were with SD from the beginning did indicate that the short kata and sparring techiniquest changed at some point and were made slightly less physically demanding but I think they were taught, in some fashion, in Indonesia. It's also pretty clear that the brown-belt crane forms were taught in Indonesia and not by Master Ie but by another Master in the same school. This is based on the fact that Hiang, who studied in Indonesia longer than GMT, has that whole system whereas SD has only the 3 cranes. All in all, I think much of the curriculum from white through 1st black pretty much came from indonesia. I say this because so many of the forms from white through first black implement techniques found in the short kata and sparring techiniques. I think at least one of the spear forms (spear fighting techiniques) did not and I think its pretty clear that none of the SD internal came from Indonesia. Again, these are my opnions but I'm fairly confident about them.

Blog Entries
    This is speculation but it's based on a decent amount of research. I think GMT's comments in the depositions that he made up the short katas and sparring techniques was a lie he told in the deposition to defend his copyright.
    how dare he try to protect his copyright while stealing the material of others? not a good person in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    how dare he try to protect his copyright while stealing the material of others? not a good person in my opinion.
    Frank,

I'm aware of your opinions about SD, Jake Mace, GMT, TTM, and Kwaichang as is everyone else here on the board. I've stepped out of the ****ing match you guys are having so, please, have some courtesy and, if you don't have anything substantive to add to the question posed by the man, step off.

Blog Entries
    HELL NAH. i want to know how you can hold him in such a light kwowing that he boosted forms from other lineages to teach you guys. how and why should he be respected for protecting his own copyright while stealing others stuff? its a real, true, and honest question. YOU STEP OFF or take this Bs thread to tattooed *****es new forum. plus this is not a thread on the GOOD of SD.....its about questioning the legitimacy of it. period.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-11-2013 at 08:40 AM.

HELL NAH. i want to know how you can hold him in such a light kwowing that he boosted forms from other lineages to teach you guys. how and why should he be respected for protecting his own copyright while stealing others stuff? its a real, true, and honest question. YOU STEP OFF or take this Bs thread to tattooed *****es new forum. plus this is not a thread on the GOOD of SD.....its about questioning the legitimacy of it. period.
    What light do I hold him in Frank? When have I said he should be respected? Find a post by me where I say that he should be respected; you can't. The problem is that you have categorized all people having anything to do with SD as being GMT supporting sheeple. While it may be useful and easier for you to categorize people that way in your mind, it leads you to be wrong about your assumptions and to ask stupid questions that have no basis in the postings that have been made in this thread. If you want to troll the thread, Frank, own it, but don't ask dumb-ass questions about positions that I've never taken in the first place while pretending to be some SD thread police-man.

A poster asked a substantive question and I thought I could contribute to that answer. He may want other answers form others who have something substantial to offer. It's unlikely that he wants to read the broken record that is your view on SD, GMT, TTM, KC, etc. The thread can be about substantive questions too Frank. It's not about what you say it about. Nobody died and made you Mod.

Blog Entries
    no apologies here,

sin the is a LIAR. You guys will never know whats SD and whats stolen from other people. what light? you just tried to say you BELIEVE he lied in court to protect his copyright. he lied under oath. what better place than court to bring out the truth but you believe he LIED TO THE JUDGE. why? why do you NOT want to believe he lied to his students, he lied to the court under oath, now you're saying he lied about lying. and you still don't get it????????????????

Nobody died and made you Mod.
    im not trying to be the mod. but i am from the lineage that your SIN THE victimized via his stealing material from us. so miss me with your BS.

no apologies here,

sin the is a LIAR. You guys will never know whats SD and whats stolen from other people. what light? you just tried to say you BELIEVE he lied in court to protect his copyright. he lied under oath. what better place than court to bring out the truth but you believe he LIED TO THE JUDGE. why? why do you NOT want to believe he lied to his students, he lied to the court under oath, now you're saying he lied about lying. and you still don't get it????????????????

im not trying to be the mod. but i am from the lineage that your SIN THE victimized via his stealing material from us. so miss me with your BS.
    Wrong again Frank. I'll take them point by point. If you have trouble reading what I write below, maybe someone can help you parce it out.

1. "You guys will never know whats [sic] SD and whats [sic] stolen from other people."
    Answer: I'm not willing to admit that this is definitely true. It would be a heck of a lot easier to sort it all out if GMT would be honest but he won't. Still there is enough information out there to allow people who are willing to look to come to some informed conclusions about this.

2. "What light?"
    Answer: You claimed in your prior post that I held GMT in some sort of "light." I wanted to know what light you thought I held him in becuase you won't find any post from me crediting him.

3. "[Y]ou just tried to say you BELIEVE he lied in court to protect his copyright.
    Answer: Wrong Frank; I didn't try to say that I believe he lied under oath. I did say that I believe he lied under oath. I said believe rather than "he did lie under oath" not becuase I think he lied to the attorneys (there is no judge at a deposition, Frank) and not to his students - I BELIEVE he lies to his students too - but because I can't prove that he lied under oath.

4. "[W]hat better place than court to bring out the truth but you believe he LIED TO THE JUDGE."
    Answer: Wrong Frank! I know with certainty that he did not lie to a judge in court. Depositions are under oath but don't occur in court and don't occur in front of a judge.

5. "Why?"
    Answer: Why what?

6. "[W]hy do you NOT want to believe he lied to his students[?]"
    Answer: I do believe he has lied to his students. I've not said otherwise.

7. "He lied to the court under oath,"
    Answer: This has been dealt with above.

8. "[N]ow you're saying he lied about lying. and [sic] you still don't get it????????????????" [sic]
    Answer: I never said he lied about lying. I said he lied at the deposition about creating the sparring techniques and short kata from whole cloth. That isn't a statement that implicates lying about lying. If someone asks you whether you lied when you did, and you answer that you didn't, that's lying about lying. The only thing I don't get, Frank, is how anyone takes you seriously at all. You rant and rant and rant and rant and rant. Your few good points - and there are some - are completely outweighed by your bad manners and your incoherrent multi-capped tirades. You think I don't get it because you attribute views to me that I don't hold and haven't supported on this forum. You don't get it, Frank, because you don't take the time to read things that others write and consider them. You don't get it Frank, because you're too busy posting some cute piece of photoshop trash to take the time to comprehend what others write. You're a poor communicator, Frank, not becuase you can't speak but becuase you can't listen. Your cup is too full.

BTW, how are you guys victimized when people do a ****ty version of a form and claim it as theirs while you have the real deal? I would think you'd want people to differentiate between the crappy imitator and the legitimate original.
    Last edited by Old Noob; 01-11-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    BTW, how are you guys victimized when people do a ****ty version of a form and claim it as theirs while you have the real deal? I would think you'd want people to differentiate between the crappy imitator and the legitimate original.
    who the **** gave you nor anyone the right to steal our form, change a few moves, then give it a fake ass history to it? your stupid ass question indicates your true self and how you appreciate nothing at all. you look past sin the's lies as you are looking past the fact he stole our form. there should be NO....NONE.....ZIPPO....NADDA.......type of differential in regards to our form (5 animal). its not your form. it (5 animals) belongs to my lineage. neither you, sin the, nor anyone else in this universe for that matter can show me it existed in other schools that currently teach it. your SD schools are NOT included as your founder is a thief.

your school having our form in it isn't IMITATING. its called RAPE. your founder tried to get away with it instead of contacting us and explaining himself. there is no excuse good enough why your SD schools have raped so many forms that legitimately belonged to someone else.

fuk all else you said.

and i'm not even gonna talk about the wackness you guys are failing to admit to.

in regards to my lineages 5 animal form, the one your lineage has stolen from THE AMERICAN HUNG SING KWOON.....FUK WHAT YOU AND ANYONE ELSE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT. THIEVES. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A 5 ANIMAL FORM SO YOU HAD TO STEAL IT. BUT YOU STOLE IT FROM THE WRONGGGGGG FUKKIN PEOPLE.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 01-11-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    This is speculation but it's based on a decent amount of research. I think GMT's comments in the depositions that he made up the short katas and sparring techniques was a lie he told in the deposition to defend his copyright. I base this opinion on the fact that both he and Hiang teach them as part of their lower belt curriculum and I think, based on what I've heard about Hiang, that Hiang is unlikely to teach stuff that his brother completely made up. Some of the folks who were with SD from the beginning did indicate that the short kata and sparring techiniquest changed at some point and were made slightly less physically demanding but I think they were taught, in some fashion, in Indonesia. It's also pretty clear that the brown-belt crane forms were taught in Indonesia and not by Master Ie but by another Master in the same school. This is based on the fact that Hiang, who studied in Indonesia longer than GMT, has that whole system whereas SD has only the 3 cranes. All in all, I think much of the curriculum from white through 1st black pretty much came from indonesia. I say this because so many of the forms from white through first black implement techniques found in the short kata and sparring techiniques. I think at least one of the spear forms (spear fighting techiniques) did not and I think its pretty clear that none of the SD internal came from Indonesia. Again, these are my opnions but I'm fairly confident about them.
    Good post ON. I agree with most of what you say but think there's more to the story when it comes to internal. I agree with what Bruce and others have noted about Bagua xingyi, and taiji and don't believe these were created in Indonesia. The timeline of specific sets we've discussed earlier seems straightforward. I do think, though, that some form of bagua, xingyi, and taiji were practiced in Indonesia. And there's always the question of Liu hsing.

who the **** gave you nor anyone the right to steal our form, change a few moves, then give it a fake ass history to it? your stupid ass question indicates your true self and how you appreciate nothing at all. you look past sin the's lies as you are looking past the fact he stole our form. there should be NO....NONE.....ZIPPO....NADDA.......type of differential in regards to our form (5 animal). its not your form. it (5 animals) belongs to my lineage. neither you, sin the, nor anyone else in this universe for that matter can show me it existed in other schools that currently teach it. your SD schools are NOT included as your founder is a thief.

your school having our form in it isn't IMITATING. its called RAPE. your founder tried to get away with it instead of contacting us and explaining himself. there is no excuse good enough why your SD schools have raped so many forms that legitimately belonged to someone else.

fuk all else you said.

and i'm not even gonna talk about the wackness you guys are failing to admit to.

in regards to my lineages 5 animal form, the one your lineage has stolen from THE AMERICAN HUNG SING KWOON.....FUK WHAT YOU AND ANYONE ELSE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT. THIEVES. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A 5 ANIMAL FORM SO YOU HAD TO STEAL IT. BUT YOU STOLE IT FROM THE WRONGGGGGG FUKKIN PEOPLE.
    Thank you, Frank, for so eloquently re-enforcing all the points I made in my previous post. You are truly incapable of comprehending all but the most basic English sentences and are even lesss capable of learning anything new. It must be truly awesome to know all that there is to know at such a young age. Your awesome skills are wasted here. You shold go and hang with the /b/rothers on 4chan. You'd be right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Good post ON. I agree with most of what you say but think there's more to the story when it comes to internal. I agree with what Bruce and others have noted about Bagua xingyi, and taiji and don't believe these were created in Indonesia. The timeline of specific sets we've discussed earlier seems straightforward. I do think, though, that some form of bagua, xingyi, and taiji were practiced in Indonesia. And there's always the question of Liu hsing.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I should be careful to say that my knowledge of the internal part of SD is very limited and you and Bruce, and others, have definitely plumbed that part of the issue to more depth than I.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Frank, for so eloquently re-enforcing all the points I made in my previous post. You are truly incapable of comprehending all but the most basic English sentences and are even lesss capable of learning anything new. It must be truly awesome to know all that there is to know at such a young age. Your awesome skills are wasted here. You shold go and hang with the /b/rothers on 4chan. You'd be right at home.
    i'm not interested in what you have to say. i'm only interested in letting the outside world know that your lineage is known for boosting forms from video's and books and my lineage is a victim of the underhandedness this man who calls himself a teacher.

keep what you have to say to me. i'm really not interested.