View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1239 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291237123812391240124112491289 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    when it comes to you and SD..... i'm not mad. I actually enjoy laughing at you guys because you're too lame to know you got duped.

You're an infinite loop of dumb. I've already admitted about a hundred times that GMT is a liar. My eyes are open brother.

Blog Entries
    This is way more important that what ever you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrCuqvlKJ2E
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    You're an infinite loop of dumb. I've already admitted about a hundred times that GMT is a liar. My eyes are open brother.
    OK so I don't really wanna play the pissing game today. I just have a couple questions.
    I didn't know you were a police. Can I ask you a question I ask whenever I get the chance. Yes? Why thank you.

And please, honest questions that simply require honest answers. You can PM the answers if you would rather do it that way.

So, it's two questions really. 1, how do you reconcile with having to give out fines and/or press charges for things you yourself have done?

2, Have you ever seen another officer cross the line and you did NOT do anything about it? This is my main question, I find I only get an honest answer about 25% of the time. Usually I just get a straight denial that it even happens, but as it's in person and I study behaviour, it's really easy to see when they are lying. It won't be so easy online, but I would appreciate some honesty none the less.

Thanx for your time.

This is way more important that what ever you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrCuqvlKJ2E
    That was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    That was awesome!
    that kid got shot

the irony

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    imagine how the uncle feels. he went so far as to whip his grown ass only to lose him to the streets anyway

imagine how the uncle feels. he went so far as to whip his grown ass only to lose him to the streets anyway
    That's what you get for waiting till after the problem to deal with it. Clearly the uncle wasn't the best influence anyways. He may not have been in a gang, but he mos def had tough guy syndrome. One often leads to the other.

Blog Entries
    That's what you get for waiting till after the problem to deal with it. Clearly the uncle wasn't the best influence anyways. He may not have been in a gang, but he mos def had tough guy syndrome. One often leads to the other.
    nah bruh, that uncle is typical of the guys in the inner cities. i agree with what he did to his nephew and feel that kind of stuff needs to happen with all kids today and forever more. in the hood, you have to be tough. there's no choice bro. other than moving out. many who grew up in the hood have this type of aggressive attitude. my own father did the same stuff to me when i was a kid.

bring back the BELT

nah bruh, that uncle is typical of the guys in the inner cities. i agree with what he did to his nephew and feel that kind of stuff needs to happen with all kids today and forever more. in the hood, you have to be tough. there's no choice bro. other than moving out. many who grew up in the hood have this type of aggressive attitude. my own father did the same stuff to me when i was a kid.

bring back the BELT
    My point is that waiting till after there is a problem isnt a good way of going about it. If ur kid does wrong, you have already failed in some sense. I mean really wrong, not dumb learning wrong. Why did the kid not already have the tools to avoid the situation in the first place?

So now you are going to beat your failure out of them?

Blog Entries
    My point is that waiting till after there is a problem isnt a good way of going about it. If ur kid does wrong, you have already failed in some sense. I mean really wrong, not dumb learning wrong. Why did the kid not already have the tools to avoid the situation in the first place?
    growing up in the hood, it happens that way. the smart thugs grow up to get out of the hood while the dumb ones stay in. gang life, money, drugs, females, recognition, these are all things young impressionable men and women fall into when you're inner city. the thing that bothers me most is when the kids that get taken out of the hood they bring the hood into the new place.

growing up in the hood, it happens that way. the smart thugs grow up to get out of the hood while the dumb ones stay in. gang life, money, drugs, females, recognition, these are all things young impressionable men and women fall into when you're inner city. the thing that bothers me most is when the kids that get taken out of the hood they bring the hood into the new place.
    I think it's harder under those circumstances too. A lot of this stuff is a generational culture by now. That makes it that much harder to get out of the loop then someone who's surrounded by generations of folks who made the right moves. It's not impossible, but harder.

It's too bad he died...but at least his uncle tried in his way.

are these guys from shaolin do????

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1f_1358641645

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    are these guys from shaolin do????

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f1f_1358641645
    Why would you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I think that's a lil much.

Everywhere has its crazies.

did your gay lover not tickle your pickle? is that why you're mad PIG? oink oink. mr dirty copper
    I guess when the only thing someone has to be proud of is his "lineage" (i.e. only being able to be proud of knowing someone who knew someone who knew kung fu)... This is the most intelligent post one can expect.
    Sith Legal Kung Fu is unstoppable.