View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1249 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2497491149119912391247124812491250125112591299 ... LastLast
Results 18,721 to 18,735 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Only 787 pages to go kids....!!!

Does this look familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    is that an off shoot of Shaolin do?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

No, Green Dragon is a train-wreck all on its own, but this form is also taught in SD.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Blog Entries
    No, Green Dragon is a train-wreck all on its own, but this form is also taught in SD.
    which book or video did SD pick it up from?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    which book or video did SD pick it up from?
    Don't know. Maybe Green Dragon goes to the same library. Or maybe one has a legitimate source and the other stole from them. This is one of the basic SD forms, taught at the green belt/sash level. As I understand the most recent lawsuit, it is one of the claimed "copywritten" forms, so, at least in the legal case, Sin The claimed he fabricated this form.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Don't know. Maybe Green Dragon goes to the same library. Or maybe one has a legitimate source and the other stole from them. This is one of the basic SD forms, taught at the green belt/sash level. As I understand the most recent lawsuit, it is one of the claimed "copywritten" forms, so, at least in the legal case, Sin The claimed he fabricated this form.
    Definetly our short stick form. I think green dragon studios is located out of Ohio. So it could have been absorbed by them. I think this form has been in SD since the '60's.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I think a shared library card.

I know SD had this on the KET videos from the 80's.

Also Green Dragon snagged a CLF set for their own as well... Dai Hung Kuen. They have another listed that I've never seen.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    I think a shared library card.

I know SD had this on the KET videos from the 80's.

Also Green Dragon snagged a CLF set for their own as well... Dai Hung Kuen. They have another listed that I've never seen.
    Their forms index...
    http://www.greendragonkungfu.com/formsindex.asp

They also have the 8 drunken, I wonder how theirs go?
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

Ghost town

Its fun how this forum can go so dead so fast and then grow by 10 pages before you can look other times
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..

no one really cares about shaolin do. its amazing it went this far.

i wonder is HSK ever received his answer on monkey beaks. oh man thats funny.

It seems to me that the majority of posters in here were either slamming SD or were former practicioners that just wanted to keep in touch with some old workout buddies. The few knuckleheads that wanted to defend SD and SKT were in the minority.

True

I thought about bumping for bumping's sake yesterday.

P.S.
    Suck it Snipsky! If you don't care, then whey do you trouble yourself to come over here and trashtalk everytime someone comes on to say a simple hello?

P.S.
    Suck it Snipsky! If you don't care, then whey do you trouble yourself to come over here and trashtalk everytime someone comes on to say a simple hello?
    you want to suck on what?