View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1289 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 289789118912391279128712881289129012911299 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Mullins Split

I know Mullins well and he is no better than the Soards in the morals department.

Seeing the light is non sense he is splitting for other reasons than the moral activiites that occured by the Soards. My guess it is financial, getting test fees and seminar money the should go to Sin The. This has been the reason for the other splits along with inflated egos with marginal skill.

In fact he had his own controversy which forced him to move from KY to TN related to being amoral. He is in love with himself, when he taught he would show off flexing his muscles wthout a shirt and trying to get to "know" every mother that would acknowledge his presence. Half his class was based on his showing off and trying to create catchy sayings that made no sense.

Mullins teachers are fooling themselves if think that they have to leave because Sin The has not addressed the Soards properly it is Mullins ego and the big gain he got when Sin The placed the splitting schools under his watch. He saw this as an opportunity.

Sin The's fault is bad judgement and cultural differences. Think about the money the Soards have given him over the years. People will focus on their livilhoods first and he was trying to keep everybody going to keep his livlihood. I also imagine he felt obligated to the Soards. This was just bad judgement and lack of understanding our culture.

Basically Sin The is a good person, I've known him for years and he will help his students.

The poor students that think they are "safer" with Mullins than the Soards will have a rude awakening one day.

Quote Originally Posted by themindreader View Post
    I know Mullins well and he is no better than the Soards in the morals department.

In fact he had his own controversy which forced him to move from KY to TN related to being amoral. He is in love with himself, when he taught he would show off flexing his muscles wthout a shirt and trying to get to "know" every mother that would acknowledge his presence. Half his class was based on his showing off and trying to create catchy sayings that made no sense.

Mullins teachers are fooling themselves if think that they have to leave because Sin The has not addressed the Soards properly it is Mullins ego and the big gain he got when Sin The placed the splitting schools under his watch. He saw this as an opportunity.

The poor students that think they are "safer" with Mullins than the Soards will have a rude awakening one day.
    Welcome to the forum, one post, joined yesterday, potential libeler!

Mullins Split Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Welcome to the forum, one post, joined yesterday, potential libeler!
    I am stating a fact, do you know why Mullins was forced to move from his hometown of Kentucky to TN? Do you know the circumstances? If you don't know the circumstances then you don't know anything about him.

It sounds like you are maybe a student or affiliated with Mullins? Who is your teacher, I know most of them or know about most of them. It would be helpful to know what your background is.

I joined because I have read these posts and wanted to comment on what I thought was not realistic (Mullins believeing he can't be affiliated because of the Soards imoral activity since Sin The didn't kick them out), it seemed fine to him for a couple of years, as it appears most of the posts do not know much about the players.

I've known Mullins for 28 years and all the other major players.

I am stating a fact, do you know why Mullins was forced to move from his hometown of Kentucky to TN? Do you know the circumstances? If you don't know the circumstances then you don't know anything about him.

It sounds like you are maybe a student or affiliated with Mullins? Who is your teacher, I know most of them or know about most of them. It would be helpful to know what your background is.

I joined because I have read these posts and wanted to comment on what I thought was not realistic (Mullins believeing he can't be affiliated because of the Soards imoral activity since Sin The didn't kick them out), it seemed fine to him for a couple of years, as it appears most of the posts do not know much about the players.

No. I'm not a Mullins student, though a couple of people I know and respect are or were and speak highly of him. I'm fortunately fairly far removed from the fruckus in DC.

I'm actually curious about what light you can shed on what's going on in the SD community.

As for the libel stuff, I was just goofing on you; there's a lot of goofing around here. It sounds like you're confident that you could mount the defense of truth.

as it appears most of the posts do not know much about the players.

Care to enlighten us mushrooms?
    Learn more ways to preserve rather than destroy. Avoid rather than check. Check rather than hurt. Hurt rather than maim. Maim rather than kill. For all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

SHAOLIN DOUGH = with inflated egos with marginal skill.

7. Quote Originally Posted by themindreader View Post

Basically Sin The is a good person, I've known him for years and he will help his students.
    This statement is not true. Sin does what the soards tell him to. He will turn his back on students and ignore their pleas for help if David and Sharon say so.

Response to Pleas

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujunky View Post
    This statement is not true. Sin does what the soards tell him to. He will turn his back on students and ignore their pleas for help if David and Sharon say so.
    Sin The does not take orders or is directed by the Soards or anybody. This is ridiculous.

The proper way was for the teachers to contract Sin The and discuss their issue and leave the Soards and report directly to Sin The or one of his other high ups.

Sin The never says a class or teach must endure or report to a pervert thats not how it works. He is reasonable especially if a group got together and discussed it with him.

What is not acceptable is splitting altogether because of the issue.

At the end of the day Shaolin do (what ever it is) is his, he brought it here he owns it.

Sin The sued Mr Mace because that is what he does if you quit him for whatever reason he has done it twice before, the Soards didn't make him do this, he did it because that is the cardinal sin of Shaolin Do quitting Sin The and contining to teach.

Mr Mace and other cannot and should not go alone just because their teacher is a werido. The could have stayed with Sin The and gotten away from the werido. Splitting like he did was an excuse.

Sin the should have kicked the Soards out no question but he didnt as I mentioned it is his livlihood at stake and also his obligation to them and cultural reasons. That is lack of judgement not being a bad person.

These people were adults nothing forced them to go to the Soards.

What got us here

Quote Originally Posted by JSE View Post
    Care to enlighten us mushrooms?
    Bill Leonard was Mullins teacher as he was Hamiltion and Porter.

When the bluegrass conspiriacy occurred Leonard disappeared. Mullins, Van Over, Hamilton and Porter all flew up the ranks during his absence. They also flew up the ranks because they had large schools. All of is high up flew up the ranks because they had large schools.

When Escobar was killed by the DEA, Leonard reappeared. Mullins was fearful as he know Leonard has to be top dog. I even heard him mention his concern which shocked me as he was so macho. Ealier, once Leonard broke Mullins leg during a sparring session (full leg cast) because Leonard thought Mullins was being ****y.

Hamilton was dissatified because Sin The stopped teaching him so he went to Sean The. Sin The heard this and hit the roof and kicked him out and sued him when he tried to continue to teach.

Porter left fot he same reason but no one cared as porter was never well thought of.

Van over was kicked out because Sin The told me there were missing GIS and he blamed Van Over. He gave Van Over a chance to pay him back but Van Over refused and Sin Kicked him out and sued him when he tried to continue to teach.

Mullins left Sin The for 3 reasons 1) He doesnt want to lose the group that used to report to the Soard and by disassociating with Sin The it helps to secure them. 2.) He likes the money he will make that was going to Sin The. 3.) He can never exceed his teacher Leonard in rank. Mullins wants to be Sin The plain and simple, he got a taste of this when the group was moved to him and he went mad.

Basically all of the high up mentioned all have big egos and want to be Sin The. When it dawns on them that is not going to happen they decide to split and take it all for themselves.

I find it ridiculous that anyone that truely knows Mullins would think he left Sin The because of the Soard controversey. I am sure that is what he says to these people to gain their trust and control but he would the same as the Soards given the chance.

If these people really want to distance themselves from amoral individuals they would disassocate from Mullins.

Blog Entries
    Bill Leonard was Mullins teacher as he was Hamiltion and Porter.

When the bluegrass conspiriacy occurred Leonard disappeared. Mullins, Van Over, Hamilton and Porter all flew up the ranks during his absence. They also flew up the ranks because they had large schools. All of is high up flew up the ranks because they had large schools.

When Escobar was killed by the DEA, Leonard reappeared. Mullins was fearful as he know Leonard has to be top dog. I even heard him mention his concern which shocked me as he was so macho. Ealier, once Leonard broke Mullins leg during a sparring session (full leg cast) because Leonard thought Mullins was being ****y.

Hamilton was dissatified because Sin The stopped teaching him so he went to Sean The. Sin The heard this and hit the roof and kicked him out and sued him when he tried to continue to teach.

Porter left fot he same reason but no one cared as porter was never well thought of.

Van over was kicked out because Sin The told me there were missing GIS and he blamed Van Over. He gave Van Over a chance to pay him back but Van Over refused and Sin Kicked him out and sued him when he tried to continue .
    Didn't Hamilton win his case with the help of Hiang?

11. Quote Originally Posted by themindreader View Post
    Sin The does not take orders or is directed by the Soards or anybody. This is ridiculous.

The proper way was for the teachers to contract Sin The and discuss their issue and leave the Soards and report directly to Sin The or one of his other high ups.

Sin The never says a class or teach must endure or report to a pervert thats not how it works. He is reasonable especially if a group got together and discussed it with him.

What is not acceptable is splitting altogether because of the issue.

At the end of the day Shaolin do (what ever it is) is his, he brought it here he owns it.

Sin The sued Mr Mace because that is what he does if you quit him for whatever reason he has done it twice before, the Soards didn't make him do this, he did it because that is the cardinal sin of Shaolin Do quitting Sin The and contining to teach.

Mr Mace and other cannot and should not go alone just because their teacher is a werido. The could have stayed with Sin The and gotten away from the werido. Splitting like he did was an excuse.

Sin the should have kicked the Soards out no question but he didnt as I mentioned it is his livlihood at stake and also his obligation to them and cultural reasons. That is lack of judgement not being a bad person.

These people were adults nothing forced them to go to the Soards.
    LOL what a joke. This has been tried with the support of another elder master. The did what the Soards said despite trying to follow this farce of a process. Period.

He caters to the money the soards pay him. He would rather lose multiple high level students than the soards because they pay him more. That is the truth of it. Where is the integrity in that?

What about the soards learning material from YouTube and teaching that out? Why doesn't The say something about that? Probably because they share it with him that's why.

I'm still of the mindset there needs to be a full contact no holds barred brawl. Last man standing runs the system.
    Learn more ways to preserve rather than destroy. Avoid rather than check. Check rather than hurt. Hurt rather than maim. Maim rather than kill. For all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

He caters to the money the soards pay him. He would rather lose multiple high level students than the soards because they pay him more. That is the truth of it. Where is the integrity in that?

What about the soards learning material from YouTube and teaching that out? Why doesn't The say something about that? Probably because they share it with him that's why.
    i confuse. high level students? where? who? you're not talkin Shaolin Donuts having high level anything other than ego

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujunky View Post
    LOL what a joke. This has been tried with the support of another elder master. The did what the Soards said despite trying to follow this farce of a process. Period.

Please clarify what the Soards told Sin The to do? My point was he sues whoever leaves him that continues to teach, that was what he has always done. I believe Sin The does what he wants he isnt guided by the Soards. Please be specific on which Elder Master and what was requested and I will explain what I believe is going on.

It doesnt surprise me if the soards are using youtube what did they copy?

Blog Entries

To themindreader

Given that you seem to have a lot of inside information. What is your take on the deposition where sin the' admits making up just about everything?